• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Giles Trinity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GilesSmith, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. sojufiend

sojufiend New Member

has anybody found a legendary plan with a bot? i ve killed over 100k elites, no legendary plan, not even one.. starting to think bot doesnt pick it up?

2. Agro

Agro New Member

Now that the new version of DB is out, can we get up on that updated Trinity you've been talking about?

3. haplo

haplo New Member

Oy, give the man a minute to get his release out. Sorry, but they JUST updated the bot. Giles is about as fast as they come with pushing updates when needed and they are ready. Let him do his thing without harassment. Please :)

4. Bazingaw

Bazingaw New Member

It came out literally 5minutes or so ago Agro. He has a version already in alpha for the current release but I don't know if hes going to be releasing it when he wakes up or if he will work on it a bit more. Just know this - the next update is actually going to be amazing.

@ Soju: no, I have found multiple today including a windforce just a couple minutes ago

5. mythe

mythe New Member

I think he's talking about plans, not items. I have yet to find one either, although it's not a big deal in my opinion since they're hardly worth anything compared to the item and gold pickups. I've found plenty of rare plans though.

6. JoeC

JoeC New Member

@ Bombastic or anyone else that would like to leave their feedback, is this considered a normal occurance to you guys?

On my 2x1h WW barb, i seem to spend a considerable amount of time bashing units down, mainly on single target foes as my skill/rune is Bash(pulverize). Using Azmodan as an example, his usual routine would be to engage him and start bashing to build fury where as soon as he generates enough, he would use sprint but stand there bashing him until he then generates more to start WW (makes sense). However, sometimes for whatever reason he would continue to bash him at 90% fury without starting WW, so sprint ends up being a waste because he isnt moving around letting the tornados hit him and further a waste of fury usage because he continues to use sprint when the Cd is up. I see him struggling until he has enough fury to pop WotB (i set it to pop wotb at 90% of Azmo's HP) then its usually GG 90% of the time, the 10% death is because he ends up bashing more than using WW.

I would destroy him within 20 seconds if i played it myself so i dont know what the deal is with that.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    7. packetloss

packetloss New Member

Yeah he was talking about plans. I'm sure legendary/set plans are ultra rare but I have yet to find any and I have found plenty of regular and gem designs. I'd be curious to know if anyone here has found any legendary/set plans too. If anyone has a one, maybe they could test if the bot picks them up?

8. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

new version out

now wait giles :D

9. Decard_Cain

Decard_Cain New Member

100ms US servers i live on the east coast, yes this is actually happening. I was unsure if it was WW spamming as well which i posted about 20 pages or so ago, but when running it manually or removing sprint from the skills bar it stops happening so I went back and looked through the code.

I think it has something to do with the checks giles has to keep sprint up while WW (total theory) But I dont know enough about this coding to change it. There are 4 redundant checks (elites, target at 16+ feet, goblin chase,WW on the hotbar) It seems that when multiple mobs are around because giles switches targets while ww faster than the checks are completed that 3 of them are being activated at once when multiple mobs are around (possibly one for each of the first 3 targets?). Either that or its running the checks every time it switches targets and refreshing sprint as fast as it can. The poly fix worked for me as well though.

10. Decard_Cain

Decard_Cain New Member

Also Bomb I haven't tested your proposed sprint change yet but I will after lunch, but man props to you on all your changes, really gotta give 2 thumbs way up to this community, one of the best I've seen for sure.

11. Futile570

Futile570 New Member

Hey Giles, thanks again for the great plugin. I have a question though. How do I set it up so my barb Sprints/WW's even when there are less than 3 mobs around. I would like him to Sprint/WW with any more than 1 mob near him. Really hurts with some non elite packs, I've yet to die to elites, but I die to regular mobs >< Hehe, thanks in advance.

12. roflcopter

roflcopter New Member

anyone know if archon is being started correctly?

13. Futile570

Futile570 New Member

Hey Bombastic, I downloaded your version but I am running into a problem. Demonbuddy starts OK, I can "config" the Giles Trinity Plugin. But when I hit "Start" it asks me to select a routine, like always I select "GilesBlankCombatRoutine" and Demonbuddy immediately stops responding and closes. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Also, I apologize, I would probably be able to fix this myself, but I was just in the hospital for 48 hours and am drugged up so I am not able to function well.
      Thanks for anyone who can possibly help. :)

14. roflcopter

roflcopter New Member

I downloaded this. testing soon.

Okay, after some testing, i have found that there is a pretty major problem:: if Archon runs out, the bot fails to recast it for some time. Could be 5-10 or more seconds. Even though the skill is ready to be cast, the bot chooses to use ET instead.

I am GUESSING this has to do with the rate at which Giles checks the status of Archon. However, there are no lines in his code that set the refresh rate, unlike other skills like frost nova, EB, etc.

Anyone have a solution? I tried adding a line that should cause the plugin to check the Archon skill status, but it didnt work.

15. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

@GilesSmith please modify the next version as bombastic modified so it will run to the globe no matter what

16. roflcopter

roflcopter New Member

I just watched the bot sit there for 30 seconds with full AP and Archon fully recharged shoot twisters the whole time.

17. stavrakas

stavrakas New Member

Hm not sure, it works fine for me - it casts archon as soon as it's off cooldown. Try this .cs, I changed some other things too, like I removed the check of an already buffed magic weapon and energy armor - now it recasts energy armor and magic weapon every 115 seconds without checking if the buff is already on (should help with the previous problem of staying without buffs during archon mode). This is also the newest version of trinity, not 1.8.1 like my previous fix (also includes some other poster's avoidance fix - sorry don't remember your name).

Attached Files:

18. beardi

beardi Member

Default it wont pop Archon unless there is an elite within 30 yards or 4 trash mobs within 25 yards.

To change this open up GilesTrinity.cs (in plugin folder) with notepad or something.

Replace this:

With this:

This will make it so that it pops Archon when it sees one trash mob instead of 4.

19. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

New DB build came slightly earlier than I'd anticipated!

Trinity v1.5 will be released tomorrow, with massive speed/cpu improvements, improved uses of many skills, better attack-speed, better stuck-handling, barricade handling, better body-block handling, better avoidance intelligence and handling, and many other things... INCLUDING DEMON HUNTER SUPPORT!

:p

20. stavrakas

stavrakas New Member

Looking forward to it!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.