• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] GearSwap

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by borderjs, Apr 13, 2014.

1. gomooncool

gomooncool New Member

Urgently need also small guide how to add old legacy gear with magic find. Tried to tweak functions.cs by adding new strings (add gear) with changed ActorSno and slots. But it had not worked for me.
      Maybe legacy ActoSNo differs from actual or maybe I need to change some more files. Is there function in DB detecting certain affixes on gear? Would be easier

2. looser7k

looser7k Member

would be nice for WD:
      Shukrani’s Triumph
      Legendary Mojo
      Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you.

equip when no enemy is within 30 yards. i will have max movement speed with spirit walk.

3. MUFFDIVER

MUFFDIVER Member

Few things for ya borderjs not much but... might save you a second or two ;)

//gearList.Add(new gear("MovementSpeed", 200310, InventorySlot.Shoulders)); //Death Watch Mantle (Needed ID)
      //gearList.Add(new gear("MovementSpeed", 272070, InventorySlot.OffHand?)); //Shukrani’s Triumph
      //gearList.Add(new gear("Experience?", 298122, InventorySlot.Bracers)); //Custerian Wristguards
      [HR][/HR]

borderjs Last Activity June 18th 2014 :(

Hope all is well anyway.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    4. sirmagkriot

sirmagkriot New Member

newb question how can i set protected slots so i can keep the items i want to swap in my inventory

5. MUFFDIVER

MUFFDIVER Member

Yeah, it can happen. Depends on a few things.
      1) If you're lagging.
      2) The speed of your bot PC.
      3) Other events triggering at the same time or close
      4) Adjust 'shrines' in the priority list.

My guess though is you might be activating it too fast or there are other triggers happening and it is a little delayed. Watch your log window a couple times, you'll see what it is doing. 95% of the time it activates for me but... there are the few exceptions.

You sure can! See attached screenshot. Enjoy :)
      View attachment 135019
      Just follow the highlights in the screen capture.
      main\settings(down arrow)\bot\

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    6. andrea01

andrea01 New Member

Bump for posterity. Same thing happens to me, and my lightning ammy is by far worse than my Mara's (main). Should I just take my Lightning ammy out... or anyone have any workarounds?

7. andrea01

andrea01 New Member

I just ended up crafting a yellow amulet with the attributes I wanted and now it doesn't happen anymore. This problem seems to be associated with having an immunity amulet as your main amulet.

8. MUFFDIVER

MUFFDIVER Member

Not much point in bumping this thread unless borderjs returns.

[GearSwap] is working but... unless the author returns or someone else starts working on it... this project is inactive and not presently being updated or bug fixed.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    9. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

gearswap extreme has been abandoned even longer

10. MUFFDIVER

MUFFDIVER Member

Not sure how I managed that one but... I stand corrected. We're even ;)
      Corrected and modified - thanks for pointing that out.

11. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

So reading last few posts, does this still work or no? Because if not, I am very sad I did not decide to try it sooner. Having all of these items multiple times over like immunity amulets, ice climbers, beckon sail, etc and rifting with the ability to swap these in would allow me to run T6 and never die to bad bot decision making like eating a arcane beam death 2/10 times or something else. I downloaded it and configured for immunity's, put the amulets in my inventory in protected slots. Hope it still works! If only there was a way to get Trinity to actually eat every health globe regardless of health itd be even better, for reaper wrap purposes. watching my DH run past 30% + 30hatred/3disc gain per globe which would give her 2-3 more cluster arrow shots(100m+ damage in a second) is saddening.

12. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Should i have anything in trinity like move around AE, path out of AoE unchecked or anything? I am not sure if this plugin overwrites all that. It is switching in and out fine so far, but I do notice it trying to dodge stuff sometimes but I am un sure if its because its 2 elite packs or 2 diff immune like arcane + poison and its got arcane amulet on dodging the poison.

13. looser7k

looser7k Member

hi,
      is it possible to stet the arcane avoidance to zero if i wear my countess julia's cameo amulet and raise the avoidence again when it swaps to another amulet an do the same with the next amulet?
      would be nice.
      can another plugin do this?
      thx great plugin

14. looser7k

looser7k Member

i have done this already because arcane is my highest priority. arcane was only an example.

15. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

The terms Worship has been deleted?

16. Tenshin

Tenshin New Member

Is it possible to modify this plugin so that it only equips immunity amulet when fighting rift guardian? I want to use my ess of johan for elite/champs but not for rift guardian.

17. mrbubbel

mrbubbel New Member

yes we need all riftguardian sno's and the elemental type you want to swap to wit that sno.

18. msk380

msk380 Member

Thank you for the great plugin!! i have a question though. Does this support danetta's set? I would really like to swap to danetta when ooc/zerg mode/no mobs within 100 yds, etc. To do that i am also trying to figure out how to use the xml to trigger the swap at the desired point in a profile. Can you plz give me some hint at how i should go about doing it? I think swapping two gears at once would give me a headache. Thank you in advance!

19. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Danetta support for vaulting would be amazing, However I am here to ask a simple question regarding using gearswap with blank.xml and blank.cs - has anyone else done or tried this? So far its working -ok-, not as good as it does with the rift bot for some reason. Possibly could have my priorities set in the wrong order when i get a double elemental affix? I don't know. It is also spitting out tons of red errors like crazy(which seem to be harmless) But I like to have DB output window off to the side, so I can see when an amulet is being changed in or out and what amulet.

A+ on Gearswap OP

20. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Even if the plugin is working well, the code is messy, I could probably give a shot to rework this plugin (already did with SkillSwap, need to adjust few things on it) borderjs seems to be MIA atm... As soon as I get home, and installed my IDE I'll do my best to correct few things, add stuff... I'll probably also need help, left diablo after the december banwave, just started to code a bit for my own usage (was with GilesSmith during old trinity's days before he left :().

See you soon guys.

ibuyshitonline likes this.