Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Plugin] GearSwap Reloaded

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by toNyx, Jul 26, 2014.

1. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

The logic is the same, the API don't change that much to break it fully.

It should work with anything (except shrines, people have issues for ages with it and somehow I don't :D)

If the API gives the possibility to swap on followers, why not, but I'm not sure it does.

For those having compiler issues (like snakkes) don't override your CombatBase.cs file in Trinity, it should work fine. (Except skill conditions, like X1_Crusader_SteedCharge or WitchDoctor_SpiritWalk)

Atm I have no time to recode it, but it's gonna happen. busy with PoE Stuff atm :D
    Btw, I have an autoskilled almost working fully, I have an issue where the bot isn't addressing runes correctly, don't know why tho.

2. snakkes

snakkes New Member

Still didnt work for me :(

Guess I just have to wait until new version is released :D

3. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Is it a compiling error (on bot startup) or it just does nothing while activated?

4. snakkes

snakkes New Member

Il post logs when I get home.

But looks like its not working at all with newest DBs beta and stable.

When I have it enabled and try to use it there is always some trinity errors in the start and it just dont work.

5. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

i have few usefull ideas and suggestions
    tell me when you start working on new versions =)

6. uptor

uptor New Member

so sad :( it was very useful plugin. VERY useful... VERY sad.

7. infinity

infinity Member

This plugins really needs to get an update. One of the best plugins for us to optimize speedfarms :/

8. Kevin Spacey

for example i have three amulets for different needs - arcane+cold+lightning

how i can setup priority? if i meet two packs of leets for example? arcane+cold

9. Kevin Spacey

bug - bot forgot to swap to default gear if he was dead with non-default gear(neck in my case) - he will swap to default only when he will meet non-default leets again

10. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I'll start working on it asap, I made a little miscalculation when I changed my computer case and a cable was too shor, had to order one on the web but it took a while before they sent it... And this week I was snowboarding in the french mountains so ;D.

I probably received the parts for my comp, but I'm still not at home atm.

Gonna fix all those weirds bugs asap.

For the prioriies, that's simple, you have your condition list and you can see Two arrows (up/down) just set the most lethal elemental condition on top of the others, if 2 are encountered, and have 2 amulets set for those, it'll equip the one with the highest priority.

For the second bug, do you have your default gear setup? I mean, have you presset the button when your default gear is equipped?

I would love people to tell me what is not working, since that's a long time I have not put my hands on D3... Thanks a lot for the hype on this plugin tho.

You can also submit your ideas, if they're doable I'll probably take some spare time to implement them.

Have fun botting D3.

11. Kevin Spacey

ye the defaut gear setuped too

[​IMG]

one idea in my mind
    for WD

for example we have our main weapon, and Stalmetal Kukri(for swap) and we have Fetish Army at our skill panel
    the idea is to decrease the cooldown of Fetish army by this way:
    - Swap to Kukri immediatly after casting FA, and leave it for few seconds, i prefer 15-20 sec
    - make this time adujtable with slider or any option, so we can decide how long we will use Kukri after casting FA

12. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Not sure but D3 skills work with snapshots, so having a kukri equipped AFTER casting won't change the cd.

13. Kevin Spacey

i think it will
    Kukri affect not the cd but the ability of fetishes to decrease this cd

need to test

14. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Yup, long time I havent played a wd ;D not sure the fetishes work if they're called without starmetal, if someone can confirm it works, I can probably add a condition for it

15. RyanGosling

RyanGosling New Member

The only thing that's working for me is Homing Pads. And half of the time, it uses the portal before equipping them.

Nemesis bracers don't work (nothing in log)
    Trag'Oul Coils don't work (nothing in log)

Tried with fresh install of DB. Beta build of course.
    Tried both beta and normal release of GearSwap, but only Beta would show up in Plugins.

I have Shrines ticked, I have Wells ticked. Tested both default and max range, no difference.
    Have them all added in managed gear.

Any ideas? Would love to get this to work, it's an awesome plugin.

Edit:
    The bot also randomly stops sometimes when changing zones. Only happens with GearSwap enabled.

16. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Basically, the plugin is out-of-date (and not only a little bit ;)) I have lot of things to think that have a higher priority IRL, new house & stuff that comes along :)

Lot of stuff in this plugin will be migrated to tasks, since I can have sort of a "full control" of what's happening, and how to sort errors.
    As you said, sometimes it use portal before even having HPs equipped, and tasks will probably fix this, since I can "stay" in this task while it's not, and prevent portals to get casted.

My computer slept for 1 week or so while I was on vacation, and I'm in a sort of "hangover" :D. I'll probably open the project tonight, migrate it to github, and start migrating some conditions to tasks, and some other surprises I keep for me until a further "release" ;)

Some things may have changed in the API for Actors because it seems like every "interactable object" is MIA.
    I'm pretty surprised people actually keep thinking this project is awesome, since it's not usable in grifts :D

Gonna start working on it this week for sure, stay tuned !

Much love <3 T.

PS: If people are interested, I may need some testers and have instant feedbacks & suggestions, so feel free to PM me informations about how to contact you ;)

RyanGosling likes this.
  17. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Well, migrated to github successfully, tried to open the plugin and... everything seems to be working, no errors are thrown _- wtf is going on with DB. Gonna make a little testing session tomorrow so I can confirm some bugs you are reporting, and so on...

Weird as heck

18. RyanGosling

RyanGosling New Member

Looking forward to it! :)

19. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

So the plugin compiles, currently farming items to find the corresponding ones, since I wanna do the "perfect" testing. Nothing seems to be conflicted.
    As soon as I get nemesis or homing pads, I'll start debugging stuff

20. Kevin Spacey

if i wear in Goldwrap

can you add an option to increase weighting for GOLD if my TOUGHNESS are below value(slider will be nice).

my basic toughness 7kk

with this belt it can increase to 1kkk and more