• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Priest Routine WoD 6.0.3

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Pasterke, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Pasterke

Pasterke Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Not supported anymore. Use new one

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
      Kaelhoel, thalord and Marbles like this.
    2. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for whipping this up for us!

First thing I noticed is the CR does not use Power Word Shield. This should be a spell on the priority list as this helps with leveling when you encounter multiple mobs, especially when questing.

3. Pasterke

OK, I will add it

4. oscarb

oscarb New Member

Have not observed it too closely, but seems to be working fine for the most part. Kudos
      However, when running low on HP, instead of going out of shadowform to heal he just sits around with the log stating "resting" - waiting for health to regen

5. Thinkipi

Thinkipi New Member

Ugh, Singular is terrible it barely uses dots, mostly just Mind Blast and Mind Flay. Any tips for a decent combat routine for an alternative to singular? Just for kicks lvling 90-100 use.

Maybe this one is the best option? Just skeptical with no self shields & heals.

edit 1: Testing it out a little, it doesn't self-feather to move around faster nor use instant mind spikes.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    6. Pasterke

No self heals ? How it's possible?

Get rid of your talent Surge of Darkness and use Insanity.

Body and Soul also gives you a movement bonus.

You don't have a mount to move faster ?

7. Thinkipi

Thinkipi New Member

So you make your combat routine just for your specific talents? I use surge of darkness, because Insanity is pretty shit for leveling. By the time I use a DP, the mob is dead. Instant mind spikes work a lot better.

And I dislike Body and Soul vs feathers. The speed uptime is so rare that it doesn't make sense. Sometimes you can't mount and need to move. Singular pops feathers on self for a constant 60% speed buff. When I'm popping shields it is prepull when I'll be standing still anyways, so bot wise Body and Soul is useless.

Singular flash heals itself after combat if low on health - yours seems to just keep pulling until inevitable death.

Singular just has a crap rotation as it barely uses dots, what can i do :(

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    8. Pasterke

I made this routine in a quick way to help people out because there was nothing else than singular.
      When I start leveling my priest again, I will add more options and talents, but for the moment I'm too busy.

And you don't need Devouring Plague anymore on your target. Insanity is 100% + damage and the time it persist is counted on the numbers of shadow orbs used. If you kill a mob with DP with 3 orbs, you have 6 sec insanity buff that you can use on any other target. (2 sec for each orb used)

9. faileron

faileron New Member

I fixed the singular profile a bit and posted it here on the priest forums but apparently the thread I posted in was deleted. HB has since overwritten my modified profile so I don't have it anymore but it's not that hard to fix yourself. Singular will keep casting Mind Spike because it's checking for the Surge of Darkness proc incorrectly; it thinks it will always be instant. Just delete some of the pointless logic and remove mind spike from the rotation entirely.

edit: actually I found my modified profile, it is now attached. try it out, no promises.

@Pasterke

I haven't tried your profile but thanks for posting something, singular is/was really broken.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    10. Pasterke

Update to latest SVN and he will cast Mind Spike.

11. brucha

brucha New Member

Hey, been using your profile since level 70. Before I was using Singular Default... I tried to implement flash heal into your files but couldn't. Instead, as said previously it chooses to eat rather than flash heal in between fights. I thin kthat's the major problem with this CR. Cheers.

12. Pasterke

Out of Combat Settings :

He will only eat/drink if health/mana lower than those values.

He will use Flash Heal if his health is lower than the value and bigger than the eat/drink settings.

13. brucha

brucha New Member

Where do i change those?~

Edit: Will test, should be working like you said now that i changed the values to very low (20 and 10%)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    14. Pasterke

Click on the button Class Config in HB once the CR is loaded and you have a bunch of settings that you can change.

15. brucha

brucha New Member

Hey again, firstly I don't want you to think I'm bashing or flaming your CR.

Secondly, I lowered those values to 20% Health and 10% Mana, and it is still not healing out of combat. My tip would be to change the "renew HP %" to "flash heal HP %" so you can set the value of it. Eating and drinking should be a last resort alternative for if you have been fighting for a long time.

Lastly, the aoe dotting is pretty good, the insanity usage prio is very good but sometimes I feel like he's casting Vampiric Touch twice in a row. Although, I suspect it could be casting on a different NPC(mob) without me noticing it targeting him.

Just some feedback so this could become an even better alternative to Singular and other store profiles that it already is.

Cheers,
      Merry Xmas

16. brucha

brucha New Member

Code:
      private static async Task<bool> RestCoroutine()
              {
                  if (!AutoBot) return false;
                  if (Me.IsCasting || HKM.pauseRoutineOn || HKM.manualOn) return false;
                  if (await EatFood(Me.HealthPercent <= 20 && !Me.IsSwimming && Canbuff)) return true;
                  if (await EatFood(Me.ManaPercent <= P.myPrefs.FoodManaOoC && !Me.IsSwimming && Canbuff)) return true;
                  if (await CastBuff([COLOR="#FF0000"]RENEW[/COLOR], Me.HealthPercent <= P.myPrefs.PercentRenewOoC && !Me.HasAura([COLOR="#FF0000"]RENEW[/COLOR]) && Canbuff)) return true;
                  return false;
              }
      I think we know where the problem is :D
      Only holy has renew atm my friend.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    17. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Looking good Pasterke! Been doing more testing on my sPriest today with your CR. The UI is nice! I did notice in the UI both trinkets are labeled as "Trinket 1".

As far as rotation goes it is still not using PWS even though it is set to use it at 90.

Thanks!

18. Pasterke

Before you post code, be sure to use the latest version of the CR. This is old stuff from previous versions.

19. brucha

brucha New Member

I used the svn to update, maybe something went wrong (!?)

20. Pasterke

Code:
      public override bool NeedRest
              {
                  get
                  {
                      if (Me.HealthPercent <= 50 && !Me.IsSwimming && Canbuff) return true;
                      if (Me.HealthPercent <= P.myPrefs.PercentRenewOoC && SpellManager.HasSpell(RENEW) && !Me.HasAura(RENEW) && Canbuff) return true;
                      if (Me.HealthPercent <= P.myPrefs.PercentFlashHealOoC && SpellManager.HasSpell(FLASH_HEAL) && Canbuff) return true;
                      return false;
                  }
              }
              public override void Rest()
              {
                  base.Rest();
                  if (Me.HealthPercent <= 50 && !Me.IsSwimming && Canbuff && AutoBot) { Styx.CommonBot.Rest.Feed(); }
                  if (Me.ManaPercent <= P.myPrefs.FoodManaOoC && !Me.IsSwimming && Canbuff && AutoBot) { Styx.CommonBot.Rest.Feed(); }
                  if (Me.HealthPercent <= P.myPrefs.PercentFlashHealOoC && Canbuff && !Me.IsCasting && AutoBot) { SpellManager.Cast(FLASH_HEAL); }
              }

If you see this content, then you have the latest version, else .....