• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Possible Trinity Improvements

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by Hirocho, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Hirocho

Hirocho Member

Hello everyone

First just say thank you to the developers for this, is pretty awesome.

Nevertheless I have some suggestion that maybe can be achieve thru configuration and is because I dont know or maybe requires some coding behind. All are after seen my Barb WW botting in Grfits

Examples:

If Convention of Elements is active for your damage type (barb WW physycal) then it should focus on the Elites going more on kamikaze mod.
      In the cases of yellows this should specially apply.

Sometimes it gets "stuck" attacking a single target that has lots of health and in GR this lose so much valuable time.

A lot of times elites are killed, but there is some remain AOE, and then trying to go to an orb it loses like 8seconds moving in the same spot. This is really bad for GRifts timing(performance)
      Moreover when it does it normally end up getting hit. They are AOEs with timing like explosions, others static. Maybe some can be cross to get to the point you want to go and avoid the damage.

Sometimes the bot goes all the way backwards or to a way without exit to kill some trash mobs and int his process losses huge amount of time. In GRIfts this is specially waste of time.

Also I believe the density of a GRift should be calculated to know if it is convenient to move forward like "Safe zerg mode" to kill elites in the way and jump to the next level of the rift where more density. More density means always less time to fill the bar. Maybe density can be calculated as mobs found per distance walked. Maybe this can be done thru a comparison of the data saved of the player.

Thanks for reading and if anyone know how to achieve it using config I would really appreciate.

Regards

2. jotd

jotd Member

A lot of your suggestions are already featured in trinity.
      As far as I know as WW barb you dont do elite at all, only if you have a huge trash pack you kill it with them.
      So you could just tick "ignore elites" in the trinity settings and set the trash pack settings higher.
      I found the best settings for my barb are: packsize 7 cluster radius 20 ignore trash below 30% with dot 40%
      Disable "extend trash kill range" disable "force kill summoners".

But a density calculator could be interesting. I also thought about a "mob type" filter so you can ignore certain mobtypes.

3. Hirocho

Hirocho Member

Do you do GRifts with that settings? Which levels?

4. jotd

jotd Member

54 currently

5. Hirocho

Hirocho Member

In what time?