• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Plugin] YourChance

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by longdt, Nov 26, 2017.

1. longdt

longdt New Member

I'm running bot and would like to have an ability to apply Orb Of Chance to Normal items e.g: Leather Belt
    So I've built a plugin called YourChance.

The plugin basically apply Orb of Chance when a Leather Belt looted.

If you are interested feel free to give a try

Information:
    • Have no UI to config yet, only you need is copy the plugin to 3rdParty folder and restart your ExileBuddy and make sure you enable the plugin once.
    • Statistics data has not completed yet, I just use YourChance.json in Settings folder to log data, You can see how much times the plugin used Orb Of Chance and how many Magic, Rare, Unique transformed in the setting file.
    • Make sure you added Normal Leather Belt to rules of ItemFilter plugin

Happy botting

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. WiN

WiN Member

Nice contribution - Thanks! Lots of re-used code in there - one thing you might want to mention to avoid disappointment is that it only works in your HO - so chancing belts is a waste of time unless you are desperate for that Meginord's Girdle.

Useful for a Tabula early league :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. longdt

longdt New Member

Yep, this is a starting point, You can do this for other valuable Unique items like Kaom's Heart.

But thanks you for your information, I were intend to find HeadHunter by chancing Leather Belt, but now I know I need to get into Nemesis mod map. So I will update this to doing that...

4. WiN

WiN Member

If you want this to work for Kaom's Heart, then you should add in ilvl detection, as you can only get that from ilvl 68+ chancing Glorious Plate. ignore that - Glorious Plate only drops at ilvl 68

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. Lay

Lay Member

@WiN, even then chancing ignores the ilvl requirement. That's why you see so many skyforths getting chanced rather than dropped. (ilvl 84 required for skyforth to drop)