• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] GearSwap Reloaded

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by toNyx, Jul 26, 2014.

1. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I could, yes, as soon as I debugged every other conditions ;D

2. barbarian6

barbarian6 New Member

I got this error,

Compiler Error: c:\xxxPlugins\Trinity\Combat\Abilities\CombatBase.cs(297,23) : error CS0246: Nie można odnaleźć nazwy typu lub przestrzeni nazw „PlayerInfoCache” (czy nie brakuje dyrektywy „using” lub odwołania do zestawu?).
      Compiler Error: c:\xxxPlugins\Trinity\Items\ItemWrapper.cs(12,18) : warning CS0660: „Trinity.Items.ItemWrapper” definiuje operator == lub !=, ale nie zastępuje metody Object.Equals(object o).

it shows up after i copy files into trinity folder from both GearSwapReloaded 1.0.4.3 (BETA).zip and GearSwap Reloaded - Source Files.rar

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    3. Harze2k

Harze2k New Member

same here!

4. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get some items to check & fix things in the plugin, atm it's not working so don't bother using it, except if you manage to make it work using magic

5. rezonen94

rezonen94 Member

Can't get nemesis bracers to work :/

6. uptor

uptor New Member

I'm so glad you're back to work on the plugin !^_^

7. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Im having pain finding time to get onto D3 :eek: new flat, other botting stations, work that takes time ;D, gf MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE life y u do diz

8. trolderik

trolderik Member

Is it possible to set it to use "Aethers "(No CD on teleport) until it finds its objective? Like im using aethers to fidn keywarden, then it switches back to normal weapon?

I just downloaded this for the first time ever - and i might be more stupid then average, but i couldn't find this option anywhere? :)

9. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

It's not implemented, and it could be somehow very hard since everyone that is gonna use this condition will have to add ANOTHER condition to it, and I'm not familiar with that kind of behavior...

and atm I still don't find the time to work on this, I have another software to develop before end of april and I can only work on it on TUE/THU :eek: and I have some chars ready on standard (not season) to test few things.

I have to adjust few things in the other app, then I'll start working on GSR again.

10. Nociceptor

Nociceptor Member

considering to download this plugin. Anyone can tell me whether it works with the newest DB (.404), Trinity (2.8.1) and QuestTools (3.4.4)? Thx!

11. botheric

botheric New Member

Got no clue, havent gotten around to try it out yet.

I have a feeling though that it might not.

12. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

It's not updated, and might not work, atleast spell features, because it needs trinity files.

I don't find any time to fix it, and I guess this project is not gonna be updated by me, someone has to take it over. the sources are in the main page.

I spend so much time coding for myself, I somehow don't find anytime to attach a smile to my face, except when gf is around. Wanna take some time off coding for a while... I do this for nothing and it's kinda bothering me.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    13. Nociceptor

Nociceptor Member

Demonbuddy needs a Buddystore as it is for Honorbuddy the case. Scripting is timeconsuming and to keep scripters motivated, one has to donate/pay for working profiles. This is my opinion!

14. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Spent days & nights rewriting/reworking this plugin and making the GUI as user-friendly as I could, and tbh I received something like ... 50 bucks for this. I want to be honest with people, but as soon as you take time it's taken off your FREE time, and now that I work and made the transition to poe (hard as fuck) never managed to play a game of dota2 for 2 months.

I don't even wanna know the time rrrix, xzjv, buddyme, well Trinity's staff they spend on it after 2.2 hit live. I have shit ton of respect for them, and I'm pretty sure they could be millionaire (well, they would be rich atleast) if there was a store for demonbuddy.

I recently engaged myself to rent a flat, and I spent most of my time to "simplify" my botting life on another game, while at the same time doing stuff in the flat.
      It's the demonbuddy's experience & his users that might have taken my motivation out... It was the worst experience for a dev to have, people want things fast, they whine about some bullshit, ask for crazy unrealisable things, and somehow, when you manage to do it they still find un-reproduceable bugs that makes them angry, without even noticing the fact you re-invented the Wheel.

Even few bucks can stick a smile on a dev's face, it's sort of an "achievement" and a proof that the lines he's typing are not worthless. I remember the time when Giles was around (poor guy, hope you're doing well...) Trinity was a revolution, and when he became ill and couldn't handle Trinity anymore people were around, showing him that they were with him and what he made was awesome. same for Botanist (wow section). I'm almost crying writing this lol.

People don't have any pity anymore, they don't understand that we're sort of "aliens" and that it needs perfect logic to make things happen.
      Whatever, that's pretty much why I stopped botting D3 & updating this plugin. Too much time spent for nothing, when everything was working on my side and people tell me that shrines are broken, I was running a perfect chargebarb pulling 1.3B xph with this plugin, it was crazy as fuck, people couldn't believe me.

Anyway, I'm trying my best to find time to update it for 2.2, but now it's not possible, lack of sleep is killing me.

15. thegosu

thegosu Member

nvm

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    16. infinity

infinity Member

Got the most respect for you toNyx and the rest of the coders, and i wish you all the best in your "time off". I would love to see these plugins made into the store so they are done properly and with profit.

17. athlonxpboy

athlonxpboy New Member

i use this for nemesis bracer swapping for shrines.
      so far, it still seems to work with latest DB and trinity 2.8.4. i'm not sure about other functions though.

all the best to your other endeavors toNyx.

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Yeah for some it works, for other it doesn't, somehow... :eek:

I'll soon have time to look at this plugin and fix major issues, in coordination with buddyme (Trinity fork) so it can work fully. :D

There's been no major changes since 2.2, and this plugin's logic is still flawless.

I'll rewrite the bot so I can use tasks/treesharp to reduce TPS drops/spikes, learnt a lot coding for exilebuddy:D some things will get removed, some things added, nothing I can tell for now but the GUI will remain the same, I'll also try to make it so when Trinity updates it doesn't need an update aswell.

19. leonistic

leonistic New Member

any guide to make this work? I can't seem to make it work for trinity 2.8.4.

20. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

toNyx time to move on

i think the matter is how many ppl botting in diablo 3 right now? compare to AH times?
      ye imagine if you will start this plugin like 2 years ago you will received 50 buks every day
      it will be more motivation
      but now IMO its almost dead
      like a game for botting