• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Izz

Izz New Member

Great plugin ... really good work ... love the way you can manipulate the spell casting :) was wondering if it can be further managed to do these things -
      1. Swap in a per-established pet when one in first group dies.--- or establish a whole new group to move in every 3-5th fight till revive pet cooldown is up?
      2. Not swap in a pet below certain health ... maybe forfeit if all pets are below a certain amount ... idk lol ... it seems to swap my 2 lowest back and forth till one is dead then swap in my big gun.
      Please don't get me wrong i love this plugin and appreciate the work .. kudos ... just wondering if i can get another 5 miles to a gallon out of it :p thanks and keep up the good work.

2. rockingdude

rockingdude New Member

It will occasionally get into this funk where it keeps passing, but the log says it's swapping -> though it shouldn't be based on swap condition. Only happens on my Clockwork Gnome, which I've added skill 3 (rocket) should only cast on enemies with greater than 40% health.

View attachment 996 2012-10-31 00.40.txt

Edit: Getting this as well sometimes, seems to be something to do with swap and speed logic:

System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 452B6EE4 [299]!
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.MemoryBase.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength, Boolean relative)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.Lua.GetReturnValues(String lua, String scriptName)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.Lua.GetReturnValues(String lua)
      at Pok?buddyplug.Pok?buddy.GetCurrentSpeed() in c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HonorBuddy Beta\Plugins\Pok?buddy\Pok?buddy.cs:line 556
      at Pok?buddyplug.Pok?buddy.ParseLogic(String theLogic) in c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HonorBuddy Beta\Plugins\Pok?buddy\Pok?buddy.cs:line 716
      at Pok?buddyplug.Pok?buddy.Pulse() in c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\HonorBuddy Beta\Plugins\Pok?buddy\Pok?buddy.cs:line 221
      at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()

View attachment 996 2012-10-31 00.40.txt.zip

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    3. maybe

maybe Community Developer

And passing when it wants to swap can only happen if the pet is still the best one to use. I cant find anything really strange in that log tbh
      Perhaps raising the HP factor a bit can solve it

Im diving into that one right now :)
      -edit should be fixed in next release (later today)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    4. maybe

it should continue after a little while. Is the skipcounter increasing?

not yet, got other stuff to implement before that but i will put it on the todo list :)

5. Hrsikesa

Hrsikesa New Member

Works incredibly nice and with a logical UI! Thank you very much!

+rep :)

6. rockingdude

rockingdude New Member

Interesting, seems I've come across possibly where it's happening like this on a Mana Wyrmling. It might be a Blizzard bug. I stopped the bot but my pet still wouldn't use ability number 2, it kept basically skipping until I used a different ability. I don't know what the heck that's about.

7. stefan2812

stefan2812 Member

8. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Heya! I've been trying this for a bit, and it's working great. Thanks!

I have a small doubt. When using the PetArea plugin, does it take the portal to outland to load the Terokkar and Netherstorm profiles?
      I took a look at the code and it doesn't look like it does, so I figured I'd ask, in case I need to make profiles for those levels in Kalimdor.

9. NopiSoul

NopiSoul New Member

hi there, nice Plugin

Tried to make some PetSettings.

Feline Familiar
      Code:
      <Logic>SWAPOUT Health(THISPET) ISLESSTHAN 30?CASTSPELL(2) HASBUFF(435) EQUALS false?CASTSPELL(3) Health(THISPET) ISLESSTHAN 90 ? Health(ENEMYPET) ISLESSTHAN 30 ? COOLDOWN(SKILL(3)) EQUALS false?CASTSPELL(1) COOLDOWN(SKILL(1)) EQUALS false</Logic>
      dont knew why, but by me it wont take this setting, it is always using Default...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    10. snusnu311

snusnu311 New Member

Yes. The frog debuff is just a normal debuff. just add the following swap condition to your logics:

SWAPOUT HASBUFF(822) EQUALS true?

PS: but maybe is right. you skip the round automatically after some time. maybe maybe adds a simple "skip turn" condition soon. mayb he did already. my version is from two days ago :D

11. snusnu311

snusnu311 New Member

I would suggest you delete all xml files that contain the numers in the file name. so the feline familiar file should be deleted too. your logics look good. save them as feline familiar.xml, then start the bot and fight, pause the bot infight, open your settings and choose the "REVERT TO SPECIES GENERIC" option. the plugin should load the logic content from your xml file. good luck :)

12. snusnu311

snusnu311 New Member

well, this problems seems to come up with all "this effect stays even when pets get swapped"-abilities (I think about all the other healing skills or team buffs for front pets and so on).

we are not in a hurry with a solution, I guess ^^ not yet :D

but the 60% cast logic wont work all right. if you cast it at or below 60% you'll get healed, but you always receive another hit! most likly this hit brigns you below 60% again or even lower! means that you will cast this spell to the very end. this happens in most cases. well, sometimes you are lucky an meet really stupid AI (thinking about turtles that trigger their shield ten times in a row :D)

13. maybe

It does not travel to outlands, but like teleporting is that big of a deal ;)

Yea, but healing above 60% is usually a waste of heal. You can try 50 though.

also new update :
      *PASSTURN command added as a quick fix, be carefull with it, you do NOT want to pass when you're casting a spell with 2+ turns casting time. That probably caused the bug on page 11 where an ability wasnt available for a weird reason.
      *Pets below 15% hp get a rating penalty to hopefully avoid switching in low hp pets.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    14. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

re: [PLUGIN] Pok&eacute;buddy - Gotto kill em all!

Oh, that's more than ok.

I just wanted to know if I could let it run without supervision.
      I'll watch for it once it reaches the appropriate level.

Thanks!

15. PeterPWN

PeterPWN New Member

Can you change the priority which pet comes first in battle?

16. maybe

By changing the factors in the config screen. See the horrible formula i posted at page 1.

Im currently thinking how to implement team scripting. It will work best if i make it only work for a specific pet combination i think.
      Please, if you have any good ideas, spam them here.

17. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

i may have not read it correctly but, when you do the pet rotations do you have to repeat the process for each pet in your team to get a rotation?

18. tia79

tia79 New Member

Hi.. Im struggling with this. It works but if the pets are dead it just keeps trying to duel. Isnt there a way to add revive via the ingame revive battle pets or even stable masters if the revive battle pets is on cooldown?

Im currently using Terrible Turnip, Strand Crab and Tree Python as pets.

19. NopiSoul

NopiSoul New Member

Got a nice team Combo with Feline Familiar and Pandaren Monk.

Familiar casts [Darkness], then Swith to Monk and Cast [Fury of 1000 Fists] and [Takedown]. This deals around 800-900 dmg at lvl 15 pets without Boni or Penalties

By the way, do you have some OR situation for the PetScripts? Tis would be really Awsome helpfull

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    20. snusnu311

snusnu311 New Member

Yes, having a look to the Stable Master would be great! I think about an auto-repair function like in Kick's leveling profiles?! Maybe something like this works. only stable masters should be added as "repair-npcs" or "vendors". dunno if this could work.

Combined with a logic script that is able to rotate the team tactically this would be awesome for power leveling the pets and I mean really power leveling the pets.
      Going to a region with a stable master around and high level enemy pets. then taking a low level pet into the team. start a battle and let it have only 1 round to fight.
      then change it and let your two other high pets win the fight and your low level pet gets decent expierence! this would be a dream :D