• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Pokebuddy - Gotto kill em all!

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by maybe, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Oika

Oika New Member

I tried differently, considered all options, everything did according to the instruction.
      But it turned out nothing. WOW works about an hour and is closed with a mistake.

2. yasmat1987

yasmat1987 Member

Greetings everyone. I am new on this plugin and i have been readin how to set up it in order to use it also. Would like some help.

1-I dont know where and how i can download a beta version of honorbuddy. Curently using the oficial one.
      2-I have tried to use it but i run in some problems. 1- when it finds a pet and engage in fight all the wow window frezes unles i press stop on the bot where it unfreezes wow. 2-Cant find how to put the pet logics, from where to get them and where to put them in order to be worked.
      3-For some reason some times it doesnt see the scripts in the PetArea folder and in the PetSettings folder with result the bot crashes along with wow.

General as you have read i cant get the plugin to work. If posible a video or a more Simplyer guides/notes how to use it would have been really great.

Many thanks for your time and your great works so far. :)

Please let me know if there is anyone that can help.

3. Hecate

Hecate New Member

Most of time PB stucking and can't reach any pet. My game client is freezing and my bot skiping to blacklist a lot of pets.
      Can you help me how to fix it?

4. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Guys see what Toliman said. For the average user Postak Pets is far superior at this point of its development. Unless you need specialized logic don't use this anymore. It was great while it lasted.

5. Kaladin

Kaladin New Member

I have exactly the same problem + my game client also crushes after few battles. :(

6. Kaladin

Kaladin New Member

For example for me his bot is useless, because I dont use english client.

7. hodge74

hodge74 Member

project is now dead

8. 1und2

1und2 New Member

is there a way to add healing through the stable man? for example in the golden valley

9. chkizo

chkizo New Member

I have no idea how to work this

10. toliman

toliman Member

All current, working plugins cannot navigate. not because it's impractical, which it is, but because there's no hook for doing so. If there is a way to achieve this, let me know as the documentation has not been updated.

It also doesn't have the ability to load area profiles for the bot to navigate to. doing so, would make it a bit of a different setup altogether. If the character walked up to a stable, it could interact in range, but any plugin could be built to do that, and be a lot more lightweight at doing so.

however, you won't be in range unless the bot you choose to run is configured to navigate to the NPC.

Old topic. If you want this function, it's possible to do this using a quest profile, that uses a questbehavior gossip option, and using a LUA command to detect if the pets are low in health before navigating to the stable, or using the cooldown.

11. toliman

toliman Member

As I don't really use this plugin anymore, i've bundled it up into a zip file, as most people are having issues with the SVN.

Iif you want a pre-modded setup, that's drag and drop in place, here's the version I use (give or take some files i deleted from the zip file)

Details:

This build incorporates a few tweaks to the standard pokeh version to get it to work in framelock. it's a hack, but it works. I also overwrote the default DB with some of my old content, but it's in no way complete. if you want to import the data into your own DB, i'll attach the SQL/csv file so you can import it into your own DB/table.

To do this, use a program like DB browser for SQLite3 @ DB Browser for SQLite to view the table contents of PetLogics.db, then, import the contents of exportlogic.csv into the table manually. it should append to the existing table. If you'd like, you can also hand-edit the table values or change it around.

There are some caveats.

1. this bundle does not have the auto-safari hat code. I just never got around to adding it into pokeh, i kept it as a separate plugin for editing purposes.

2. it does not have Lopina's fixes for the BattlePetGUID. it's one of a few bugs i never really went back in to fix/
      3. it doesn't entirely work with my custom pet DB, so i created a new default one with 400 pets or so. this should be set for levels 1-10 in most cases and use the proper values. if you get stuck, eh, this is largely unsupported anyway.

4. This won't work at all like it used to, so don't expect a lot. just slightly less pathetic than it is now.

5. this version will not work with bots that need framelock enabled for navigation.

TO be sure , it will work without breaking HB, or the game, or any other plugins, but, it will only really engage if you're basically standing right on top of the pet. sometimes not even then, as the pet swap code needs a bit of time to run as well.

This plugin will not work with Gatherbuddy, AutoAngler 2 or Fishing Master, Garrison Bots, anything. Generally speaking ,If there's another way to get it working, /shrug. improving the HB APIs is out of my experience.
      Ask the HB devs why plugins can't do this. It's been 5-6 months with no reply on the topic, perhaps something's changed.

7.In combination with questing, and reasonable settings, it will work enough to get pets levelled in pandaria or draenor while moving from location to location.

You will probably get to level 93-94 in shadowmoon valley just running the quests for the zone as it will initiate pet battles while roaming the quest zones.

Lastly, If you have any suggestions, or ideas, feel free to modify the code, test it, and let us know if you think the project's still viable.

View attachment Pokehbuddy.zip

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    12. lalalal

lalalal New Member

any update?

13. ahoekstra

ahoekstra Member

Hello,

Im using your plugin just yet.
      What i've noticed is, that when i enable BPS it starts to spam 'Pulsing BPS'.
      Too often, i think.

So, i went into the code and found the BBlog method which is loggin Pulsing BP.
      But, the code 'BPS.Pulse();' inside the try catch, is commented. Which means, it never invoke's.
      Why is that?

14. ahoekstra

ahoekstra Member

Double post

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    15. Warford0434

Warford0434 Member

ive been trying to use pokehbuddy for days but its so fucking confusing... is there a video or something to show me how to set it up to Pet battle to lvl my pets, and to catch rares? everywhere i have looked for something to do this its all linked with pokehbuddy and the shit is to hard to understand... im not very confident with honorbuddy but im not a noob either, ive used it alot, lvled alot of toons farmed alot of shit. but this pet battle crap is fucked.. would appreciate any help to solve this headfuck... thanks <3

16. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

You aren't with common courtesy either.

17. Warford0434

Warford0434 Member

thanks <3

18. Rewards

Rewards Member

Is there a change that the bot not switch the pet when the undead buff is up ( He dies and the bot switch the pet instantly, but he can make 2 attacks more, so its die without makes this 2 extra hits)

19. slash2378

slash2378 New Member

Hi

great plugin but I have some problems, I use

Tranquil Mech yeti
      Clockwork gnome
      Darkmoon tonk

no matter what I do or set, it always choose gnome for first in battle
      I dont want to swap pets, ever... but it always do when they are dying (removed swap when under... in all logics but it does the same)
      no matter the logic I create, it uses skill as it wants

is there something to do to let this plugin listen to me? :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    20. sinbeast

sinbeast Member

It was working fine, now it just engages in a pet battle and doesn't attack with any ability? Wtf?. my pets are sitting there at full health not attacking. Any ideas?