• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Unstucker - restarts if your character gets stuck

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by eax, Jun 12, 2012.

1. hairymexican

hairymexican New Member

That still didnt work when in stonefront when i die it leaves game with your updated .cs attachment. Will this bug be fixed?

2. AaronTucci

AaronTucci New Member

Is this SUPPOSED to be un-configurable? Or am I doing something wrong. Installed and checked it and I can't hit the config button. was unaware of plugins like this that were still editted from the actual .cs. Pretty old school lol.

3. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

4. AaronTucci

AaronTucci New Member

I already use unstuckme! And it doesnt coincide well with your trinity plugin though I leave it on anyway. Usually unstuckme starts trying to port back and trinityunstuck will keep moving it before it makes the full port and then unstuckme tries to port before trinityunstuck is done trying its attempt so it ramps them both up to 10/10 attempts.

Also i got this because profilerestarter is whats gone whacky with the more recent DB versions and NotifOK bugs out after being enabled for like ten minutes and simple error clcker doesnt include the feature from notifok that hit resume game and I NEED NEED NEED something that will either guarantee I will get a fresh game restart or that will at least hit resume game. Also need something that will remotely crash either db or d3 or both so relogger can freshly restart everything if its all gone screwy.

Anyway thats why I installed this, because otherwise theres a huge chance id come home to my character sitting at the menu screen after an inactivity trip that happened because unstuckme or trinityunstuck or the combination didnt seem to work out.

5. Sneeds44

Sneeds44 Banned

wil you updating this with evry demonbuddy build?

6. xDelvloNx

xDelvloNx New Member

Tried adding this to my plugin but its not showing when I open up the plugin tab on DB

7. version

version New Member

i mean it is 4 years old. pretty outdated.