• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Pokemon GO received an update. We are already working on patching Pokefarmer

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by HBK75, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. HBK75

HBK75 New Member

Haven't seen any new posts on this yet so just checking to make sure I'm not the only one getting "Pokemon GO received an update. We are already working on patching Pokefarmer"

2. Mew2

Mew2 Member

Yes, the bot has stopped working, don't worry they will fix it soon.

3. diegodash

diegodash New Member

We have to take advantage of the new event that starts on November 23 to win more stardust and XP. The bot has to be working.

4. Gotema125

Gotema125 New Member

Where did you hear that?

5. bambifreak

bambifreak New Member

Trainers,
      It has been an incredible experience since we launched Pokémon GO a few short months ago in July. We are passionate about creating experiences that encourage exploration and promote exercise. We are humbled that hundreds of millions of you around the world have joined us on this journey. So we would like to say thank you - and what better way to say thank you than to celebrate our community.
      So, starting November 23rd at 00:00 UTC and going through November 30th 00:00 UTC, we will double the amount of XP and Stardust you receive when completing in-game actions.
      The Pokémon GO team

6. JoelGilmor

JoelGilmor New Member

Jeez!! Nice move Niantic killing our bot just before this event. I hope Hatching egg find the "missing" piece sooner rather than later.

7. jayenomics

jayenomics Member

Yeah hopefully it doesn't take 8 weeks like last time...

8. Meizter

Meizter New Member

Just wait for it, They are doing the best they can I assume!
      Its not the end of the world if the bot is down for a moment tho..

9. Square

Square Member

If it is a minor fix, then it may only take hours to few days, and could be done in-house, probably by Hatching Egg and Apoc. If it is an API update, then it may take several days to weeks, even months, and will need collaboration from other developers as well.

It's quiet so far from the staff, so we don't know. Is there any announcement on the update thread yet? I thought so. I know that Hatching has been looking at it for few hours now. The doctor is still in the operating room, and the nurses really got nothing to say, yet.

10. JoelGilmor

JoelGilmor New Member

I read this statement from a coder: "The hash algorithm is a little bit different" I assume they will need to RE the hash algorithm again.

11. Square

Square Member

It makes sense. Notification will not take this long if it is just a minor update, and only takes few hours to let the customers know. Right now, there is none yet, not even on discord. So it must be the hash algorithm, since that is the one that takes the longest to decode. And requires a lot of effort.

There is no one to blame here though. Niantic updated, and there is nothing PF can do about it. The staff, they cannot post any update until hatchingegg let them know what is going on. And hatching, he is probably busting his a$$ right now trying to understand the new algorithm and how to break it, or probably on the phone right now with other devs, which is more important then reading the posts, that's the mods and other staff are there for.

And us customers? Well, the good thing about this down time is that it will give me time to bring all my accounts back home, most of them are in Japan, China, New York and Frisco. If this Nov 23 event is true, then it's just perfect. The safest way (and slowest) to use lucky egg and evolve is to do it manually anyway, but player can only do it manually when he is back home. Imagine a 2000xp per pokemon evolution. that's almost equivalent to 20 pokemon catch, minus the stardust. But this downtime might also give me some time to take over the local gyms and collect my daily pension. I can see violent war in the gyms nearby this next few days when all high level botters decided to come home from overseas, loaded with max revive and max potions, until we all ran out of it. This would be fun.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    12. warlock464

warlock464 New Member

i hope we will get the downtime ontop our keys!

13. bandit0

bandit0 New Member

yeah time is key bot is not working

14. Chinpoko999

Chinpoko999 New Member

Friends, will there be compensation for the downtime of the bot?

15. JoelGilmor

JoelGilmor New Member

16. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

1. Of course they released an update right before the event... the update INCLUDED the event... lol
      2. The bot update will eventually happen. I say eventually because the devs do not seem concerned with posting an eta or a "delayed because XX" post...
      3. Yes the event is taking place, and its double xp / double stardust for a period of 7 days, starting at Midnight tonight (11/22/2016)

17. Norm

Norm New Member

Probably not entirely a bad thing. My new account went from 0-25 in two weeks. Imagine the flags it would raise if I want from 25 to 35 or higher in 7 days.

18. Altissimus

Altissimus Member

I played slowly and concentrate on catching rare Pokémon and their improvements.
      Of course, that hand in hand with increased my level ... and now I'm 38 and I wanted to reach through the events on the 40 level.

Unfortunately I confess about yet, but it does not change the fact that thanks to the excellent work of the team around Pokefarmer I am where I am ...

Google translator Czech - English

Attached Files:

19. Gotema125

Gotema125 New Member

Don't brag, you are still a cheater. I made this bot-profile only recently, for my own reasons, not to sell or disturb other fair players. I have lvl30 (soon to be lvl31) account, made without any cheats (oh well, fastpokemap I used, as long as the have won't have decent tracking system itself, I will continue using tracking programs...). But anyway, I actually walked, and I walked much much more than I did before. No, I don't have full pokedex, but I have some decent pokemon (wonders, nice abilities) which I can proudly say I have achieved in a fair way (walking and catching :) ). Snorlax hunt with bike was some adventure itself :D Anyway, dont brag with your cheating accounts, you all make this game worst. Yes, I have bot account too, yes I will continue to play it when bot is back, but at the same time, bot account will be quite valueless in my eyes.

Screenshot_2016-11-23-11-56-53.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-12-06-59.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-12-07-29.jpg

20. Janzak

Janzak New Member

Yes, It is true.. This is official message from Niactic.. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.