• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Rarekiller 3 RELOADED

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by katzerle, May 19, 2013.

1. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

TLPD has never been an Achievement?

2. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Not as I remember

3. morbius108

morbius108 New Member

im use a lot of plugins but on that plugin im copy rarekiller in bots folder but honnorbuddy cant find that bot please help me

4. katzerle

katzerle New Member

heyho you have to place it in the Plugins folder :)

5. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Welcome back, missed you heaps.

G

6. laria

laria Well-Known Member

What i wonder is, if it is necessary to duplicate code that could possibly break if you run the plugins alongside each other:

• Raptor Nests (for Pets)
      • Camel Figurines
      • Onyx Eggs and Dark Soils (member of the Rarekiller/config/CollectObjects.xml)

This for me sounds like a clone of
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/uncataloged/99699-plugin-objectgatherer.html
      and shouldn't be done

You should also ask Giwin if you can include the code of AeonaxxCatcher that has been tested by many people into RareKiller3

7. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho Laria
      Rarekiller is no Clone of ObjectGatherer as you can see here:
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archives/65015-rarekiller-all-one-killer-plugin-tlpd.html
      I developed the Plugin over 2 Years ago with Camel Figurines and Raptor Nests.
      Then I give the Plugin to BadWolf some months because I havn't got the time to support it any more. But he changed nearly nothing to my original Plugin Rarekiller. So if you want to know the original behaviors and features of my rarekiller as I coded it, you can take a look here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...in-rarekiller2-rare-mob-killer-wow-5-0-x.html
      Only the features which Objects and Mobs can be hunted, changed over the years, but I wrote the original Sourcecode to hunt and collect a long time before.

To the CollectObjects.xml:
      Some people ask some Time ago (To the Plugin Rarealerter) for some lists where they can insert everything they want to collect or hunt and so I implemented them to make my plugin more variable for the users. And for the same reason I implemented this List also to Rarekiller the Time I rewrote it for the community. What is insede the List are only examples and the People can insert whatever they want or delete also whatever they want.

But I will take a look at my Sourcecode to implement something to avoid errors with Object Gatherer. I think I will find a solution.

Aeonaxx Catcher was in Rarekiller 1 and 2 but I hated to support him, because sometimes the Players missed Aeonaxx with wired Logfiles and there is no way to reproduce such failed behavior in any way. So I really was happy to see someone else supporting this annoying npc. And I also recoded Rarekiller so that the users can use both at the same time. I also think about to help Giwin a little bit to implement little features like a gui or alerts. But I have not the time to read hours through logfiles with misses and wired behavior and support AeonaxxCatcher in a way were I can think to myself: "this is good support".
      I hope you know what I mean.

Ich hab dir auch noch ne PM gesendet, da es in dem fall f?r mich einfacher ist mich in deutsch mit dir zu unterhalten :) Ich denke dann ist die gefahr da? wir uns missverstehen weniger und ich bin mir sicher wir werden da ne L?sung finden

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
    8. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho
      I made some tests with Objectgatherer and Rarekiller3 and you could use both Plugins at the same time.
      If he founds something the Plugin which has the Pulse at the Moment will gather the Object. It's also so: if Rarekiller has a problem to gather something then maybe ObjectGatherer will get it and the other way around. For Camel Figurines it is also recommanded from me to use Rarekiller because only rarekiller will pull dormus and pick up 4 problematic Camel Figurines where the Spawnpoints are under a Tent. If you activate ObjectGatherer beside Rarekiller3, it is also ok. Then both Plugins will do there work, as good as they can.

So I see no Reason to change my 2 year old proved and tested Sourcecode.
      Maybe I will remove the ability to collect Dark Soils and Onyx Eggs per default in next Version,
      but you can simply collect them again by reinserting the IDs and Names in the CollectObjects.xml.

Anyway, if you have problems using this Plugin beside others, just inform me and I will fix it.

9. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

hey m8 was just trying this out and found a small problem the sound thing dont work and when you hit the test button it tries to send an error to the buddy team switched back to the older one and it workes fine.

forgot to add its also spamming wisper i had over and over in hb had to shut it down and then hb crashed.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    10. katzerle

katzerle New Member

could you please upload a logfile, I don't understand what you mean by "he spams wisper"
      I now was reading though your Post several times. Just a question to reproduce this: When is this failure happen? If you try to set up a new Soundfile in the GUI?

11. Darknight1

Darknight1 New Member

yea sure i never said ''he spams wisper'' the plugin posted the wisper i got over and over and over i crashed so i cant post it but will add a log for you now.

cant add log its to big.

12. katzerle

katzerle New Member

ok I will try to reproduce the wisper Failure.
      The Button Soundfile in Config will always play the siren.wav I only use it to setup the volume and verify Rarekillers Path is correct.
      This is a thing I will change in the next Rarekiller. So this button then will play the file you set up for "found a rare mob".

The next version is planned for Friday, if you have further improvements or other bugs let me know.

13. katzerle

katzerle New Member

I can't reproduce the Failure on my toon, maybe it is possible to zip the Logfile and upload it again or you could reproduze a new Logfile.
      Just log in, start HB and wisper yourself. Then the Logfile is small :)

14. steve1991

steve1991 New Member

for a strange reason kills the tameable mobs :S

15. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Did you check the button in the Settings not to kill them
      I will try to reproduce the Failure with my little Hunter, but a logfile will also be helpful, so I can see, if Rarekiller really pulls the Mob or if your Char get Aggro and the Combat Routine kills the Rare by accident or if he kills the Mob while trying to tame it.

16. steve1991

steve1991 New Member

i had it on to not kill tameable pets :S will post log soon i have to babysitting it a bit now ... btw thanks and welcome back to community :D

17. nav

nav Member

Today it appeared and i missed.
      apparently i tagged him , but the bot could not loot.

Could someone take a look at the log and help me to find the problem?

Attached Files:

18. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Sorry for double post so deleted

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    19. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho
      It looks like you really killed TLPD but your toon was not able to loot him because of some reason.
      Maybe the [12:09:21.663 V] [Singular] [WoWRedError] Can't do that while moving was the Failure.
      But isn't it possible to loot also while moving, is it? I had to do some tests to verify this.
      Maybe it is also good to implement some screens again so I can analyse better what happens the next time.
      I removed them because screens slow down Rarekiller really bad, but while looting there is no need to be fast any more.
      I also recommend to activate Loot Mobs in Gatherbuddy 2 on the 3 Tap (as I remember). Better having 2 Instances which try to loot, then only have one and it may failed.

What you can try is (if you don't have TLPD in your Bags or in your Spellbook, maybe a Plugin or HB itself has learned the Mount automatically)
      you can write a ticket to a GM with some explanations why you killed TLPD but can't loot him:
      You have a disconnect after the kill and after you are logging in TLPD was not lootable any more or simply you killed him but he was not lootable.
      Or you killed him and by accident you forgotten to loot and then your Friends laughs at you because you don't knew TLPD has a Mount inside.
      Something like this, cry a little bit about the miss. The GMs can take a look in the Logs to see you killed him.

Be sure: I will keep your miss in mind and try to make Rarekiller better. Why he misses to loot I can't say for sure, I'm sorry for this.

To the Hunter who's toon killed accidently the Mob instead of taming
      A logfile will help me a lot, because there are many different reasons for this behavior. So I can take a look at it to find out maybe what exactly happens and then recode Rarekiller to avoid this.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    20. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Rarekiller Isnt loading whatsoever. Cant see it in the plugin list. Brand new HB install, tried deleting and replacing, no luck. ANy ideas on how I can get it to show up /work? Here's my log.

View attachment 3284 2013-06-11 04.47.txt