• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bombastic

bombastic New Member

I've changed a LOT of things, not only ww and the missing molten core from avoidance. Some of these things:

-- Increased pestilence hands and goatmutante shaman elite priorities;
      -- Included a flag to ranged units. If they are present, EVEN outside the range, the bot will not ignore them (actually on that flag: fallen shaman, goat shaman, pestilence, goat ranged, succubus);
      -- Added some missing SNO that must be avoided;
      -- Added two logging flags: one for when goblins are spoted, another for when legendary are droped or identified (they will be displayed on db main screen log);
      -- Trinity will IGNORE your kill radius (usually defined on each profile), and will use the radius from trinity settings (combat / misc / trigger range);
      -- If a unit is a ranged one (see above), a goblin, or an elite, it will double your current radius (if the result is less than 60 it will make equal 60);
      -- Increased extra range for legendaries, from 15 to 60 feet;
      -- If Berserk is activated it will ignore almost anything. It will only avoid molten core (on normal hp) and desecrator on very low hp;
      -- Barricades are completely desactivated, you can increased your destructible ranged safely (until next version fix them);
      -- Increased extra weight to health globes on large distances, from 20 to 60 feet;
      -- Disabled all stuff regarding AOE and body-block preventing health globes from being pick up;
      -- Removed wotb wait on Azmodan door and made wotb activated as soon as any boss fight starts;
      -- Changed how body blocked is being triggered (I was dying when chasing shamans);
      -- Revenge is casted even if the last cast spell was... Revenge (the code was preventing it from casting twice in a row);
      -- Leap is not used on trash mobs, only in ranged (see above), elites, goblins, bosses, OR if below 75% hp in any situation;
      -- Rewrite of overpower and whirlwind code (test and see if suits you. for me, finally act 3 is doable on a ww+sprint build);
      -- Increased the score for items with all resist AND pickup radius.

(you can easly spot all my changes, they are marked as //intell on the code)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    2. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

@GilesSmith it is also waiting too much time to break barricades

3. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

@bombastic it was not casting revenge immediately if doing WW . With your modification would it use ? even if it is using WW that moment ?

4. bombastic

bombastic New Member

That was the reason why I disable the code. Zero delay now :)

(btw I use UnstuckMe 1.7.1 and disable giles native unstuck... never had more problems with breakable stuff or stuck problems in general)

No... and I don't know if it's possible. I remember when i tested revenge for the first time with my ww build. I gave up from revenge because of that delay (and I was playing normally, not botting).

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    5. Hidden.

Hidden. New Member

Page 217, check Polyester's post.

6. pmellyn

pmellyn New Member

When it is doing town runs in act 3, it will Un-ID everything, go to stash, deposit items, go to vendor and sell, then on the way back to blacksmith to salave, it stops at stash, it doesn't open it, it just stands next to it and doesn't go anywhere, eventually tripping the inactivity timer and stopping the bot.

7. StefanKFG

StefanKFG New Member

Not for me. Everything is running smooth when doing town runs. Try a fresh install.

8. bombastic

bombastic New Member

Hidden, can you test that code? If it fixes sprint, then I know what's going on...

Code:
                          if (!bBuffsOnly && hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) && !playerStatus.bIsIncapacitated && 
                              (
                              // Always keep up if we are whirlwinding 
                              hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind) ||
                              // Or if the target is a goblin
                              (targetCurrent.bThisTreasureGoblin) ||
                              // Or if the target is >16 feet away and we have 50+ fury
                              (targetCurrent.fCentreDistance >= 16f && playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 50)
                              ) &&
                              // If they have battle-rage, make sure it's up
                              (!hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage) || (hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage) && GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_BattleRage))) &&
                              // Don't already have sprint up
                              !GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) && GilesUseTimer(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint) &&
                              // The timer is out OR ignore the timer if we don't have sprint
      			playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 20 && PowerManager.CanCast(SNOPower.Barbarian_Sprint))

9. Symbiotic

Symbiotic New Member

Thank you. I was trying to tell them that. They're losing a ton of fury all at once because of Sprint + WW. If anything, they should be focusing on WW. WW is what really rapes your fury.

10. Arm

Arm New Member

i havent changed anything, just updated the plugins and profiles and d3 crashes has came back. any idea why?

11. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

derp barb, useless barb, TRASHBARB, i got 55k dps I fuck gobos, sad story hum? :)

12. faah

faah New Member

can u fix the loot to pick up quiver and wiz, wd offhand ilvl 62 if i make it to pick up only ilvl 63 ??

13. Tarik

Tarik New Member

thank you it works great, no more sprint spamming xD

14. StefanKFG

StefanKFG New Member

Because there are no ilvl 63 offhands except shields ;D

15. Symbiotic

Symbiotic New Member

Are you guys with Spring spamming issues ALL playing with high latency?

16. Tarik

Tarik New Member

90/110 ping

my connection is not the best 3mb adsl, im portuguese

17. bombastic

bombastic New Member

That's the thing I dont understand, I never play with less than 300 ms (generally 350~400) and sprint never failed or was casted twice... but I'm waiting feedback on my previous change to understand the mistery :)

18. cfong

cfong New Member

Does anybody here know how to use patch/diff? This whole cut and paste thing is pretty ridiculously amaturish... or at least set up a github repo for the code.

19. Incident

Incident New Member

Damn Giles, decided to bot some more, to see your work, and it is AMAZING! You are the man. PERIOD.

20. hetsig

hetsig New Member

Giles you think you can upload the DB version u are using? Would rly appreciate it. I was stupid enough to update db and ofc the crashes are now pouring in..

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.