• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Pokedex Animation and alerts = bannable?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Krytical, May 2, 2017.

1. Krytical

Krytical New Member

Hi,

Any time you catch any new pokemon, there is the whole pokedex animation.. and you have to click ok or whatever to pass the screen...

Does PF account for those? does it pretend to hit "ok" at least?
      I notice that when I have it farming, and I catch a new pokemon, it IMMEDIATELY starts going towards the next pokemon... and I think to myself... if I was actually playing.. I'd be stuck in an animation right now... so wouldn't that make it obvious to Niatnic that we are botting?

I would think we should have an automatic delay that accounts for the animation + 1 second for hitting the button....

There are other pop up alerts sometimes, (walking too fast, streak's etc)
      I'm also wondering if PF hits ok on those...

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

there is a programmed timer of a few seconds, however if you catch something you can still start to walk, its more the time between catching pokemon that really makes the difference, however I will briefly mention this to the devs if you still feel that way, and if they feel anything needs to be altered to keep Pokefarmer continueing to be safe, then they will adjust as needed. Great idea though :) As for alerts, pokefarmer typically handles all responses necessary to continue playing.

3. Krytical

Krytical New Member

Ah, I forgot about that... the character movement is tied to real movement, not game screens... so starting to walk is no problem at all...

And as long as there is a timer of a few seconds before hitting ok on that window, should be fine.

Thank you for the response! I feel better =)

CAcove likes this.
    4. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

My pleasure, glad to clear things up ^_^ Always great to toss around ideas and bring up concerns, its how we improve and learn right?