• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. eigoteacher

eigoteacher Member

He can own the code of the bot and how it works, but he doesn't own a location.

2. Jack3ss

Jack3ss New Member

hello
      what is the problem when the bot engages but does not attack?
      not even with 1?

3. toliman

toliman Member

Anything. Nothing.

If it's previously been working before, check the settings. If it's the first time you have used the plugin, use the setup wizard.

If you're not sure what to change, use the setup wizard (first tab when you open up the settings) choose an option, and try again.

Then upload the log if it's not working.

4. toliman

toliman Member

Which is something I've mentioned elsewhere as being a bit cynical, and obtuse. Rarity of digital goods isn't possible without DRM, and pokelevel would need to justify the expense when the experience differs.

For the price, Inrego can provide a ticketing system and have people when they log in and out, be given different locations based on their battlegroup /CRZ. This would act as DRM, because the profiles are retrieved /streamed to the buyer.

In terms of complications, it's up there, but it can also offset his rarity problem by detecting if the area is occupied and move on to new areas. Or having more than one area profile.

There's also a few online maps you can use to show critters and also battle pet clusters, but you can't really prevent CRZ usage.

It's a good starting point, but it's kind of ruined at the moment if I just use the word waveling. Or improved, idk.

Eg. Water Waveling - WoW Battle Pet and look at the location map.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    5. tata01

tata01 Member

"A new version was found. Please update!"

Someone know where can i download the new version?

I use this SVN: team-random - Revision 338: /trunk/PokeBuddy/Pokehbuddy

PS: Ok sorry, didn't see the option "Auto Update" on the settings.

All is ok now.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    6. Classicusername

Classicusername New Member

Hey if anyone could tell me, how to install the PetArea plugin - got everything else working but have to load profiles manually - installed it into the Plugins folder as follows

C:\Users\Classic\Desktop\Honor Buddy\Plugins\PetArea

But will not show up under plugins at all used this one
      team-random - Revision 339: /trunk/PokeBuddy/PetArea

7. julze1990

julze1990 New Member

In the Simple Rotate do the bot always 1 skill used what must i change that he use all 3 skills ?

8. EnterSandman

EnterSandman New Member

Hey guys. I am playing on a Ru server, but I have this error for a while now. I used a Pokehbuddy.cs file that one of the users on last pages uploaded and it worked for a while. Now I even downloaded svn checkout and I still can't see Pokehbuddy as a plugin. All I got is this message: Compiler Error: c:\Users\FJ\Desktop\1111\Plugins\Pokehbuddy\Pokehbuddy.cs(282,30) : error CS0115: 'Pokehbuddyplug.Pokehbuddy.Initialize()': no suitable method found to override . Can someone share a Pokehbuddy.cs that is working? Thank you so much!!!

9. ddsue

ddsue New Member

I can't download the plugins use the SVN,can you give me .zip files,thanks.

10. jordi1104

jordi1104 New Member

Great plugin works great thank you so much.

11. toliman

toliman Member

edit: my bad, there's no update for PetArea yet, it hasn't been updated on the SVN.

i would advise not using PetArea anyway, use randombuddy Buddy Store and gatherbuddy, or tramper gather Buddy Store if you want to farm pets and gathering mats

(or use the bot... if its still working)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    12. fearlessteapot

fearlessteapot New Member

Edit: Probably a better question: I'm trying to run the Plugin here with BattlePetSwapper and Randombuddy going, using Gatherbuddy 2 as the botbase. It will navigate to one spot, do a pet battle, then Honorbuddy apparently crashes. View attachment 64904 2014-11-18 18.43.txt There is the log. Any ideas?

Edit 2: Testing myself, it appears as if the problem is with Randombuddy. It tries to move while in the middle of a pet battle. Loading a regular farming profile works, but is not optimal.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    13. toliman

toliman Member

This turns out to be a problem with randombuddy, and also the new gatherbuddy with framelock. Again.

It used to be okay, because the old gatherbuddy would tacitly handle the plugin taking over and acting as if the player is stuck, the plugins could pause the bot for as long as needed. Etc.

With randombuddy, it's reloading the bot and the new profile while a battle is active, according to the log. Not sure when that changed.

And, I suspect, as it reloads GB2, engages the framelock manually again which causes the hiccup and occasional game crashing when the handle 'breaks', trying to engage movement while the game is in a pet battle event.

It might work out better if randombuddy were set up to handle events while in a pet battle event (a one line LUA command) as singular does, but you still have the problem of handling GB2 drama.

Not sure what would solve the use problem, very few other plugins, bots or CR handle the notion of being interrupted for ~3 minutes. And without access to the source code for rb or GB2, nearly impossible to tweak.

Edit : there is a previous version of randombuddy not on the store that could be modified to stop sending stuck events and reloading while in a pet battle event, and the code changes sent up for review. It is relatively easy to test during the stuck event/conditions so it's not uploading bad data.

the better option to avoid the drama is having to convert pokehbuddy to a coroutine, or as a bot.

Or easier still, not to use gatherbuddy as a bot until it can be tweaked to handle event changes/conditions or hooks to allow event awareness.

Which leaves questing, combat, enyo with plugin support, and professionbuddy? until a 3rd party gathering bot comes along. And probably some other bots I have not tested or know about.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    14. Classicusername

Classicusername New Member

Hey does anyone else bot get stuck just standing still (using multiple profiles) - mine will fight about 2 critters then stand there applying poisons (I am a Rogue), this happens constantly after about 10 minutes of so - attached a log

and I also added the following log after a fresh install - where it fought a few battles then stopped and started applying poison - fresh install is 4288 2014-11-20 08.35.txt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    15. Lindi91

Lindi91 Member

Hello, i have a problem , i got a DC from WoW after the bot is trying to resurrect / Heal the pets, it happends realy often, is there any chance to fix it?

16. Firedrake1

Firedrake1 Member

I have to say, this is an amazing plugin. Quick question: Does anyone know how to set this up so that it won't swap out low health pets? I just want them to keep fighting until one dies, and move down the list. Thanks so much in advance.

17. ViceGaming

ViceGaming New Member

Does anyone have pet logic for the Shore Crab?

I've got it working somewhat but instead of using its heal when its health is < 80, it uses it all the time, and when it gets stunned it doesn't pass its turn.

18. l00s

l00s New Member

Hey i've selected a level 6-8 profile, why does it keep attacking lvl 1's in elwynn forest?

19. illusionslos

illusionslos New Member

Amazing Plugin! Nothing more to say!

20. xdeathh4wkx

xdeathh4wkx New Member

My bot keeps switching from pet 1 to 2 to 3 in an endless cycle