• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] KeepOnMoving - Stuck handling and more

Discussion in 'Movement' started by mh66, Jul 9, 2016.

?

What do you intend to use/already use⌠ KEEP oи MOVING ⌡ for?

1. Leveling chars with Questing Bot?

27 vote(s)
      55.1%
    2. GatherBuddy2

23 vote(s)
      46.9%
    3. Other

10 vote(s)
      20.4%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

i will think about it, thank you.

2. Suarnix

Suarnix Member

Hello,
      Does this plugin mount character when it's moving without mounting while using grindbot/gatherbuddy2?

3. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

The Death Gate would be nice, since there's a Dalaran Portal inside Ebon Hold :)

4. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

Would you mind elaborating this situation? As far as I have understood, you want to force your character to mount up when moving - although HB doesn't? KoM doesn't do that so far as on the one hand I haven't thought of this before and on the other hand don't see any advantage in it.

5. Suarnix

Suarnix Member

Some gathering profiles have problems with mounting up after gathering a node. I guess it's due to the small distance between hotspots and character is not mounting for 20-40 seconds. Back in the days(I guess 3.3.5-4.3) there was an option in honorbuddy to set mounting distance to even 1 yard but now I can't find any solution to this problem.

Aside from the mounting problem. I'm using this plugin for 24 hours now and it's handling stucks really well. Keep up the good work!

6. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

As my account got banned and frankly the only reason I was using it in the end was developing this plugin, I don't think I will continue doing so.
      If anyone is interested in further development and willing to donate some bucks for a new account, PM me.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    7. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

[​IMG]

Code:
      [B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#438CFF"]v2.70[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
      - Fixed some minor issues

2.70 is the one I have tested before I got banned and couldn't test it long enough. Use 2.64 if you experience issues you haven't had before.

8. Lapeda

Lapeda New Member

I have the same problem. Is there any way to fix this? really annoying and costing a lot of NPH

9. Lapeda

Lapeda New Member

why does my plugin always detect motionless even though my character is mounted up and riding around gathering herbs? kinda weird..

10. Angelus

Angelus Member

Hey MH66, sorry to hear you got banned :(

I am using the plugin for gathering and noticed since "- ⌠ KoM ⌡ will start MOTIONLESS procedure as well when char hasn't changed objective for 5.5 minutes for questing profile pack or custom set amount of time in settings for other profiles" the motionless procedure is kinda interfering with my farming. Is there a way to disable/remove this part of the plugin?

Thanks.

11. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

As one kind member donated some battle chest keys, I will observer next few weeks and will start developing again as soon as I think it might be safe(r) again.

12. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

That's a feature added in a recent release: KoM will detect if objective hasn't been changed for a certain amount of time and start motionless procedure. I next release I will make this a setting that could be controlled individually (if your char is moving when MOTIONLESS is triggered, it should be terminated)

13. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

I could add a feature that will force mount up when ClickToMove position if further away than what you have set in settings menu.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    14. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

KoM will check if objective hasn't changed for a certain amount of time; this is quite useful for questing mode but might interfere with gatherbuddy. If you want to disable this feature temporarily you could replace this line (184)

PHP:
      if(gt != TreeRoot.GoalText) {
      with this one

PHP:
      if(true || gt != TreeRoot.GoalText) {

15. Angelus

Angelus Member

Works very well for me again, thank you very much :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    16. macke_s

macke_s New Member

Hi! I have used v2.64 a long time now and it has been working awesome earlier. Now today it has started to get stucked and doing "unstucking" immediately and goes for heartstone. When I start the bot and the character can run for like 2-3min then he suddenly stops (on a straight road) and "stucked, unstucking" etc. Do you know whats the problem? NOTICE; I have tried with the new version too of KeepOnMoving but it's still the same!

17. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

Thank you for letting me know, that's what I noticed as well as from today. Maybe core devs have changed something related to navigation or this could be a coincidence. I am testing a new version and fixed some minor things at the moment and was wondering about this recent behaviour.

Would you mind attaching a log, so I could figure out if it's KoM related or find a way to fix it?

If others may experience this as well, please post with full log attached.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    18. macke_s

macke_s New Member

Yes ofcourse! I'll send a log and hopefully you can see something there. You can see on the bottom of the log. Suddenly it said; HEARTH and immediately takes HS and stuff like that.

Attached Files:

• KoM.txt
        File size:
        382.7 KB
        Views:
    19. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

[​IMG]

Code:
      [B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#438CFF"]v2.93[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
      - Feature added: [B][COLOR="#438CFF"]⌠ KoM ⌡[/COLOR][/B] will force char to learn new taxi nodes (in case HB has trouble doing so)
      - Feature added: [B][COLOR="#438CFF"]⌠ KoM ⌡[/COLOR][/B] will force MountUp if distance to next hotspot is greater than predefined value
      - Setting added: Hearthing can now be totally disabled
      - Setting added: Objective timer can now be changed from settings menu
      - Setting added: FLY TRAINER can now be set to learn "None", "Artisan" or "ArtisanAndMaster"
      - Issue fixed: STUCK procedure was called several times at once
      - Issue fixed: One spot in Zangarmarsh added where char usually got stuck on mount in tower. [B][COLOR="#438CFF"]⌠ KoM ⌡[/COLOR][/B] will now dismount before char gets stuck
      - Issue fixed; If char gets stuck while on ground mount, [B][COLOR="#438CFF"]⌠ KoM ⌡[/COLOR][/B] will immediately dismount
      - Issue fixed: [B][COLOR="#438CFF"]⌠ KoM ⌡[/COLOR][/B] normally hearths back to OG/SW if char reaches level 100. This will in the future happen only if legion expansion has been added to this account, otherwise char will continue questing
      - Issue fixed: In the unlikely case you have different characters on different realms with the exact same name, each one will now have its settings saved seperately
      - Issue fixed: Adapted code to some obsolete HB API
      - Info added: When MOTIONLESS procedure is triggered, a reason will be printed in HB window
      - Info added: Some additional logging information added

20. mh66

mh66 Community Developer

At the moment, I can't test those spells. As far as I have understood those spells, you will cast them twice (one time to get to black ebon hold/moonglade and another time when in ebon hold/moonglade) and you will get ported somewhere near where you have first used this spell. Is that correct?

EDIT: Just looked those spells up and I will implement them in next version.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016