• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] LevelSwap

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by borderjs, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

Read first post. the Plugin your looking for in development and will be released soon. What is attached is a plugin at level 70 will help us figure out information to make the the actual plugin

Read Above. My reply to his issue. Plugin will be released soon functional But may be asked to do some build testing.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    2. borderjs

borderjs Community Developer

Yep, probably got error because you weren't level 70 and it tried to swap a skill to a rune that wasn't available at that level. We no longer need anyone to dump skills as we have already gathered the information. I am almost done with a beta version of this to test. Just got 2 more builds to make. I am swamped this weekend so hopefully early next week!

3. borderjs

SVN Revision 3 available!

All 6 classes have a default build associated with them. Give it a go!

4. PrimeAgent

PrimeAgent New Member

Running the Barb Build on T6 its working great so far!!! lvl 11 and climbing.

LVL 30 hit this and it repeats infinitely

Code:
      [LevelSwap] In Combat Abandoning Behavior so you do not die!
      [LevelSwap] Attempting to set Skill: Barbarian_BattleRage
      [LevelSwap] Skill is on CoolDown - Could not set
      [LevelSwap] Not all Skills were Set!  Waiting 2 seconds before retry!
      Stopping the bot.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    5. Thrale

Thrale New Member

I guess it's because the bot uses BattleRage on cooldown?!

6. borderjs

Most likely this.

SVN Update 4
      • Made Plugin only retry 40 times to prevent infinite loop.

7. kirdd

kirdd New Member

There were a few cases for the Witch Doctor where a few runes would not be learned at all or even learned and then removed at certain levels leaving the character a bit underpowered. Modified the build.cs to fix that and figured would contribute my changes back.

Code:
      new SkillSwap(12, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "None", "None"},  new string[6] {"None", "Unbreakable Grasp", "Rabid Dogs", "None", "None", "None"}, new string[4] {"Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(13, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "None", "None"},  new string[6] {"None", "Unbreakable Grasp", "Rabid Dogs", "None", "None", "None"}, new string[4] {"Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(14, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "None"},  new string[6] {"None", "Unbreakable Grasp", "Rabid Dogs", "None", "None", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(15, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "None"},  new string[6] {"None", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Swallow Your Soul", "None", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(17, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "None"},  new string[6] {"Explosive Toads", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Swallow Your Soul", "None", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(18, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "None"},  new string[6] {"Explosive Toads", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Swallow Your Soul", "Consuming Spirit", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(19, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"Explosive Toads", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Swallow Your Soul", "Consuming Spirit", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "None", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(20, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"Explosive Toads", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Swallow Your Soul", "Consuming Spirit", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(21, new string[6] {"Firebomb", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Haunt", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"None", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Siphon", "Consuming Spirit", "None"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(22, new string[6] {"Firebomb", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Acid Cloud", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"None", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Siphon", "None", "Humongoid"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(26, new string[6] {"Firebomb", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Acid Cloud", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"None", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Siphon", "Acid Rain", "Humongoid"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(28, new string[6] {"Firebomb", "Acid Cloud", "Grasp of the Dead", "Soul Harvest", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"Flash Fire", "Acid Rain", "Groping Eels", "Siphon", "Rabid Dogs", "Humongoid"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "None", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(30, new string[6] {"Firebomb", "Grasp of the Dead", "Summon Zombie Dogs", "Soul Harvest", "Acid Cloud", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"Flash Fire", "Groping Eels", "Rabid Dogs", "Siphon", "Acid Rain", "Humongoid"}, new string[4] {"Spiritual Attunement", "Jungle Fortitude", "Pierce The Veil", "None"}),
      new SkillSwap(35, new string[6] {"Plague of Toads", "Grasp of the Dead", "Spirit Walk", "Soul Harvest", "Hex", "Gargantuan"},  new string[6] {"Rain of Toads", "Unbreakable Grasp", "Honored Guest", "Siphon", "Hedge Magic", "Restless Giant"}, new string[4] {"Blood Ritual", "Pierce The Veil", "Spirit Vessel", "None"}),

8. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Not working - Shame it was useful for levelling, is there an alternative?

9. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Your hands should do the trick.

10. azarielrdm

azarielrdm Member

Not showing up in my plugins list when I install. Extracting into plugins folder

11. Azaril

Azaril New Member

I've ended up updating my own skill plugin to be RoS compatible since I couldn't find a currently working equivalent plugin. Skills need to be double checked as I don't have a 70 of all classes and haven't had time to go through by hand an verify. Builds also need to be added for everything other than Witchdoctor, but that build can be used as a template.

If you get disconnected, likely a skill is listed wrong in the skill files.

Source: https://github.com/Azaril/AzDemonBuddy
      Download link: https://github.com/Azaril/AzDemonBuddy/archive/master.zip

12. beber75

beber75 New Member

Hello,

I install the files in right place (using the latest demonbuddy beta) and when I start the program I could see this error:

Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DB_beta\Plugins\LevelSwap\Dictionaries.cs(97,39) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.SNOPower' ne contient pas de définition pour 'Monk_Passive_Pacifism'
      Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DB_beta\Plugins\LevelSwap\Dictionaries.cs(100,50) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.SNOPower' ne contient pas de définition pour 'Monk_Passive_OneWithEverything'

The plugin is not visible in my demonbuddy interface.

Any idea?

Regards

13. HansenVLasse

HansenVLasse New Member

I have the same problem as a few other people, I've used SVN to get it, place it in Plugins folder, SVN Update and all that. But it's not visible in my DemonBuddy "Plugins" tab. Any ideas?

14. cowabunga

cowabunga New Member

Got mine working just comment out what it tells you to in the error the monk passives just put a // before them ex. //{"Pacifism", SNOPower.Monk_Passive_Pacifism},

do that in dictionaries.cs

15. beber75

beber75 New Member

Thanks cowabunga. I'll give a try.

16. eagleeye1

eagleeye1 New Member

Um... why does this plugin change the DemonHunter skills entirely around at level 35 to not include a generator? The build it picked was horrible... impale and multishot... two hatred heavy skills... are the main attacks. The efficiency compared to just ball lightning goes down dramatically. It didn't even get the companion to help either. This has to be wrong. It also has smoke screen and vault - which is redundant. It also spams mark of the assassin so that you have no discipline left. This build is just totally wrong.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    17. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

no news about it? :)

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

iirc borderjs is not around for now, he is still coming on board tho (silently, ;)) maybe I should take a look into it and fix shit. (maybe post in the BETA post to see what's happening with parangon)

Did someone tried this?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    19. Totesviech

Totesviech Member

The plugin is with me not displayed in the bot with plugins. Why?

I used for this the Svn via plugins folder in the DB.

20. rafau94

rafau94 Member

not showing in plugin tab