• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • PokeLevel

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inrego, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Probably Taanan. Maybe Timeless

2. geofflyons12

geofflyons12 New Member

Ingrego,

First off you're awesome and I miss you; however, I can't buy the product in the store, gives me the following error code when I go to "BUY" "developer of the product is not approved". Please let me know when it is up! Thanks!

Good afternoon, and hello almost 8 months later! Thank you for all the awesome profiles and collection programs you've created! ( Loved the herbalist farmer, and the mining one). Personally wish you'd make one as well for all of the cloths, so I can just type in I want "x" amount of wool cloth, and 200 scrumptious fur etc and it will go out and grind for it (this would be awesome).

I've been really excited to get your pet profile as I don't know anything about pet battles really other than I like the neat little critters/creatures to follow me and of course bragging rights to your close friends in game :p but i just haven't been able to let myself pay $35, I DID understand the reasoning, I just simply don't have the ability to con the waifu into understanding why I'm paying 40 USD for some botting profile lol. Anyways, cheers, I appreciate it, and I can't wait to buy this BPR!

-Geo

3. Inrego

I am approved now.

Note that on release, it's still PokeLevel. BattlePet Royale is still in beta. There's not really any visible changes, though. Just how it works behind the scenes with the modules. Note that there's great value in buying now, as the price is 15€ - and once released into modules, all the modules will be at a combined price of 20€. So if you're considering buying, now is the time to do so!

4. Tyraness

Tyraness New Member

So far, I'm loving what I'm seeing with the leveling in Pandaria! Quick question though, am I supposed to put the pet I want to level in the first slot? And will the bot automatically switch pets to level? Thanks!

5. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

He Levels your favorite pets Automatic. Highest level pet First.

6. Inrego

To elaborate. It will change sorting to sort by rarity (which is actually rarity -> level), and level the first pet in your list that is not 25 yet. When you favorite pets, they will always be shown on top of the list, and will therefore be levelled first.

7. Inrego

Yes it will. It will set the team and abilities for each different fight. So all you need to worry about, is having the pets, and being on the right continent.

8. Inrego

Currently it will just do nothing if you're not on the right continent. It has a series of pre-checks that it looks for when deciding which task to do (you can see them in the GUI). If you're not on the right continent for the task, it will be skipped.
      I am planning on making intercontinental navigation at some point (https://trello.com/c/IHuo47jk/9-implement-navigation-between-continents), but I have no ETA.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    9. Inrego

Can you try to expand the green nodes and show me a screenshot of that?

10. Inrego

Regarding the moths. They need to be rare aswell. I'm sorry it's not obviously stated, it will be when the product splits into several packs.

Regarding Eris and Taralune, if you expand their nodes, you might be able to see what you're missing to do those. Note that Erris is a daily garrison visitor, so you might need to pick up the quest manually while visiting someone else's garrison if she did not visit your garrison that day.

I recommend you get a Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling lvl 25 (possibly by using the insta 25 stone from quest in garrison). With this, you can do at least one of the dailies in Draenor to earn pet tokens. These can be used to buy stones to upgrade to rare. Doing just that 1 daily quest, I think you can get a stone every 4th day.

And the Almost Possible tag on Taralune means you have the required pets for that too, just missing levels / rarity upgrade.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    11. Inrego

As I wrote the other response to you, I was thinking that maybe it shouldn't be a requirement with rare. So in an update I'll probably remove the requirement, and just make it prefer rares over lower quality.

12. Inrego

Ah - yeah.. The rares have much better stats.

Also, there's no point i levelling 2 at a time, since they will split the exp. So it's really just faster to do 1 at a time, instead of wasting time by swapping in 2 low levels in each fight.

13. skeeper

skeeper New Member

Really do the moths need to be rare. Omg Why dont you say that. I just started pet battle. Pokelvl doesn't do anything. Everything stays red on the bot config. Got the 2 moths you say but still stay red

14. Inrego

It will be changed, but for the time being - yes.

15. Inrego

I've frozen sales of the botbase while transitioning the new modular system into release. Once unfrozen again, the botbase will be free with some profile packs to choose from (paid / free). I will have this thread closed, and open new threads for each of the new products.

16. skeeper

skeeper New Member

Owk When will it be back online :) was busy with petbattles

17. Inrego

As soon as the profiles have been approved on store. I'm afraid I am as much in the dark about a timeline as you are :(

18. marcusnk

marcusnk New Member

Inrego Hello , I got a while ago the paid version of Poke level 2.0.

I wonder if I will have free access to all these plugins.

Thank you!

19. Inrego

Yes you will!

20. PersonalBot

PersonalBot New Member

Any idea when? At this point the botbase does nothing since it looks like we have the new botbase but not the addons to give it back the functions it had before you split it up.