• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] RelicManager

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Plugins' started by Neo93, May 10, 2012.

1. Neo93

Neo93 Member

[Plugin] RelicManager (Relic/Stim/Medpac)

RelicManager

You'll always find the latest Version here.
      (Take a look here, if you don't know how to use SVN)

What is RelicManager?
      RelicManager uses automatically Relicts, Adrenals, Medipacks and Stims.
      Currently only lvl 50 reusable stims, adrenals, medpacs and offensive Relicts are supported.

How can you help to improve RelicManager?

Write post which includes improvement you'd like to have and which issues you found

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    2. Neo93

Neo93 Member

#Changed name due to many ppl didn't know how good this plugin is, especially at lvl 50.

3. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

This will actually do exactly what I wanted. I just need to edit the medpac and stim names, but otherwise this rocks.

4. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

So it is working great to use my relics and keep my stim up... But for some reason it's not popping the MedPac. I upped the MedPac health to be 45% and made sure to change the medpac to be the same name as what I have. No dice.

I'm messing around with a few things to see if I can figure out why.

5. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

For whatever reason something didn't like the Medpacs to be defined in the "foreach" as a straight up item.Name("blah bleh")... I changed it to item.Name.Contains("blah") && item.Name.Contains("bleh") and it started working.

6. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

So it looks like since it doesn't have any concept of cooldown on the Relics that it tries to spam the relics all the time during combat. This causes a significant amount of "Not Ready Yet" spam on screen.

7. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Is there any way to add a check to the UsableCombat section to check if the items are on cooldown or not?

If the check could be added, then it would stop the "not ready yet" spam during combat and pretty much make this plugin perfect.

8. Neo93

Neo93 Member

idk. but you could blacklist it for like 120 seconds.

9. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

How would I set it up so it could be blacklisted?

10. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Xanathos,

That is weird, and probably deserves looking at harder. I know certain abilities appear to the SW:TOR GUI as "Blah", but you look up the actual internal name and it will be "Blah (Tech)" or "Blah (Force)" or somesuch.

Sadly, it looks like the BW API for a TorItem (which is what a Relic is), doesn't contain 'cooldown' information. Due to lack of documentation, its unknown whether TorItem.IsUsable takes the cooldown into effect or its just a general item property. If it were me, my "Plan A" would be making this determination, and if the results are favorable, go with IsUsable as the test before attempting relic use. This keeps things simple and easy.

As far as a "Plan B":
      You could steal the CooldownTracker class out of Wingit/Routines/Mirrors/Mirror.cs to accomplish this. You'd have to tweak it from using Abilities to using TorItemsinstead.

Before you'd try to use the relic in RelicManager, you'd check it for 'ready':
      if (CooldownTracker.IsOnCooldown(relic))

Whenever the relic was used, you'd just drop a line in RelicManager right after its use as:
      CooldownTracker.RelicUsed(relic, cooldownDuration); /* was CooldownTracker.AbilityUsed((TorAbility)mirrorAbility);*/

It would take a little work to bend CooldownTracker to your needs. Its a small and simple class, and shouldn't be too difficult, however.

The problem with this approach, however, is that you'll have to hardcode the relic cooldown duration. Or, if relics have different cooldown values, you'll have to create a table that maps the relic name to its cooldown duration.

Hope this helps you get further down the road.

cheers,
      chinajade

11. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Awesome for the pointers, CJ. That helps a TON.

I don't have a problem in hard coding the relics for their cooldowns. With Relics there are two cooldowns anyway. The "Global Use" cooldown (like how often you can use a Relic like trying to use different Potions in WoW) and then the "Specific Use" cooldown (how often you use that specific Relic).

I would set it up so that it would start with the assumption that each cooldown is on cooldown and do a 120 minute specific use loop and go from there (for example).

12. 15outland

15outland New Member

Does this still work, BW won't detect it.

13. adude

adude New Member

I have a simple solution to this plugin... i am going to add it to my Joe's Fights 2.0 and only call the class when my BuddyTor.Me.HealthPercent <= 30

For those of you don't understand code that's when your toon's health is less than or equal to 30%

14. adude

adude New Member

Never mind i am lazy i will just add

PHP:
      System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(120000);
      at the end of the OnPulse() class ............. or maybe i should just move the whole thing?