• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Unstucker - restarts if your character gets stuck

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by eax, Jun 12, 2012.

1. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

A full log when this happens will help :)

2. Letis

Letis New Member

Doesn't work for me at all :(

3. deo

deo New Member

[20:11:25.957 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Desktop\Demonbuddy 1.0.629.151\Plugins\Unstucker v2.1.2\Unstucker.cs(117,25) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'UsePower' takes 5 arguments

WHAT IS THIS PLSEASE!

4. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

Read PATCH notes on demonbuddy (ok have to say most wont understand the difference for UsePower with 5 or 4 arguments) but they changed that and all the plugins that use UsePower are written to take 5 arguments like UsePower(1,2,3,4,5)
      now they removed 1 of the arguments (Technical reasons) and it is UsePower(1,2,3,4) so every plugin using UsePower needs to get updated

and if you read all the replies in this thread you will find 2 posts about a fixed temporary version until eax updates his plugin also eax updated his OP read the first line

5. nightwing412

nightwing412 New Member

Mine keeps thinking it's stuck as soon as it enters the game and cycles through an endless loop of it just entering games and logging out.

using 2.1.2 with latest .151 build of DB

6. Nath

Nath New Member

isnt 2.1.2 broken with the new usepower function? the modified version nesox provided is v1.8 i think. All he did was remove the 2 argument from the function though, can possibly just change that manually in v2.1.2 if you need it to restart your profile.

7. Lesnar

Lesnar New Member

eax why did you remove v1.7? this version works perfect for me, iam using it all the time :)

just a game quit after a few seconds when the toon gets stucked, thats all i need. iam happy, i never updatet :D

8. Peg_EGG

Peg_EGG Member

was doing Act 2, quest 2-2 which can be found in
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb.../56505-fast-exp-act-ii-lieutenant-vachem.html

with that profile, it sometimes get stuck and running around doesnt do what it suppose to do. moving around does not make any help, only help i suppose is to restart.
      Though, using the version provided by Nesox, i think the plugins always trys to move randomly instead of log out and restart the bot/profile, this doesnt help my bot at all :(

anyone could change that please?

9. xp23

xp23 New Member

Bump - Just found my DH runing back and forth on ZK run. Sorry don't have logs right now - accessing remotely and it's slow as hell.

Can we turn off the Random move and just have it restart the bot?

10. Lesnar

Lesnar New Member

if anyone still needs version 1.7 of the plugin, let me know. i can upload it. this version justs restarts the bot.

11. Lesnar

Lesnar New Member

here is it, hope it works for you guys

Attached Files:

12. eax

eax New Member

Updated to 2.2.0. Should work with the latest UsePower change. Leaves game immediately by default still. Should fix issues where Unstucker thinks you're stuck when you aren't.

13. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

This is what I used to check if I am in a fight during last 3 seconds and within the onPulse it will call this function if it returns true I will stop even logging positions
      Code:
      private int FightAnimationCheckTime = 3;
      private bool FightChecker()
              {
                  if ((ZetaDia.Me.CommonData.AnimationState == AnimationState.Attacking) ||
                      (ZetaDia.Me.CommonData.AnimationState == AnimationState.Channeling) ||
                      (ZetaDia.Me.CommonData.AnimationState == AnimationState.Casting))
                  {
                      InternalFightTime = DateTime.Now;
                  }
                  if (DateTime.Now.Subtract(InternalFightTime).TotalSeconds <= FightAnimationCheckTime)
                      return true;
                  else
                      return false;
              }

This is what I use to check if I am vendoring
      Code:
      public void OnPulse()
              {
      ... [CUT] some more checks ...

// Check how long the bot is trying to vendor
                      if (BrainBehavior.IsVendoring)
                      {
                          if (DateTime.Now.Subtract(VendorTime).TotalSeconds > MaxVendorTime)
                          {
                              NotifoPusher("We are stuck vendoring (" + MaxVendorTime + " seconds)", "Vendoring to long (bug?)", "UnstuckMe");
                              Log("We are trying to vendor for more than " + MaxVendorTime + " seconds");
                              RestartGame();
                          }
                      }
                      else
                          VendorTime = DateTime.Now;
      ... [CUT] unstucker stuff ... 

14. grim2594

grim2594 New Member

You could also just check to see if your character has a target. (Maybe a little easier.)

Code:
      if (Zeta.CommonBot.CombatTargeting.Instance.FirstNpc != null)
      {
           isInCombat = true;
      }

15. drifter5

drifter5 New Member

I am having an issue with 2.2.0, it's leaving the game before it tries to move. I know it's off by default but I am wondering if I am editing the code correctly.

This is the original.
      and I change it to...

So I got rid of "//" and changing the "0" to a "3", everything else I leave the same, but it's still leaving the game before trying to move first. Am I doing something incorrectly?

16. cgw-1991

cgw-1991 New Member

Plugin from C:\Users\caseyw\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5951\Plugins\Unstucker v2.2.0 could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 5 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 6 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 7 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 8 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 9 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 10 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 11 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 12 Error: The type or namespace name 'Zeta' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 16 Error: The type or namespace name 'IPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 36 Error: The type or namespace name 'Vector3' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 50 Error: The type or namespace name 'Vector3' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 59 Error: The type or namespace name 'IBot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 66 Error: The type or namespace name 'IBot' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Unstucker.cs Line: 181 Error: The type or namespace name 'IPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

17. Thiole

Thiole New Member

any way to make it so it tries to get unstuck first by walking in random directions?

18. Boi

Boi New Member

using this tys

19. haigent

haigent New Member

I'v make some changed to Unstucker to handle "Player died" to make sure it restart game/profile when shit happens, enjoy!

View attachment Unstucker.cs

20. thegosu

thegosu Member

What skill build are you running on that barb?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012