• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] LogMeOut! - A World of Warcraft disconnecter !

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ZenLulz, Sep 23, 2012.

1. ZenLulz

ZenLulz Community Developer

I copy my response here as you also posted it in another post.

2. danielshz02

danielshz02 New Member

ownloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(23,49) : error CS0117: 'System.Enum' does not contain a definition for 'Arrays'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(30,25) : error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(30,33) : error CS0117: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' does not contain a definition for 'isAvailable'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(32,61) : error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(32,69) : error CS0117: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' does not contain a definition for 'Version'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(33,57) : error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(33,65) : error CS0117: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' does not contain a definition for 'getLatestVersion'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(51,13) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'LogMeOutSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(51,41) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(153,13) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'LogMeOutSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(153,41) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(378,54) : error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(378,62) : error CS0117: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' does not contain a definition for 'strWebSite'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(389,25) : error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmSettings.cs(389,33) : error CS0117: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' does not contain a definition for 'installLatestVersion'
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(27,26) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(55,21) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(55,116) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(58,54) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(58,84) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(58,135) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(63,35) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(80,26) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(80,58) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(97,50) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Instance' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(97,80) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(97,131) : error CS0103: The name 'LogMeOutSettings' does not exist in the current context
      [00:08:16.804 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Pappa\Downloads\HB\Plugins\Forms\frmTimer.cs(98,26) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'WriteLog' does not exist in the namespace 'LogMeOut' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

3. halli13

halli13 New Member

: error CS0122: 'LogMeOut.Classes.Updater' is inaccessible due to its protection level ?

4. kirbypro

kirbypro New Member

i love you and ur plugin ! very thx

5. ZenLulz

@danielshz02: Create a folder named LogMeOut in your Plugins folder instead dropping it in the root.

6. danielshz02

danielshz02 New Member

Worked like a charm Zen, thanks so much!

7. homen63

homen63 New Member

Can this plugin be used with HB-relog? Or does it look at the shut down of wow as a disconnect and It tries to reconnect after hitting the cap of whatever you set it at?

8. Thelf

Thelf New Member

Let's say this logs you out and works as intended, now will it log you back in after a couple of minutes, or you have to login yourself?

9. ZenLulz

Let's say you configure LogMeOut! to disconnect your char after reached your PvP points. If it reaches the maximum you previously set and you have HBRelog, your account will be logged back. But LogMeOut! is going to detect you reached the maximum points... etc.

Finally, it's a loop.
      To be tricky, kill HBRelog in the "Action After tab". you have to write the command yourself however, I didn't remember the correct one.

10. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

What happens with arelog? Will relog just log you back in after this logs you out? This would be amazeing for farming. Can we have a option where the bot stops when a player targets it and if the player doesnt untarget it after say 1 min, it logs out?

Guess my question was asked and answered. lol.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    11. ZenLulz

This feature is already present in the plugin. ;)
      I don't use HBRelog, so I don't know if you can set a specific time before it logs your toon back.

12. homen63

homen63 New Member

Aww Ok thanks very much for you input. I'll give it a try now and see what happens.

13. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Can you add an option like:

Log out if no experience gains in X amount of minutes?
      This will come really helpful while using kicks profiles.
      Inactivity doesnt always work.

EDIT

Also why is this not a part of the DEFAULT HB plugins and how can we help to make it one :)?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    14. ZenLulz

Inactivity should produce the same effect that create a trigger dedicated to watch the experience got.
      If you encounter an issue with this, please explain me the situation (what the bot is doing to be not disconnected).

As this bot is also community driving, there are loads of useful plugins, but Bossland cannot include them all. :)

15. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

When disconnecting 1 minute after being targetted by another played I have a question. Will it disconnect if they target me just for 10, 30, or 50 seconds? or do they have to target me for 1 whole minute?

16. ZenLulz

When a player targets you for 1 minute contiguously. It's per player, not an amount of time of multiple players.

17. liege

liege Guest

gonna check this out, many thanks there Zen!

18. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Excellent plugin, love your work, dont know what i would do with out it.

There is one issue thought that needs to be addressed.

The option to perform an action before it logs out like use a heartstone, if the toon is mounted or druid flight form it can not use the heartstone.
      Can you make it dismount or even land so it can actually cast the heartstone?

Some times the bot will stack in mid air and that creates a lot of problems.

Would be great if you can add this.

Regards made and great work again.

TBH i wonder why this plugin is not part of the default HB plugins.

19. Achmed43

Achmed43 New Member

For some reason, NONE of my plugins are working. I'm not getting any errors, they just don't work! It doesn't detect stucks, even though it says it will logout after that many etc. Mr.ItemRemover2 doesn't work either. I'm trying to get rid of life spirits etc and they don't work. Does anyone know why?

20. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Not working aint saying much, make a new folder with the bot and try to run it from there, if that works that means most likely is something wrong with your compiler folder on your original bot installation folder.

Try that first and see what you get.