• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • POLL - Priorities - What to focus on next?

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by xzjv, Jul 25, 2016.

?

Priorities - What to focus on next?

1. Improve Avoidance

37.0%
    2. Fix Bugs - Make what we have work reliably.

29.4%
    3. Make it easier - Reduce the complexity/customization required

3.4%
    4. Improve performance - its has too much CPU/Memory usage

10.9%
    5. Support more builds and improve existing builds.

26.1%
    6. Make bounties complete more reliably.

58.0%
    7. Improve Story/Campaign support Act 1-5

4.2%
    8. Improve stash and item related features.

8.4%
    9. More/Better combat customization.

25.2%
    10. Other (write in comments)

2.5%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I guess that as a multibot user, I would prefer that autofollow works perfect and split bounties worked a little better with it. Most of the users here probably do single bots though.

Currently Autofollow gets weird with who is the leader in split bounties. It will randomly leave and join games.

After it decides that all bounties that can be completed are done, it will leave to start a new game. They all leave the party. Then a loop happens where the bots all try to be the leader and they make and leave solo games. Then they get into 2 man groups and leave then enter new games. Finally they will settle on a leader and a game and play most of the bounties but they don't finish all of the acts, sometimes leaving midway through an act and the loop starts over.

Then randomly during bounties a bot will decide to leave the game by itself. It leaves the party. If it's a follower, it will often rejoin the party and start doing bounties again. If it's the leader, all bots will leave the game and the party.

Then you get into the leader/follower/join game/leave game scenario until it finally wants to start a game, often with a different leader. Several times this has caused a stuck issue on the game menu where it's waiting for members to join even though one bot has already invited all 4 members.

Currently I am watching another oddity. All of my bots have left the game, save one who was the leader previously. 2 of my other 3 bots have decided to appoint a new leader. The old leader, meanwhile, is auto-attacking a corrupt growth... It has been doing this for 2 minutes. The new group leader with two followers sit on the game menu waiting for the old leader to leave the game. Finally after 3 minutes the inactivity timer forced the old leader bot to leave the game and a new one started.

It's absolutely insane to watch happen. Sometimes it's hilarious to watch 4 bots eventually end up in the same map, all getting stuck auto-attacking corrupt growths. Ironically enough there will be enemy units nearby and the bots wont even attack those, just stuck at the growth dying over and over and over. Eventually inactivity timer hits and I lose 4 completed bounties due to one... for all 4 of my accounts. Then it gets frustrating when it happens every other set of bounties.

2. Njodax2

Njodax2 New Member

Would really love to see working bounties.
      Which will have the option just to never speak to ty,rael. and just idle for me to come on my other accounts and pick up caches.

3. Benevolene

Benevolene Member

Act 2 and Act 5 are in the worst state in my experience, out of the 5 acts.
      I voted for bounties. Keywardens, Greater Rifts and Nephalem Rifts are working well. Avoidance is working well too, in my opinion. I don't see any reason for having a questing profile, but I would like to see an up-to-date ├╝ber profile too.

4. masluigi

masluigi New Member

Before adding new features should fix what's wrong
      First of all they are interested in the simplicity and 'usability.

I would aim the possibility of changing the possibilities of use.
      how many really build you can 'say that they work properly?
      2-3
      and the others? There are a thousand settings and three guides throughout
      which then refer to patches centuries old
      I would aim of preset configurations by you developers and the settings that can be changed with a 'drop-down menu without changing files or other
      * and customizable.
      So every time I change bulid I do not have to reset everything I click
      * and the settings you change yourself.
      Otherwise it works lon crusader and little else, at least at high levels.

In addition there are still places like the naphalem rift Act 5 where the characters are locked and other bugs.
      No wonder in 1000 build, but some in more 'would not hurt.

And if we acknowledge that builds profits each season are hardly 1 or 2 for character, it would not be a lot of work to optimize them.

About me, multibot with 4 characters
      I collided to a wall

best 4 lon crusader that a multi configuration character who should do grift 95-100 but that makes no even 85, because the characters and their builds are not working properly or are in the wrong setting.

Sorry for my English

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    5. NoLongerAwayBoss

NoLongerAwayBoss Member

Chicken Feature
      Town Run
      Bounty Problems

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    6. fryboy

fryboy Member

bounties please

7. sadolbal

sadolbal New Member

my English is poor. it is difficult for me to adjust the program

8. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I retract all previous statements.

Too many issues with the bot right now to really be working on anything other than fixing builds, combat handling and avoidance, which is what I think xzjv is doing. Anything else on that poll needs to go away.

It also needs to be intuitive to setup because the D3 community is mostly dead or moved on. Almost all guides are old and out of date. If you don't read some obscure random post that avoidance health at 100% is about the worst thing you can do, then you just suffer.

Does it work "well enough" to get my bots over 1000 paragons in seasons?
      Sure, inefficiently and inconsistently. It might be better than playing by hand, but don't watch the bot unless you want to go Incredible Hulk on your monitor.​

Does watching it make me want to put my head through my keyboard?
      Yes. Then nail my testicles to the ceiling and hang from them. Followed by laying on train tracks. It's that frustrating.​

Is DB Broken?
      Not even close! People have worked long and hard to get it where it's at. But there are absolute DEAL breakers:​

• [*=1]Bots have a tendency to ignore your mob settings.
        [*=1]There are still destructible issues, though thankfully, hardly ever in GRifts.
        [*=1]Avoidance system is inconsistent and far from intuitive. Now I just set it as low as I can because avoidance means running around like a moron, not actually trying to survive.
        [*=1]Is it avoiding? Yup, avoiding its way into more AOE rather than pathing to safety. Now it's avoiding by moving 1 yard left and right while never leaving the AOE area.
        [*=1]Then it avoids by failing to stack in t he safety of a spell on the ground like Inner Sanctuary
        [*=1]Then it fails to avoid dying because when avoiding it will not cast any spells to save itself.

Autofollow is inconsistent at best. At worst, it's completely broken and kills 4 bots from progressing for 20-30 minute spans of time.

More frustrating than anything is when I intervene for a GRift, taking over one bot, I can faceroll 85+ without breaking a sweat. I have done it many times. I have gear within a few percent of the top groups in the world, running the same builds and all. They are getting close to GRift 110. I should be in the mid 90s.

Meanwhile, my bots will complete 75s in 7 minutes. then 6.5 then 8. Then for an hour cant complete a single grift in time. Will drop is to 70 and watch it speed run through with 0 deaths for a couple GRifts in 6 minutes, then it cant barely complete the next 3. In frustration I will close all of teh bots and re-open, going back to 75s and all of a sudden it is speed running them again.

There is no rhyme or reason other then the bot discovering a situation where it's broken and everything falls apart.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    9. mariondrew

mariondrew Member

I love that you ask the community.

Having said that, I'd love if the bot could run bounties more efficiently/reliably.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    10. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

In order to speed up the repair process, you can modified the RepairItems.cs file located in \Trinity\Coroutines\Town\.

Just lower the values (every 1000 = 1 second) in the following lines marked in red:

Code:
      if (UIElements.VendorWindow.IsVisible)
      {
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]await Coroutine.Sleep(2000);[/COLOR]
          Logger.LogVerbose("[RepairItems] Repairing equipment while at this vendor");
          Repair(shouldRepairAll);
          return true;
      }

[COLOR="#0000FF"]var repairActor = TownInfo.NearestMerchant;[/COLOR]

if (repairActor == null)
      {
          Logger.LogError("[RepairItems] Failed to find somewhere to repair :(");
          return false;
      };

if (!await MoveToAndInteract.Execute(repairActor))
      {
          Logger.LogError($"[RepairItems] Failed to move to Vendor {repairActor.Name} for repair :( ");
          return false;
      };

if (repairActor.Distance <= 10f)
      {
          Navigator.PlayerMover.MoveStop();
          await Coroutine.Sleep(2000);
      }

if (GameUI.IsBlackSmithWindowOpen || UIElements.VendorWindow.IsVisible)
      {
          Logger.LogVerbose($"[RepairItems] Repairing Equipment at {repairActor.Name} :)");
          Repair(shouldRepairAll);
          return true;
      }

repairActor.GetActor().Interact();
      await Coroutine.Sleep(2000);

if (GameUI.IsBlackSmithWindowOpen || UIElements.VendorWindow.IsVisible)
      {
          Logger.LogVerbose($"[RepairItems] Repairing Equipment at {repairActor.Name} :) (Attempt Two)");
          Repair(shouldRepairAll);
          return true;
      }
      The other await lines are for bot to wait while the character moves towards the merchant, you can play with them to get the most optimum time for yourself.
      If you want the bot to go to the blacksmith for repairs instead, change the NearestMerchant to Blacksmith

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    11. NoLongerAwayBoss

NoLongerAwayBoss Member

Wow, nice thanks so much HitmanReborn!

12. xeniusw

xeniusw New Member

I don't get what's wrong with the bounty runs? Force bonus bounty runs and that's it? It works perfectly, you run for 2 days and you have enough mats forever? IDK what you guys are doing wrong, honestly. I mean I make slight adjustments to settings where I notice something going wrong, after a bit of babysitting everything are smooth.

And yeah, it's a bot, it will fuck up, that's why you have an exp inactivity timer, put it around 4-5 minutes or even lower if you like. If it fucks up, you lost a few minutes and it will restart. Big deal? ;)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    13. chongeryan

chongeryan Member

1.The Avoidance is not good enough. Especially in Arcan sentry.
      2.An idea we can borrow from TurboHud: Instead of current target select (best cluster) method, we could calculate the progress amount of monsters in xx yards. If the result match the value that we set, let bot attack! Otherwise just let bot run away from it.

14. tCLOCK

tCLOCK Member

How about we just fix movement. I don't know how many times my bot will get stuck in corners, at doors, finish the run get to a portal then turn around and go all the way back to the begining.

15. Defqon

Defqon Member

Whats happening with bounties? It was the most requested feature for updating however I'm still having issues mainly when it starts to do some of a5 bounties.

16. Dantronix

Dantronix Banned

I would like to see auto follow more utilized to build synchronization between the bots so that they can perform in a more complimentary manner.

17. kagefar

kagefar New Member

Besides optimizing of bountys, I'd love to have the LoN thorns barb-build supportet - Im aware that we aren't many using this build, but it is strong and fun (imo) to play..

18. CApollo123

CApollo123 New Member

A slider for distance when to trigger when to go to shines. Running through mobs of all kinds just makes collecting shrines an impossible feature to use.

19. MightAswellTryIt

MightAswellTryIt New Member

So did this poll ever get you to consider revamping the Bounties function?

I'm not much of a technical guy, but if you need help providing data for bounties, I will be more than happy to assist you in this.

20. MightAswellTryIt

MightAswellTryIt New Member

I'm farming GR68 with this build with no issues, so it is supported..
      What do you experience?