• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] GearSwap

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by borderjs, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JoshE

JoshE New Member

I feel really stupid for having to ask but..how do I set protected inventory slots ? :/

Also how about Shrine Gloves (only use for certain shrines though, example Empowered, I'm sure it's an overall DPS increase for everyone despite how godly the usual pair they wear is; just keep them on until the buff expires)

2. scifi

scifi Member

Settings -> Bot-> Edit protected bag slots

3. borderjs

borderjs Community Developer

Everytime you load a new game your item generates a unique Dynamic ID. So I use the name to find it. I will look at the code and see if there is another way. In the meantime you can just edit the very bottom of function.cs and change the names to match your language.

4. JoshE

JoshE New Member

haha yeah thanks, found it just before you posted..wow so simple, I'm stupid.

I was looking through Trinity itemhandling xmls and charactersettings when I realized it resembled simple DB bot settings..sodumb.

5. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

you sure? lootrulers in trintiy tab has a checkbox - Use Id's instead of names
      and it works flawlessy with non-eng clients

6. scifi

scifi Member

Ok. maybe it's possible to detect game language?
      There is so many players playing using german, russian and another languages.

7. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

i repeat again - Gniller's loot rulers can use ID's instead of names - and they works fine

so the ID NOT DYNAMIC

8. borderjs

Did a bit of quick testing. Looks like I may be able to use ActorSNO instead of name. I will make adjustments and push out a version using this instead. Will take a bit to make these changes.

Thanks

9. specv

specv Member

Is there any chance you could add a settings menu where you could check off the items you have. I only plan to use it with 1 or 2 of the items. I would prefer it to save resources and not spam for the other items. And BTW I am so glad you got nemesis bracers working, it works AMAZING.

10. scifi

scifi Member

But why? You can just put in inventory items that you need for swap.

11. Imodorox

Imodorox New Member

[GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Shrine )

But i got Nemesis Bracer in my bag..

12. specv

specv Member

1) it prevents any issues for items being swapped that you don't want (yes the logical response is "just put it in your bank then")
      2) Checking for items that you will never have is a waste of resources (how much I do not know but it's something)
      3) It spams the log for the elemental type for items I don't have.

For example I don't need the plugin looking for poison elite cold or lightning. Hypothetically maybe I have a SoJ in my bag and I don't want it swapped. The simplest solution is just have the items have a selectable toggle. This is by no means a game breaking request, just a suggestion. I only swap nemesis bracers and that works so I am happy with it as-is.

[GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Well )
      [GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Poison Elite )
      [GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Cold Lightning Elite )
      [GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Cold Lightning Elite )
      [GearSwap] Equipping: Nemesis Bracers - Condition: Shrine
      [GearSwap] Equipping Warzechian Armguards - Reason: Shrine no longer exists.
      [GearSwap] No Gear Available to Swap for detected statuses ( Elite )

::edit::

Not sure the experience of the dev but it would also be a good exercise in creating a settings menu and learning how to do so.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    13. borderjs

This is my first plugin, so the settings menu is on the list, but was something I haven't attempted yet. I can suppress the log message for the no gear available situation so it doesn't spam the chat. Will do that next release.

:Edit:
      I did put a 30 second timer so it only spams your chat every 30 seconds instead of every second. But will remove it all together next release.

14. borderjs

I am working on creating this but I need help determining the ActorSNO ids of the items I do not have.

If someone could use the attached plugin to determine the ActorSNO of the items in question? This plugin will print to the log file the Actor SNO of every item you have in your inventory and equipped. It will print to the log everytime it is enabled. I am missing about half the items.

gearList.Add(new gear("Cold", "Talisman of Aranoch", InventorySlot.Neck));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Arcane", "Countess Julia's Cameo", InventorySlot.Neck)); 298050
      gearList.Add(new gear("Fire", "The Star of Azkaranth", InventorySlot.Neck));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Poison", "Mara's Kaleidoscope", InventorySlot.Neck));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Lightning", "Xephirian Amulet", InventorySlot.Neck));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Stone of Jordan", InventorySlot.LeftFinger)); 212582
      gearList.Add(new gear("Cold", "Ice Climbers", InventorySlot.Feet));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Shrine", "Nemesis Bracers", InventorySlot.Bracers)); 298121
      gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Unity", InventorySlot.RightFinger)); 212581
      gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Sun Keeper", InventorySlot.LeftHand)); 188173
      gearList.Add(new gear("Well", "Trag'Oul Coils", InventorySlot.Bracers)); 298119
      gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Halycon's Ascent", InventorySlot.Neck));
      gearList.Add(new gear("Low Health", "Rogar's Huge Stone", InventorySlot.LeftFinger)); 298090

Thanks!

Attached Files:

15. specv

specv Member

There are plenty of other things that spam the chat much worse so its not really a big deal. My point is mostly just about optimizing and making it run more efficient. If you want to see a good example of a settings menu, take a look buddystats. It is quite basic and should give you an idea of how to code yours.

16. kleinerMann

kleinerMann Member

German Translation (functions.cs):
      Code:
      public static void setGearList()
      {
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Cold", "Talisman von Aranoch", InventorySlot.Neck)); // Talisman of Aranoch
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Arcane", "Kamee von Gräfin Julia", InventorySlot.Neck)); // Countess Julia's Cameo
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Fire", "Der Stern von Azkaranth", InventorySlot.Neck)); // The Star of Azkaranth
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Poison", "Maras Kaleidoskop", InventorySlot.Neck)); // Mara's Kaleidoscope
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Lightning", "Xephirisches Amulett", InventorySlot.Neck)); // Xephirian Amulet
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Stein von Jordan", InventorySlot.LeftFinger)); // Stone of Jordan
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Cold", "Eiskletterer", InventorySlot.Feet)); // Ice Climbers
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Shrine", "Armschienen der Nemesis", InventorySlot.Bracers)); // Nemesis Bracers
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Einheit", InventorySlot.RightFinger)); // Unity
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Sonnenhüter", InventorySlot.LeftHand)); // Sun Keeper
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Well", "Wickel des Trag'Oul", InventorySlot.Bracers)); // Trag'Oul Coils
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Elite", "Halcyons Aufstieg", InventorySlot.Neck)); // Halycon's Ascent
      	gearList.Add(new gear("Low Health", "Rogars riesiger Stein", InventorySlot.LeftFinger)); // Rogar's Huge Stone

statuses.Add(new condition("Low Health"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Shrine"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Well"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Cold"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Arcane"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Fire"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Poison"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Lightning"));
      	statuses.Add(new condition("Elite"));
      }

17. kleinerMann

kleinerMann Member

[GetActorSNO] Rogars riesiger Stein : 298090 // Rogar's Huge Stone
      [GetActorSNO] Xephirisches Amulett : 197814 // Xephirian Amulet
      [GetActorSNO] Kamee von Gräfin Julia : 298050 // Countess Julia's Cameo
      [GetActorSNO] Stein von Jordan : 212582 // Stone of Jordan

Here are my Items... :)

18. Imodorox

Imodorox New Member

now its working for me. I got german client :)

TY so much

19. epistane8

epistane8 New Member

Guys. You have fullfilled 3 of my requests. This is the best plugin out there. Will be posting more ideas! BIG THANK YOU!

20. borderjs

I'm glad you like it!

P.S. Thanks everyone that has donated. I have done it for the enjoyment since I do not get to code at work anymore but it does take a lot of time!