• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin]ItsATrap - Barn Trapper

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Opply, Jan 10, 2015.

1. HeisenFiles

HeisenFiles Member Buddy Store Developer

I'd say this is my major issue with it. I end up just killing all the mobs way too fast. Tried changing the % to 85%, but still - the mobs just go down so easy now on my toons that have barns. . .

2. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

Get yourself a lower ilvl Weapon (if your melee)... that should solve the problem of killing to fast, sucks if your on a pvp server.. but on a pve server it doesn't really matters.

3. Opply

Opply Community Developer

I agree it's not ideal, but you are not stuck on level 1 or 2 barn for long, the real money is in savage bloods, so people will mostly need bot support for level 3 elite beast trapping. And since it is what I need from it, it's what is supported.

To be a full trap manager, I would have written a botbase and scaled down the entire combat behaviour while dealing with the weak mobs. But it's alot work and nothing I will ever use myself.
      People are welcome to use my code in this plugin as they see fit to make it even better, so for the people that want barn level 1/2 support, start coding :)

4. lukasfc

lukasfc New Member

After it traps, it keeps target and untarget the trapped animal until it dissapear

As the title says; After it traps, it keeps target and untarget the trapped animal, while healing, until it dissapear. looks really bottish.

Starts at 19:03'ish in log.

else it works great

Attached Files:

5. Opply

yeah, I can see it keeps targeting and untargeting the mob for you, but I'm unsure why.. It might be Singulars "Pull More" behaviour, I would never run with this active for these elites like you do..

I can see you got the TuanHA Druid [WoD Store Free], this is what I'm using on my boomkin for trapping..
      Does this have the same problem? A log with this CR active might help, if this is working, it might be an issue with singular..
      A fresh honorbuddy install while testing is also appreciated, might have some corrupt config around on old installs that gets in the way.. (this happens alot when I try to test other peoples stuff at least, with a fresh unzip'ed hb it almost always work)

What I intend my code to do is if detects the target has been trapped, is to untarget and just stand there and heal until your combat flag drops. And this it what it does on all my 7 chars grinding bloods on wetland tramplers at least :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    6. fabi229

fabi229 Member

I've made this profile for LEVEL 2 Barn.

It's my very first profile, so it's not perfect.

Make sure to leave the option 'Kill between hotspots' marked.

Hope it help someone and sorry for my bad english :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    7. tavsimms

tavsimms New Member

Is this only for specific grind profiles? or could i possibly use this while questing? i dont wanna go out of my way to trap, simply trap things that are trappable(?) while questing

8. Opply

You can tell the plugin to trap whatever mob you want while running a grindbot or questing bot profile..
      but I do not recommend you use it on other things than the mobs that yield Savage Blood..

9. fabi229

fabi229 Member

The hitbox for this traps are ridiculously small... why blizz?

10. Starwind01

Starwind01 New Member

Sweet!. thanks alot for making and posting this, worked perfectly! ;)

11. donger12

donger12 New Member

alright so, can this plugin work with a quest profile, so we can set our characters to log on with HBRelog and farm 20-30 (or whatever number you want) then to hearth back and go on to next one

also, who wants to write said questing profile?? haha

12. ircdirk

ircdirk New Member

There are allready this kind of questing profiles. Profiles from AriDEV's AutoBarnTraper works with ItsATrap becouse ItsATrap was based on AriDEV's plugin.

13. blablub

blablub New Member

why do you need a questing profile?
      if i log on my char (inside garrision) and start the profile from post 1 -> it flys there kills the mobs and after 1-2h depending on my config hbrelog will kill wow / logout.
      next time i login garrison butler i.e heartsstones back to the garrison and does its work there.

14. Smokingwizard

Smokingwizard New Member

Hi

I have followed what you said and for some reason after a week or my barn level 3 i dont know , it wont place a trap anymore

i fill in the ui the npc but he doesnt place a trap
      see log

Attached Files:

15. Opply

hey.. first

run a clean version of honorbuddy without alot of things not compiling and throwing errors. Your log is full og stuff like

PHP:
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Root.cs(121,26) : error CS0029Kan het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid niet impliciet naar ulong converteren
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(74,46) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(106,46) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(197,118) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(230,102) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(295,96) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Auras.cs(328,96) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Unit.cs(500,41) : error CS0173Het type van de voorwaardelijke expressie kan niet worden bepaaldomdat er geen impliciete conversie tussen int en Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid is
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Unit.cs(630,17) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Unit.cs(857,44) : error CS0019De operator == kan niet worden toegepast op operanden van het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid en ulong
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\Base\Unit.cs(863,31) : error CS0029Kan het type Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid niet impliciet naar ulong converteren
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\GUI\Interface.cs(2162,61) : error CS1502De beste treffer voor de overbelaste methode voor Leaves.GUI.Interface.SelectablePlayer.SelectablePlayer(ulongstringStyx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWPartyMember.GroupRoleStyx.WoWSpecStyx.WoWClassuintboolheeft enkele ongeldige argumenten
      [19:09:12.818 NCompiler Errorc:\Users\Wim\Documents\31-11\Routines\Leaves\GUI\Interface.cs(2162,82) : error CS1503Het argument 1kan niet converteren van Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid naar ulong
      and

PHP:
      [19:11:12.099 DSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationExceptionException has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadExceptionCould not load type 'Styx.CommonBot.Routines.ICombatRoutine' from assembly 'Honorbuddy, Version=2.5.12646.765, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50a565ab5c01ae50'.

at PureRotation.Managers.HotKeyManager.BotEvents_OnBotStarted(EventArgs args)
         --- 
      End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object targetObject[] argumentsSignature sigBoolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object objObject[] parametersObject[] arguments)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)

at Styx.CommonBot.BotEvents.(Delegate Action`1 , Object[] )
      this can very well cause strange errors.

2nd..

ItATrap now uses behaviour flags from levelbot, which means only Grind Bot and Quest Bot is supported, GatherBuddy2 is not supported

Download the latest zip file and extract it.. add ItsATrap to the plugin directory (don't add any other stuff for this test). Load up Grind Bot with a grind profile and try again.

If it still does not work, I will try to look into it.. But I'm guessing it will run fine with the right botbase and a fresh install :)

16. Scheich

Scheich New Member

Hello

Im working with HB for 2 Months now and i wanna start grinding with ur plugin.
      Sorry if my request is stupid, but im opening the gui file with my Editor and there i have several options ?
      Is opening with the Editor wrong ? When the answer is yes, which program should i use.
      When the answer is no, can u show me a png of how it should look so i know where to put the ID and the Mobname in.

Would appreciate that very much.
      Thank u so far. =)

17. myrgy

myrgy Member

In HB click the Plugins button. In the Plugins window select the plugin and then the Settings button.

Opply likes this.
    18. Opply

As myrgy says,

you need to open the GUI inside Honorbuddy, not the GUI.cs file (not in an editor).

it should look something like
      GUI stands for Graphical User Interface, it's how u allow a program to interface with the user :)

19. rwinger84

rwinger84 New Member

Is anyone having issues using this addon as a ranged DPS? It works great on my feral druid but seems to not trap anything on my lock.

20. HeisenFiles

HeisenFiles Member Buddy Store Developer

Trying to run this on one of my bot toons - which is pretty low level. What is the recommended level for the elites + barn trapper?