• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] GearSwap Reloaded

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by toNyx, Jul 26, 2014.

1. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Trag'oul is already supported ;) it's the "Well" condition, for the Halcyon's the best is to add the condition yourself since it's a skill, so I don't have to force people to have it in their condition list. I gave some examples with Vault, Archon, or whatever, which spell do you want to use?

2. jubisman

jubisman New Member

I must be developing ADHD or something. As for the Halcyon's, I don't have any specific skill in mind. Guess I'll look at it sometime and see what I can do

3. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Is the Furnace also supported? I have everything running on default settings, have a Furnace in my players inventory with the bot set to protect that slot.

It has not been swapping it out. It definitely will give me better clear times.

I think the easiest implementation will be when the passive Heavenly Strength is being used as it wont cause you to drop an offhand item.

Did I miss that too, much like I missed the BK ring?

4. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Depends which condition you wanna link with, lot of conditions are already out and working so whatever you link the item with, it'll work as intented.

5. NeiL978

NeiL978 New Member

When I change to 1.0.3.6. My WD can't cast Spirit Walk.
      I didn't change any setting. And didn't use Shukranis.
      Just normal cast when HP < 65%.

WitchDoctorCombat.cs

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    6. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I just changed the operability of the skill usage, it should work... the main behavior for GSR Skills is located in Trinity's CanCast, can you open the file "CombatBase.cs" and search for "GearSwap", tell me what is there :)

When I debugged it was working, maybe I should double check :eek:

7. NeiL978

NeiL978 New Member

Now I change back to v1.0.3.5. It's work.
      But 1.0.3.6 still not cast spirit walk.

8. Guest8525

Guest8525 New Member

Yeah same here in regards to spirit walk, so I'm using 1.0.3.5 for now.

9. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I'll take a look at it when I have time, I found a new job so updates will be a bit delayed in the coming days ;) but I'll still work on it.

10. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Spirit walk works here for me with 1.0.3.6.

Anyway, im having problem getting my character to switch belt and gloves (Harrington and Gloves of Worship).

Lets say I wanna switch from my TnT to my Gloves of Worship.

First I select the Gloves then hook of "Shrines" under Condition/Objects and select the Distance (from the shrine) I want it to be equipped/unequipped in the Customization/Object and select Shrine under Priority and then Add to Managed right? Then I just move the Shrine-Gloves of Worship above my "Default" gear in my Managed Gear" list right?

And the same for the Harrington, just then I select Chest in the Conditions/Objects and Chest under Priority.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    11. Arotished

Arotished New Member

okey, if I only use one amulet it switches over but if i try to add two amulets, only the last amulet added will work.

Like, I setup gearswap so that my Countess Julian's Cameo should be equipped if there is arcane present and it it works like a charm. But when I also try to add Zephirhan Amulet for lighting....only the Zephirhan Amulet is getting swapped even if there is arcane in the area.

Why is that? Is there some special thing I need to do if I wanna have more then 1 amulet swapped?

12. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Alright, I took a look at the configuration on the previous post, your spirit walk is working (god, I typed walking.) More than 1 amulet will create a Priority behavior, that means, if Lightning is higher than Arcane in the priority list, it'll chose Xephirian over the Cameo.

In this case, something probably needs to be corrected, I see in your priority list that you have arcane higher than any elemental damages, that means the priority stuff isn't working correctly.

This kind of things is the hardest to debug, just because finding an elite/boss/whatever with double affixes that needs 2 amulets is fucking rare :D, I'll try my best to look into it, I need to correct the shrines selection thingy before, and wait for people to give their thoughts about health globes handling. (see OP + Breaking news to take a look at it)

Your Belt/Gloves configuration seems to be ok, raise the shrine/chest distance to 30 and try to reproduce the moment when your char interacts with a shrine, then post the GSR Log (in the tab).

Thanks for all the reports, you keep this project alive and I thank you :)

13. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Thanks for your answer.

Well, Im not talking about when an Elite is using both arcane and lightning but I want my Cameo to be equipped when an elite is using Arcane and Xephirian when a enemy is using lightning. (and if I get an elite that uses both arcane and lighting, I want Cameo to be equipped over the Xephirian as it is the priority list)

Right now, its only my Xephiriao which is getting equipped when there is lightning but my Cameo will not get equipped when there is arcane. As I said, my Cameo worked before I added the Xephirian.

Also, if i remove Xephirian from my managed list....my cameo is still dead and will not be equipped before I do a "reset list" action and do everything all over again.

14. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Alright, step by step :

- Clear your managed gear list
      - Add Cameo (Arcane)
      - Add Xephirian (Lightning)
      - Equip your default gear and press "Add current Gear as default"

See if it happen again, and btw, consider checking "Lighning" and "Arcane" in the conditions.

/EDIT/

I'm fixing shrines atm, seems to be working, w8&see

15. borderjs

borderjs Community Developer

Good work on the Reload! I sorta went MIA after I had my first child. Haven't really had time to play D3 anymore. I learned a lot about c# doing the original GearSwap plugin, glad you are cleaning up my work a bit!

16. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Hey ! welcome back :)

Partial changelog for the coming build (May change after some fixes):

v1.0.3.7 (BETA)
      + "Health Globes" condition now ready to roll, enjoy reaper wraps.
      + Added Override setting for Health globes weighting in trinity.
      + "Health Globes" condition is only true if we're missing a certain amount of primary ressource (Hatred, fury, whatever bitches)
      + Added slider for Primary Ressource missing ("Health Globes" condition)
      + Shrines to detect now configurable (jubisman's suggestion)
      ~ Homing Pads condition now have its own behavior, it cancels the recall if it's doing so and equip afterwards.
      ~ Danetta's behavior (CombatDisabled) is fixed (you probably noticed that this was the only behavior not working.)
      ~ GearBehaviors.RefreshItemLocationInBag() now loop until we return a value for the item searched. (Can't infinite loop, max loops is 5)

Currently debugging chest condition.

17. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Thanks, I will try that.

But, I should check only "Lightning" for Xephirian and "Arcane" for Cameo right?

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Sure, you check only what you want. :)

19. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Yeah, but there is only one right way to do it? like, if you press Arcane for Xephirian, then Xephirian will be equipped when there is arcane in the area right? I just wondered if i should check both lighting and arcane for both amulets.

20. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Little detection algorithm (for Lightning & Arcane amulets) :

- Elite has Lightning only > equip Lightning
      - Elite has Arcane only > equip Arcane
      - Elite has Lightning & Arcane :
      • Lightning has higher priority > equip Lightning
      • Arcane has higher priority > equip Arcane

The chosen condition is based on the place of this one in the "Priority" list.

If you have set up e.g. Mara's for poison and want it to be swapped when there's poison, check "Poison"
      If you have set up e.g. Xephi for Lightning and want it to be swapped when there's lightning, check "Lightning"

The amulet that will be selected when there's 2 conditions (or 3 or whatever) will be the one with the higher priority anyway. no conflict possible.