• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

Would you ever consider taking up the BotBase that integrated your plugin.
      It seems that BarryDurkex 'left' this community when Germany was excluded from using HB.
      His last post dates from last year December, anthough the profile shows activity in May this year.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...petfighter-your-honorbuddy-bot-petbattle.html

I loved it for the shear simplicity of it.
      Just start it and forget it till everything's levelled in your collection.

2. Jalnin

Jalnin New Member

It is normal that the GB2 is constantly trying to Mounting in PetBattle? Or risk?

3. maybe

maybe Community Developer

It shouldnt with the latest version of Pokehbuddy, but it has been doing that for months, no ban here. Doubt its a risk

4. princess1012

princess1012 New Member

So, they seem to have patched wintrading last night. Doesn't give me XP anymore. Damn!

5. othm

othm New Member

It still works, you just have to wait 60 seconds after the battle started until you forfeit. After you get experience and items.

6. OrcD3vil

OrcD3vil New Member

Default settings nothing changed.. I'm using Guasha's Pet GB2 profiles to get some of the missing pets.. I started with 3 level 1 pets and now I have 2x level 6 and 1x level 2 it refuses to put the level 2 in for some reason. The pets are flying around durator getting other pets.. Why won't Pokehbuddy level the pets at the same time?

7. flipboi001

flipboi001 Member

Having similar problem. It just uses my highest level pet which is 7 atm and won't go to my lvl 1 pet. They all started at lvl 1 when I first ran this.

8. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

I'm also having a similar problem. I'm using BattlePetSwapper to swap out my pets and it swaps a low level in slot 1 and 2 with a high level in 3 but right before battle every time duinrg "Battle Preparation" PokehBuddy will swap to my high level to start the fight. No matter what I do it always uses the high level.

9. maybe

maybe Community Developer

Try going to advanced, select "default leveling" in the dropdown box and click load.

10. flipboi001

flipboi001 Member

Okay will give this a try and report back later.

EDIT:This seems to of worked so far. Thanks for the assist!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    11. Newb1

Newb1 New Member

Is there/will you add a capture unique pet? Like only if I don't already have it

I don't want it to capture 3 skunks or w.e

12. Tararan

Tararan New Member

Edit: Got it working. Re-downloaded from the root of the PokeArea link and re-installed, it worked. Using GB2 botbase.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    13. Impala

Impala Member

Is there a way to make it so if a certain pet is in battle, you try to capture it regardless of what the rare type is setup as, I only want to capture rares, but if a Unborn Val'kyr shows up, i don't mind capturing an uncommon

14. elderapo

elderapo New Member

Why this plugin is so slow? It need 6-8 seconds to press 1 skill. I think it will be more effective if it will take 1-2 secs to press one skill.

15. wabu

wabu New Member

great plugin!

what would be nice is if we could set BOTH a minimum rarity we wish to catch, and that it must be higher than our current pets of that type. what would be AMAZING, is if there were some way to catch ANY rarity if we currently dont have the pet, and only catch rare if we do. if it would also release wild pets that are green or below if we have 3 of that type of wild pet, i think it would be just about perfect.

16. twistedcf

twistedcf Member

I too would like to see the logic time decreased so that its more instant rather than waiting let us know Maybe. Thanks

17. tthientran

tthientran New Member

can someone teach me how to use this addon? Been looking through the forum posts and have no clue how to set it up to level 3 pets to 25

18. Impala

Impala Member

This is exactly what I am looking for

19. toliman

toliman Member

there may be a way, but PB doesn't work with pets as names, it works with pets as their ID's, so you can store individual details in a 3 pet team of the same pet. sic. etc. makes it super difficult to figure out unless you rename them, but i suppose you can do that. make a team of 3 unborn val'kyrs, sic.

PB doesn't really know about duplicate versions of pets, during a battle, the game lets you know you already have a pet of this quality (doesn't show breed info or level). and captures based off "rare" or "higher than what i have" based off the in-combat information and the settings on the first tab.

if you've gone up the rank of poor to common to uncommon, yes, you'll have to delete one or more of the poor/uncommon pets by hand. or upgrade using stones. i think i have 6 poor/common pets left at the moment. ( make that 9, i went by thunder & dino island the other day & still have ~40 new pets to put new/old logics in.)

so, try an in-game addon first, it may provide a service like this, and have more safeguards. PetJournal Enhanced should do this, have not tried it personally to know, but might give it a shot before the reset today.

if you use a european client, you would preferably not want the "dupe checker" to delete all "bears", or all "poor" version pets, even though it could be set up to do this by scanning all the pets and looking for duplicates.

as for getting PB to do this, there's a way to delete a pet if it can be removed or caged,
      it's duplicating the UI feature using the ingame LUA, most of the pet functions are protected as it's stored account-wide.

20. toliman

toliman Member