• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Interact Reset [Beta] (Instance Farm / Reset)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by baxterboy, Nov 18, 2010.

?

What do you want to see most?

1. A GUI

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. More profiles

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. More features (post with ideas)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Other (post with details)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. ns79

ns79 New Member

Plugin from C:\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5771\Plugins\InteractReset could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: InteractReset.cs Line: 62 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'LoadingScreen' and no extension method 'LoadingScreen' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: InteractReset.cs Line: 67 Error: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'LoadingScreen' and no extension method 'LoadingScreen' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

:(

2. neodite

neodite New Member

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...t-beta-instance-farm-reset-16.html#post377064

Try that one instead. Last time i used it it worked fine.

3. baxterboy

baxterboy New Member

I'm amazed to see this still works for some of you, As you can see I have been very inactive as of late & thanks to the guys helping fix the errors & such.

4. Luvs2spludge

Luvs2spludge New Member

no1knowsy, I downloaded the zip file that you fixed, but I was woundering if it would be possable if you could give a Step by step on how to load it up on HB...
      Such as if there is anything else I need to download and how to load it, I am kinda newer to HB, and been looking for something like this to farm instances...

Thank you for your time and much appriciated if you can take the time to do so, and much props to all who worked and started this...

5. razer

razer New Member

I get this problem.

[3:54:01 AM:788] System.ApplicationException: Cannot run Tick before running Start first!
      at TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()

How would I change it so it would start the start script first