• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Priest] Insanity - An Advanced Honorbuddy Shadow Priest Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Millz, Oct 27, 2013.

1. xanthimqt

xanthimqt New Member

anyone mind explaining how i run the combat routine in raids? id like to be able to move by myself and just have this do the dps

2. Folidar

Folidar New Member

use raid bot or get enyo botbase and just click start...

3. gta809

gta809 Member

Also you can use Elite Combat Bot

4. Mormal

Mormal New Member

Same thing happening to me while in Suramar. Millz nailed it. It's in combat with units when it runs to an herb/ore, and then won't target the mobs attacking, even if targeting is enabled in the routine. Happens quite often for me. Routine continues to take over as soon as I hit tab to target one of the enemies attacking me, but won't target on it's own.

5. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

How do i make it heal out of combat (as shadow priest).
      After each fight bot stalls, ("we have no food or drink ,waiting to recover").
      How do i make it use shadow mend out of combat.I have setting at 60% (but only uses in combat,not out of combat) . When i disable "allow eating and drinking" ,it continues fighting with low health,and soon dies.
      Thank You.

6. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

I have activated the 2 days trial, but it doesnt show up on my Honorbuddy.

Hmm

7. steackos

steackos New Member

Hi, simple question, how can i make some test on dummy ? in raid/dJ/Questing the routine worsk well, but on dummy i try to enter combat with one spell but the bot doesnt continue

8. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I'll look into this one further when I've got my toons leveled back up.

It should be using shadow mend to recover when there's no food. I'll need to look into this one further too. I'm pretty sure it was working though?

Get shadow mend enabled in combat too - set it quite high, I use @ 80% HP - since we're more restricted on the mana we have.

Post a log please, it should work the same as in a raid. Try using Raidbot/Enyo/Elite Combat Bot.

9. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

I am having an issue, the bot uses dispersion and i have everything unchecked, its currently using it at around 50 stacks and i know for a fact that it can hold out to 90 stacks without using it *as i have manually casted it plenty of times just to put it on cooldown. Can you add a toggle for this so i can manually use it? It is not supposed to be used until after our PI runs out (which should be casted around 75+ stacks or later) in order to help us reach our 3rd voit. Currently i have 10k haste

10. Millz

Yeah I'm changing this in the next build. Can't test it until I have a toon at 110 again though. Working on it :)

11. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

sounds good, if you ever need a tester again i dont mind, used to test your beta builds back in MOP for warlock. ATM i have a mage at 110 and priest at 105ish, should be 110 by tomorrow. Take care and thanks again for all the hard work.

12. Millz

A new public build has been pushed to the store, and is currently awaiting approval from the Bossland GmbH staff. This can take up to 3 business days.

[05/Dec/2016]
      - Change to conditions for Dispersion usage under Surrender to Madness.
      - Dispersion for S2M now has a lower priority than SWD and MB.
      - Fixed multi-dotting Vampiric Touch when AoE disabled.
      - Added multi-dotting support for Surrender to Madness.
      - Minor tuning to selection of which unit to cast Void Bolt on.
      - Vampiric Embrace is now only used when Voidform is active during an encounter for maximum effect.
      - Trinket usage 'Before Devouring Plauge' option has been changed to 'On Voidform Active'
      - Interrupting against non-players is now faster.

13. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

What bot are you guys using for this routine, I saw enyo is no longer on the buddy store. What bot do people use for raiding nowadays?

14. Millz

You can download it direct from the forum now. It's under the botbase section.

15. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

I have been trying it, but yielding very low dps for a 845 S Priest. I figured it might be the Bot and not the routine.

16. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

Can anyone enlighten me on what Talents they are using, and what settings they use in this routine? I am having poor performance on the charts, I struggle to keep 200k on Bosses in Emerald Nightmare. I am 860 Ilvl Shadow Priest using Enyo.

Talents I am currently using are Twist of Fate, Body and Soul, Psychic Voice, Void Ray, Auspicious Spirits, Power Infusion, and Legacy of the Void. I have screenshots of my settings attached.
      1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Ive always had such great results from Millz Warlock routine, I feel like I have settings wrong or something. Not sure if it matters, but I normally run at about 30-50fps on High settings in Raid with about 50ms.

I attached a Log from an Ursoc fight. View attachment Ursoc.txt

17. Millz

You should be using Surrender to Madness in raids. It's far superior to LotV. Also ensure you have the correct stat weighting - ilvl doesn't mean a great deal.

18. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

For some reason whenever I try to fight Nythendra in Heroic or Normal the bot always buggs out in a way and either doesn't attack her, or the rotation moved extremely slow and I have to move my character forward to get it started again. Is this boss blacklisted or something on accident? The rest of the bosses in the instance, it works fine on, just her. Attached is a log from both Heroic and Normal, I restarted wow mid fight in hopes it would get the bot moving again, also cleared chache.
      View attachment nyth.txt View attachment nyth 2.txt

Thanks!

19. cbeastj

cbeastj Member

ok, i just bought this, and i was trying the trial for kingwow priest. i cant figure out what it is but i pull 105k single target dps with kingwow and i can only manage to pull 67k with this one. like i said i dont really know much about priest period but maybe someone in here can shed some light?

Edit: So at least on training dummies it wont use vamperic touch on single target it will only use it on aoe pulls, also doesnt support artifact talent im guessing?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    20. Creeky

Creeky New Member

Hey Millz,

r u going to update the routine for the current patch, and the new specializations, I mean misery? And why is it ignoring the blobs at the eye in Emerald nightmare?

Greetings

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017