• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Trinity Fork (Kite/Avoidance)

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by BuddyMe, Feb 16, 2015.

1. fabcard

fabcard Member

Hello BuddyMe,

Ok, trying out new version on my DH for 30 mins now. Looks way better than the previous version. Bot now uses attacks skills on enemies and hits them. Not wasting attacks anymore on empty places. Also it's using cluster arrows more frequently now.
      Bot still not picking up all drops. It's a little better now but still leaving behind some of them. Bot walks over the drops, tries to collect them and, at the end, leaves some behind.

Thanks in advance for the hard work on it :D

2. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Working really well. Grift 43 closed in time by cold Dh with your settings.

It seems preparation is not being triggered by resource missing >= X. At least , not in combat, only out of combat. I would rather spam it than using it only ooc.

Also , in the latest version, placement when using Smoke screen is quite risky, it seems like the bot was expecting to have vault available.

Overall amazing contribution, thanks a lot buddyme!

3. infinity

infinity Member

Fresh install ofc - everything by the book and here is the log. Check when he dies ( hugging elites few times this rift run - not kiting back but instead vaulting into the elites + ignoring items / soul (did 1 t6 speed also)
      In the end of the Grift he kept spamming

Code:
      23:39:55.241 DEBUG Logger [QuestTools][MiniMapMarker] Moved to inspect nameHash -1648265503 at <1087.355, 1156.789, 6.406906>, IsPOI: True IsExit: False MoveResult: Moved
      23:39:55.273 INFO  Logger [QuestTools][MiniMapMarker] Setting MiniMapMarker -1648265503 as Visited, within PathPrecision 45
      23:39:55.275 DEBUG Logger [QuestTools][MiniMapMarker] Moved to inspect nameHash -1648265503 at <1085.982, 1156.984, 6.924489>, IsPOI: True IsExit: False MoveResult: Moved
      trying to go to the rift boss, he finally did but never started combat but instead hugging him like 5 yards away .... TPS still could be higher

Attached Files:

4. fabcard

fabcard Member

Ok, I don't know if I'll be able to explain this good enough due my poor English (not my main) but regarding to the drop pickup miss issue, I was watching the bot playing for a while and when a legendary dropped the bot got stuck and shacking like if was there one part of it trying hard to go pickup the legendary and the other part trying to move the character to the opposite side, then the bot restarted due no activity (no xp/gold). Same thing is happening with non-legendary drops but the "don't pick it up" side is stronger and bot just leave many drops on the ground and move away. It walks over the items but for some reason it doesn't pick them up.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    5. superwolf999

superwolf999 New Member

This is true.

6. Vertuta

Vertuta New Member

Unfortunately confirmed.

Sometimes it even could run into melee range with the trash pack and die...
      Very often it tries to kite by vaulting into the elites not from them.

Maybe there is some settings to always keep character on the max range from the mobs and in combat vault only back! (to the entrance)?
      Coz I'm currently using settings provided in the 1st post.
      Using it with 30TPS.

Often there are situations when char. dying in the big pack of mobs and after resurrection trying to kite the pack by vaulting forward (not back) and pulling everything!
      It's leading to more deaths and new pack pulls - actually in this situation char. will die more and more until full "red".
      It's look like you know:

Died -> revived -> vault forward 2 times pulled more packs -> died -> revived -> vault forward 3 times pulled even more packs -> died -> "red" -> leaving game.
      When it's not happening I'm able to close 41+ in time, but it happens really often.

Also dying in explosions while looting items (sometimes).

7. Extortionist

Extortionist New Member

I have this exact same issue with my DH. it works fine 90% of the time when the map is linear but when the map has lots of rooms or other paths to choose from it starts kiting in the wrong directions which usually means more mobs which means mobs everywhere and no escape anymore which means it will just be stuck there and die over and over again. one nice thing would be if this happens is that it should atleast TRY to attack the mobs instead of stand still in the some corner/kiting and not attacking anything when there is mobs in every possible direction.

this also happens very often if there's like 2 elite packs in the same time and they are throwing too much shit on u to dodge and the bot just freaks out and 90% of the time just vaults into middle of the elites and then tries to start kiting in the direction of the area u havent visited yet which means more mobs which means death x100.

Not sure how these things work really, but one solution would be to "Force vault to direction u came from" which means it always tries to kite to direction u came from. Not sure if this is good idea but anyways These are the main problem what I am having as a Demon Hunter.

But for the Most part it's very smooth and mechanics are very very nice ^^ and the thing i like the most is the combat movement in every singe attack! makes it work perfectly with the Hexing pants :p u've done extremely good job BuddyMe keep it up!

8. tonchori

tonchori New Member

Confirmed yes, with the newest beta vault seems to cause many deaths, he vaults to a pack then gets back, noticed this when there are mobs around, when to room is a big space with only few mobs he kites ok but when there is many elites and mobs around he acts weird and just starts vaulting all over the place causing it to die a lot.

9. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Would some1 mind to post his barb avoidance settings (all settings preferably)?

*Edit* : @BuddyMe can you attach the rift bot again? Since ezupdater turned on retard mode (&no1 wants to fix it) im unable to get it.

10. BuddyMe

BuddyMe Community Developer

This is actualy how it work :)

Item pickup fixed, now i've to check vault and i up tread
      Maybe some WoL monk bulid adjustements, i've finaly gear it :D

Thanks all for reports, this is the best way to set everything !

edit:
      again ?

11. Sylencer90

Sylencer90 Member

Never mind. im a retard xD.

My barb runs kinda good in rifts but sux badly in g-rifts, looking forward to the reakor fix :D

12. BuddyMe

Can you log me this ?
      Added to combat buff, sorry ! It do it but this is broken (original trinity)
      Smoke screen adjust' too
      I hope soon !

Edit:
      I run actually in grift map with small chamber, it seems to be vaulting fine now !

Edit:
      Confirm item pickup fix

13. jcliu0

jcliu0 New Member

I am having trouble with getting the bot to pick up all the white/grey, gems, yellow, and blue items. It drops and bot walks pass it all the time : (not on all of them just some.

14. fabcard

fabcard Member

Yes friend, if you read the last 3 or 4 posts you'll see that he already knows about it :D

15. jcliu0

jcliu0 New Member

it seems as when the bot vault pass it, it records it as picked up and goes to do something else @@

16. BuddyMe

Don't worry !

17. BuddyMe

I currently add an new option for the grid map generation, she search possibly exits around any grid point.
      For avoidance this option rocks but she decrease tps to 9/13 (base 15/18),

I add this to fork, maybe with a box to enable it ?

18. Vertuta

Vertuta New Member

We definitely need some kind of avoidance improvement in this routine.
      Like mentioned before - the problem with vaulting into the pack of mobs and kiting in the direction of the area u haven't visited yet is quite serious at the moment.
      If there are some option to fix this logic it would be perfect and will improve routine significantly.

19. BuddyMe

For the moment you can use the last release (v0.6), the last vault/avoidance logic working fine.
      The actual beta logic has lot of more potential but i have make some mistakes on the last beta, fix in next up

20. infinity

infinity Member