• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] MapRunner

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ExVault, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. alphapine

alphapine New Member

I think hes just more referring to having a ton of maps inside of a stash tab, its pretty nice to have the bot find 3 of the same map and upgrade.. Doing it manually takes quite awhile. "Map Organizer" kek.

2. StrongBG

StrongBG Banned

2015-08-04 05:58:57,369 [46] DEBUG CustomLogger (null) - [SellItemsCoroutine] Waiting for the SellPanel to close.
      2015-08-04 05:58:58,384 [46] DEBUG CustomLogger (null) - [SellItemsCoroutine] Waiting for the SellPanel to close.
      2015-08-04 05:58:58,900 [46] INFO CustomLogger (null) - [LatencyTracker] HighestLatency: 67
      2015-08-04 05:58:58,900 [46] DEBUG CustomLogger (null) - [SellItemsCoroutine] Waiting for the SellPanel to close.
      2015-08-04 05:58:59,918 [46] DEBUG CustomLogger (null) - [SellItemsCoroutine] Waiting for the SellPanel to close.

this is going on endlessly after selling maps on vendor i have to manualy stop the bot and start it again View attachment Exilebuddy 6436 2015-08-04 07.39.txt

3. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Sell map task does not use SellItemsCoroutine. Thats not a maprunner error.

4. Heavenleigh

Heavenleigh New Member

I think it don't sell some maps only old names or something? because mine was set to sell all maps till 71 and i had to go manually to pick all level 70, 71 maps out. Maybe it will sell once it gets full?

5. Lipie

Lipie Member

Has been running amazingly well , great fucking job ExVault , 31 maps entered, 31 maps cleared with a +20 map income \o/

6. alphapine

alphapine New Member

Same for me. Really good job so far Exvault. Thank you!

7. PainfulDeath

PainfulDeath Member

This plugin is so good that it can correctly cast auras up until 100% mana reserved with odd number of mana, while the default routine can't do that :D

8. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

SellItemsCoroutine will get an update to try and avoid that. Basically, something happened during your execution that made the Cancel/Accept operation not work, so it got stuck waiting for it to finish.

9. StrongBG

StrongBG Banned

Tnx alot!!!

10. ajc82388

ajc82388 New Member

Bot gets stuck every single time it runs "channel" map, even though I have it on my ignore map list, it will still make channel maps.
      Gets stuck on the stairs at the same point ever single time.

11. PainfulDeath

PainfulDeath Member

Yeah, I got some stucks on channel too, though I don't think I have problem ignoring it for now.
      Make sure you wrote "Channel Map" correctly in the ignore list =)

12. bobby

bobby New Member

[Tick] Exception during execution:Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
      em AdvancedItemFilter.MyItemEvaluator.Match(Item item, EvaluationType type, IItemFilter& filter) na c:\Users\blabla\Desktop\Teste\Plugins\AdvancedItemFilter\MyItemEvaluator.cs:linha 1061
      em AdvancedItemFilter.Tasks.IdentifyItems.<>c__DisplayClass13.<Logic>b__6(Item i) na c:\Users\blabla\Desktop\Teste\Plugins\AdvancedItemFilter\Tasks\IdentifyItems.cs:linha 140
      em AdvancedItemFilter.Tasks.IdentifyItems.<>c__DisplayClass13.<Logic>b__9(Item item, Object user) na c:\Users\blabla\Desktop\Teste\Plugins\AdvancedItemFilter\Tasks\IdentifyItems.cs:linha 206
      em Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots.OldGrindBot.Coroutines.*‎*‫‪**​‎​‎​​*​‬‬**‫**.**‪*‫‫*​*‎​*‬‬*‏‪​‬‫‫*‪*‫**(Item )
      em System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
      em Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots.OldGrindBot.Coroutines.f~#EM<'\\<R:U5Y\,$\[UwD/)A}.MoveNext()
      --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      em AdvancedItemFilter.Tasks.GenericTasks.<IdentifyTask>d__2d.MoveNext() na c:\Users\blabla\Desktop\Teste\Plugins\AdvancedItemFilter\Tasks\GenericTasks.cs:linha 322
      --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha do local anterior onde a exceção foi gerada ---
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
      em AdvancedItemFilter.Tasks.IdentifyItems.<Logic>d__18.MoveNext() na c:\Users\blabla\Desktop\Teste\Plugins\AdvancedItemFilter\Tasks\IdentifyItems.cs:linha 206
      em Loki.Bot.TaskManager.7hY3C0yJ;\&VK1L\"\\!TGEod4.MoveNext()
      em System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
      em Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots.OldGrindBot.OldGrindBot.@\*4wdFjrP)350G\[4(G4Zr AB.MoveNext()
      em Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.)\,>s\[WS2;ze8Oz(/m "om\]L=!.S\*W}\,Ni/IdXqlU$2mI8rm_sZ!.MoveNext()
      --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
      em Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.‬****‎‬**‬**‏*‫​‫‬*‬‏*‏*‏***‬*(Boolean )
      em Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.**​*‫​‬‪​‫‬‎‬‪****​‎**‫‫‏‫‏*(Boolean )
      em Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
      em Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots.OldGrindBot.OldGrindBot.Tick()
      em Loki.Bot.BotManager.**‫‬‎‪​‫​*​‏*‫***‫​‫‫​‬*(IBot )

13. Laugh

Laugh New Member

I am pretty sure the maprunner is still using the old map level defines to figure out which maps is what level because it keeps trying to sell 3 of my 73s when I set it to 70 only. while not SUPER important, its annoying having to check every few hours to sell off those shitty 68-70s the bot has grabbed.

Also, if you stop the bot before it goes into the instance and clears a few mobs, it doesn't recognize the fact that it JUST opened one like a few secs ago and proceeds to open another.

Not sure if this also applies to this plugin, but the bot seems to back after running out of inventory space for a 2x4 weapon and refuses to pick up those 1x1 jewelry and what now when it clearly has space for them. (i.e. there is a rare ring and a 2x4 weapon on the ground. There is space for the ring but not a 2x4. it portals out without even trying to grab the 2x4 or the ring)

14. PainfulDeath

PainfulDeath Member

This is the default looting process. It tried to loot the weapon -> can't loot because no space -> townrun. Nothing to do with the plugin for sure.

15. Aazaroth

Aazaroth New Member

there is a problem with pier maps, the bot looks sooo long for the last mobs and run over and over from map boss location to start location <.< for me i blacklist this map(just a tip)

16. krzys

krzys Member

yes it was mentioned before that arena and pier isnt working correctly, just ban them

17. PainfulDeath

PainfulDeath Member

Actually it was "pit map" not "pier map" but ok...

18. krzys

krzys Member

sry my bad :(

19. ExVault

ExVault Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

This is the default exploration behavior. Do not expect a bot to be human-like.

20. Laugh

Laugh New Member

Is there any plans to fix the sell/update the sell 3 map thing? I hate having to look every few hours and comb out the shitty 66-72 maps since it looked like still has the old definitions for what the map level is. (back when i was still doing channel maps it kept on trying to sell 3 of those instead of 66-7 maps like i told it)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.