• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Possibility to be banned on main for using naother acc to send items to

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by jsnow, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jsnow

jsnow New Member

Has anyone got their main banned for sending mail to them from a bot? I've been doing it for months with 2 bots and im deciding to start again even after the tripwire. My main is on it's last life. I bot only up to 4 hours a day now and send herbs/ore and maybe 100-500g sometimes. right now im seeing on ownedcore 90% of people saying you won't get banned on a non offending acc unless your using over 10 bots sending mail to it. On here only found 2 posts saying you will get banned with no evidence.

If this is wrong forum tell me where to put this.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Jsnow,

The Support forum is for people with malfunctioning Honorbuddy, only. Your question belongs in the Honorbuddy general forum instead.

But to answer your question (this time)...
      Yes. Any account that has 'benefited' from a bot account with money, goods, etc. are subject to being banned along with the bot account. According to the ToS you agreed to, Bliz can ban your account for any reason. They do not have to have 'strong evidence'.

Thread closed—please use the Honorbuddy general forum for future questions of this type.

cheers,
      chinajade

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.