• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin Request] Culling Switch

Discussion in 'Archives' started by roneo1, Sep 25, 2015.

1. roneo1

roneo1 Member

2. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

3. roneo1

roneo1 Member

What is the funny part?

4. roneo1

roneo1 Member

Anyone have any ideas?

5. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

if you were a bit less lazy, it would take 10mn to port it to beta.

6. roneo1

roneo1 Member

I don't come here with any disrespect and I believe that your assumption that I am lazy is disrespectful and uncalled for.

If I had any idea about how to code, not only would I not come here to ask if there is a working version of it, but I would have done it myself and shared it with the rest.

If you cannot help, that's all good, but so far all I see on these forums are people being disrespectful or mean to each other. No one is asking for hand outs and even if they are, I believe they should not be belittled for it as everyone has payed for this bot and is trying to make the most out of it. Also, there is no store here as there is for honorbuddy, so the best people can do is ask around.

I don't know why the community here is so acidic and cynical towards others, perhaps an exilebuddy store would be the next thing bossland should think about and that could solve most of the issues for people who are not coders and looking for different plugins and such.

Anyway, I am available to spend some of my time to test things for anyone who needs someone to test things for bugs and such.

7. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

A store would kill the bot.

To port it it's pretty simple, you don't even have to learn to code. Take a simple plugin like LowFpsHelper, remove everything that is related to its behavior/logic, copy/paste from culler plugin into fresh blank pattern.

// EDIT //

Lazy was probably not the word, tho you waited since 26/09 until now to bump this thread, in the meantime you couldve just thought about what I wrote and solve your issue.