• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] GearSwap Reloaded

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by toNyx, Jul 26, 2014.

1. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

I wet my pants, I can't wait :eek:

2. windl

windl Member

Me too, could not use GSR for weeks

3. Cap

Cap New Member

cantt wait to get that working again :cool:

4. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Currently debugging ConduitPylon behavior, if this work release might be tomorrow (09/24) ;) things are going well.

5. windl

windl Member

can't wait *fapfapfap* ^^

6. krislicoque

krislicoque New Member

Often, during bounties it will not swap away from its CombatDisabled gear. It's not a big issue, as the DH can kill the monsters easily, but it's an annoyance. Any idea what causes this?

Any tips on the order of the items in the priority list as well as the managed gear list? Default and CombatDisabled, that is.

7. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

If it doesn't swap away that's because it doesn't have to (atleast for CombatDisabled)... So it's probably profile-related, that means ToggleTargetting is called and stay false at some point.

1.0.4 will come with a pretty much Ready-2-Go priority order (you'll have to reset it, by default, it's in my opinion the best way to configure it, based on their threat) ;) stay tuned, release today if I manage to discover a Conduit pylon... damn those pylons, so rare.

8. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

1.0.4 is out, Enjoy :)

Changelog :

v1.0.4
      + Includes changes from 1.0.3.1 (BETA) to 1.0.3.9 (BETA)
      + Added KeyBot synergy, KeyBot can now force HomingPads & CombatDisabled condition (Yes, BuddyMe's KeyBot :))
      + No more memory usage when in TrialZone or Grift ! :)
      + Added support for Conduit Pylon, disables combat behavior while active. (EXPERIMENTAL, USE WITH CAUTION)
      ~ Swapping with 2H as default no longer throw an error/disable/block swapping
      ~ Chest condition now works on any possible object for the proc. (Sorry, fucked it up in .9)
      ~ Default conditions priorities order has been modified, almost ready2go. (Reset your priority list to default to see how it goes.)
      ~ Fixed GUI Issue with 1 items handling more than 1 condition. (thanks buddyme, he broke the GUI q_q)
      - Removed "SafeZerg" option for KeyBot, no longer needed, buddyme is a boss.
      - Removed Actor Update every 10 seconds (reduce/remove TPS drops)
      - Removed Priorities update for multiple swaps (based on their priorities) /!\ NEEDS TESTING /!\

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    9. Arotished

Arotished New Member

awesome! but one question, is the trinity files (gearswap folder and combat file) necessary? Rift - Another Rift Profile don't include them in their package.

If the combat file is necessary, do you need to update the combat file every time a newer trinity version comes out?

10. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

The GearSwap folder IS NECESSARY, the CombatBase.cs is only necessary if you wanna handle spells ;)

If CombatBase.cs hasn't been touched from one version to another, then it doesn't matter, anyway, it's only like 3/4 lines of code ;)

And for those wondering if the Pylon bullshit is working, I just have to say :

[25/09/2014 19:47:15.368] Equipping Brassards de Némésis - Condition: Shrine
      [25/09/2014 19:47:16.293] We found a conduit pylon, we're gonna adjust some Trinity's settings !
      [25/09/2014 19:47:19.274] Equipping Brassards fortepoigne - Condition: Default - Reason : Marked as Default Gear
      [25/09/2014 19:47:43.330] Conduit buff ran out, resetting initial Trinity's values !

(2H Barb Furious charge build ;))

11. windl

windl Member

]Short Test. (dumped equipped gear, set it as managed, checked conditions) => Gearswap wants to work, logs the conditions correct (chets.eg) but does not swap gear:
      25/09/2014 20:35:21.613] Restoring avoidance (Fire)
      [25/09/2014 20:35:37.901] No Gear Available to Swap for detected conditions ( Chest )
      [25/09/2014 20:35:50.978] Disabling avoidance (Fire)
      [25/09/2014 20:35:54.140] Restoring avoidance (Fire)
      [25/09/2014 20:35:59.596] Disabling avoidance (Fire)
      [25/09/2014 20:36:08.280] No Gear Available to Swap for detected conditions ( Fire Chest )
      [25/09/2014 20:36:20.093] Restoring avoidance (Fire)
      [25/09/2014 20:36:38.626] No Gear Available to Swap for detected conditions ( Chest )

In addition to that.. When Riftbot appeared, I was standing next to a shield pylon. Did not take it...

1) Is there something I have missed to configure, I do not find a way to set specifiy items for given conditions, I think GS should do that automatically?

Another Problem, but maybe caused by your wonderful plugin is, that after killing the rift boss (Roft Bot Optimized Explore Profile) bot stands still, then picks up legs, stands still, picks up crafting mats, stands still.
      Did not pick up keystone of trials ....

2) I am working with DB382, Trinity 2.1.9, QT 2.1.38. Ok with your plugin?
      3) I have overwritten combatbase.cs in plugins\trinity\combat\abilities
      copied gs plugin to folder
      copied folder Gearswap to Plugins\Trinity\GearSwap

Is that the correct way to install GSreloaded? It overwrites part of trinity (combatbase).. Does that work with any trinity version? with the new one?
      View attachment 7668 2014-09-25 20.29.txt

Attached Files:

12. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Wow, you mixed a lot of things here.

First, I think your configuration is wrong. Consider linking a screenshot of your Managed Gear Tab

It's Trinity, not GSR ;)

This is for advanced usage, you don't need to overwrite it if you don't know what you're doing ;)

Follow the steps on the wiki (See OP thread) and you should be going fine !

It's only because the setup is wrong, nothing really harmful.

13. Arotished

Arotished New Member

it dont wanna switch from CombatDisable to Default.

EDIT: Or the other way.

14. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

Code:
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Stonga\Desktop\DBLeveling\Plugins\Trinity\Reference\ItemRanks.cs(10,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Zeta.Game.Internals' appeared previously in this namespace
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Stonga\Desktop\DBLeveling\Plugins\Trinity\GearSwap\Vars.cs(22,17) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ConduitSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Getting this when starting DB with GSR 1.0.4.
      Trinity compiling error.

15. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

It would be cute to have a bit more informations of what is exactly happening, I'm running the plugin with different classes for days now, and everything seems fine...

CombatDisable is a special condition, it can be triggered (true) in many conditions :
      - If combat is disabled in the profile (ToggleTargetting)
      - If the profile's name contains "zerg"
      - If somewhere in the profile there's a GSRZerg XML Tag set to true
      - If we have a Conduit buff active (NEW)
      - If we have danettas equipped OR (that may be wrong tho) (Combat is disabled OR we running zerg profiles)
      ^ THIS IS PROBABLY BROKEN, UPDATED 09/25/2014 @ 9:24PM GMT+1
      - If we have illusory boots AND (Combat is disabled OR we running zerg profiles)

So basically, if the bot meet any of these conditions, CombatDisabledis true. (It's in most cases Profile-related)

I fucked up, redownload the zip and re-install ;) should work. (The first error isn't related to GSR tho :eek:)

16. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Sorry, Im running KeyBot Real Zerg Mode, it witch between imunity amy's might be a problem on BuddyMe side?

17. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

Working after re-downloading the zip. :cool:

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I pushed a fix for CombatDisabled override (that might fix the issue you had), consider re-downloading again (sry oksehode xD)
      If you're using the KeyBot synergy, RealZerg probably force the CombatDisabled, I might take a look into it with BuddyMe ;)

// EDIT //

Sorry for all those little issues, I'm doing my best to not sleep after work to fix it :D 1.0.4 should work flawless for now.
      I'm off to sleep, night niggas ! don't break my stuff ! :D

19. Oksehode

Oksehode Active Member

Downloaded Rev 39. NN, sleep tight. :)

20. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

nop :eek:
      Ok, let him sleep now. Many things are now fixed, be patient to report tomorrow ;)

EDIT: I even sell him some dope to keep going. chuutttt