• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Poll] Would you be willing to pay [again] for a 64-bit version of HB?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by HBfanboy1980, Feb 25, 2015.

?

Are you interested in a 64-bit version of HB?

1. Unequivocally, Yes.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No, why fix what is not broken.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Maybe, but I don't think I could commit if I had to pay the devs for their store items again.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. I'm not really sure what is being discussed here, but if it costs more money then I'm using my VETO.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

What's mplay?

2. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

play...

3. benj180

benj180 Member

Lol. Pointless having 64bit really? What do we gain from a 64bit version of HB other that you being able to play the game on your flawed rig?

Also, the devs have stated that it would take them months of work to achieve this. This will be time spent on something other than the upkeep of the core program.

4. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

i7, gtx 960, 24gb, ssd, low settings and still low FPS while honorbuddy runs. I also just got my ssd less than 2 weeks ago so everything is a fresh install. When I run in 64bit I can raid in high settings getting 40fps during bosses.

5. phAint

phAint New Member

There is something wrong your install, most likely software or driver related. I am running an i7, gtx780ti, 16gb, ssd and the only difference between 32bit and 64bit is 5 fps, which at 120fps is negligible.

6. gavzter

gavzter Banned

I agree majority of them just don't know what to do I have the m11 x r3 and still pulling 75 fps with the bot on ultra settings and that have a GeForce 540 m I don't know why so many post about fps issues

7. Zicoth

Zicoth Member

I got 12 sessions atm, so not really wanna buy em again.

8. benj180

benj180 Member

Decent rig then, you shouldn't really issues. Like phAint says, more than likely a driver issue. Discussion or not, highly unlikely that the devs will ever drop us a 64bit version.

9. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

There is nothing wrong on my end, the devs already said there is a problem on their side that they need to fix. 64 bit just gives better performance though which would help.

10. benj180

benj180 Member

Clearly there is a problem your end if your PC doesn't run 32bit properly and no one else has an issue? And you stated this is the case even without HB? So not sure what the devs could do for you?

For the record, have you checked for driver updates?

11. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

Yep already checked my drivers. And there are thousands of people with this problem, the devs already said this is a problem, the countless make 64 bit program and low fps threads say that in general and in support.

12. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Reason why you are getting more FPS in x64bit is because you are not using HB. HB use not small portion of your resources and also affect FPS due to way how it is communicating with wow. On my bot pc (that is very lowend) I can run WoW @120 FPS without HB, but when I run HB it drops to 15-20FPS (both on 32bit without restarting WoW)

13. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

Yes. That is one thing, HB already said they have a problem on their side. I also have used a different type of bot for rotation during 64bit raiding with no problem, again not HB so not a good measure, there is just a general increase in fps from 32-64bit as well, so its not like it couldnt hurt.

14. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

HB is complete suite, it interact with WoW on every level, it must eat more resources than rotation bot that only do 1/100 thing that HB do.

Problem with 32bit vs 64bit is that ppl want use tank as Ferrari and ask why it is not working.

Ps. It is problem on your side (probably PC performance). Im raiding with HB without problem @60FPS on ultra.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    15. Deathsmind

Deathsmind Member

They already said it was their problem. There is no reason to blame other people for their problem. They also said HB is crashing, its not crashing for me doesnt me it doesnt exist or its someones fault, just something that is wrong with HB that doesnt happen to everyone. This is like many programs that have problems or bugs in them, not everyone experiences them doesnt mean they dont exist or that the problem is with the program itself.