• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. phasechange

phasechange Member

Also another thing, when you get turned into a frog or something else that prevents you from acting the plugin doesn't pass your turn for it to wear off.

2. maybe

maybe Community Developer

It does, it just takes it time, making sure there is no funny animation going on. I admit, it can pass a bit faster, will be configurable soon ;)

3. Angelus

Angelus Member

I wait in anticipation of someone posting logics for combo teams :)

4. phasechange

phasechange Member

Yea it's been 8 minutes since I was polymorphed. I just clicked pass myself, Can't wait for the update to edit this.

5. maybe

8 minutes?!??!?! ok thats not good :D
      I just got polymorphed, took 20 secs to pass. Got any logs?

6. la7eralus

la7eralus New Member

Currently running the PetArea plugin and PokeBuddy plugin's enabled in gatherbuddy 2. Loading the profile from within the PetArea plugin folder for the level specific area appropriate for my 3 currently equipped pets (Ashenvale, 3 pets all the same exp level @ level 6, all abilities unlocked). Currently the bot just fly's its route above ashenvale, targets pets (most of which are level 5) but never lands and initiates combat. If I start a battle, and start the bot, it will finish the fight and continue on its way, but not pull any additional pets. Tried loading a blank profile into GatherBuddy and not one of the ones from the plugin folder, but honorbuddy spits "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when I do this. Seems to work fine as far as switching profiles appropriately to new level areas when I load a profile from the PetArea plugin folder. Also, it would be initiating combat when it was in the northern barrens, but without changing any settings now that the pets are high enough to go to ashenvale it's just paths endlessly. Any idea whats gone wrong?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    7. maybe

explain and i might make it possible :)

8. maybe

PetArea is tripping badly on something, probably blacklisting anything.
      And Pok?buddy doesnt seem to be running? or it doesnt find anything.
      Can you try disabling PetArea and see if it fights something?

9. la7eralus

la7eralus New Member

Well you're right, disabling PetArea the bot ran right to a pet and initiated combat. It was a level 23 pet in Hyjal, so I cancelled the battle, but it would definitely appear PetArea is unneccessarily blacklisting all level appropriate pets at the moment. I'm going to a try a fresh install of HB with no other bots/plugins enabled and see if it makes a difference.

UPDATE: Fresh HB install, only the PetArea and PokeBuddy installed still the same problem. With PetArea enabled, it targets the pets while flying around but never lands (seemingly blacklisting all pets). With PetArea disabled upon a fresh restart of HB, the bot only pulls pets if they are nearby when i am dismounted. If I am mounted, It will not pull pets or land (or even target them while flying like it will with PetArea installed). If i start the bot dismounted, and a pet is in range, it will pull and fight it, then mount and never land or target another pet.

Attached Files:

10. maybe

Try deleting the contents of the Compiled Assemblies folder before you try anything drastic.

I swear i havnt touched PetArea plugin since... well.. ages :)

11. la7eralus

la7eralus New Member

I updated my post prior to this one, prolly shoulda just made a new post but oh well. Has more info for ya ;)

12. Angelus

Angelus Member

Like using pets that work really well together. Buffing 300% extra damage, or almost no chance to lose.

Usefull for PvP or faster leveling.

For clarity, stolen from another website:

"I've got another team.

It involves:
      -any pet that is able to cast Cleansing Rain
      -any Wyrmling
      -any crocolisk pet

The idea is about the same to boost one pets damage (note that i havent tested it myself yet because my pets arent high enough in lvl).

You start out with your pet with Cleansing Rain so that aquatic pets deal 25% more damage. After that you switch to your crocolisk pet (I have Chuck atm, but any variant will work ofc) and attack with Rip, which applies a bleed to your enemy, which sadly means if your opponent switches pets it'll be a bit harder.

After your applied your bleed you switch to the wyrmling and cast Amplify Magic to increase your teams dmg by 50%. You then switch (or deal damage with wyrmling) to your crocolisk pet and use Blood in the Water for a guarenteed BIG hit.

Again, idk how well this actually works out... but still, i'd like to share this :p "

Something like this, but then for lower levels.

13. maybe

Yea this is something thats definately coming.
      I dont have a way to find out yet if a (for example) turret from the mechanical gnome is standing on the ground.
      Or a whirlpool, or stuff like that. I just cant find the right lua code for it :(

Technically, a lot of what you want is allready possible by using SWAPOUT HASBUFF(XXX) EQUALS true or maybe HASENEMYBUFF(XXX), play around with it, dont be afraid to break it, use the species generic file as a backup :)

14. maybe

I really cant find whats going wrong..
      Did you change the distance in settings?
      Could you try putting HB not in the users folder? maybe somewhere in the root of a drive? I really dont know whats going wrong so im eliminating the annoying possibilities

15. daorigin

daorigin New Member

pretty solid and easy to get working, is there no way to apply a check that if you already own the pet no need to capture it ? this would allow the making of afk-able continent profiles that can collect pets from each zone

16. maybe

Tomorrow, time for bed :)

ill make a blacklist and an extra option in rarity, called "Higher than the pet i have". Fair enough? i really dont wanna go into managing pets any further honestly. I want them to FIGHT!!!

17. daorigin

daorigin New Member

just a appreciated req. glad your willing otherwise these plugins are made perfect for one another. thank you

18. eigoteacher

eigoteacher Member

Can't get it to switch profiles automatically. Is it triggered by level? My pets were 11 and still doing 6-8.

I have the profiles in the default profile folder, the plugins folder, and the pet plugin folder. Am I missing something?

I also started it manually by loading a profile. How should I load it?

19. Crowley

Crowley Member

Download the plugins and put them both in your Plugins folder.
      Start HB.
      Select GB2 botbase.
      Make sure both plugins are active.
      Load up any gathering profile, plugin just need it or HB throws a hissy fit.
      Press start and the plugin will take over and it *will* load up the profile you need based on your pet levels and go there and kill shit.

If it does not. Post a log. But it will ;)

Edit: Chances are i will also be releasing profiles that can handle higher leveled mobs for those that make their own pet codes. Or download the ones i am sure people are going to post ;) Profiles in the plugin will level your pets while making sure they don't die if they don't heal or protect themselves.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    20. la7eralus

la7eralus New Member

Made a fresh install of HonorBuddy to C:\HonorBuddy, ran as administrator, only plugins enabled are PetArea and Pokebuddy. Playing a 90 Monk using the TuanHaMonk routine. Also tried using Singular. Still will pull and fight any level appropriate pet in range when dismounted, but once the bot mounts there's no coming down so to speak. Pull and loot range are both @ 100. Running in GatherBuddy2.