• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • problem after installing hb

Discussion in 'Hearthbuddy Support' started by omgwtfdood, Mar 18, 2017.

1. omgwtfdood

omgwtfdood Member

hi, i downloaded the bot and ran the buddy wizard before i tried to open the bot and it installed all three things .net 4.6.1 and VC++ 2015 x86 and VC++ 2015 x64 all installed fine with the green check mark next to them heres a pic: http://imgur.com/a/PNZW0 then i rebooted pc,then i updated windows then rebooted again.

when i open the bot after it installed buddywizard stuff i get the error message this application requires one of the following versions of the visual C ++ redistribution package for: Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 x86 14.0
      pic here: http://imgur.com/a/edExG

then if i click Yes it opens up my web browser to a dead microsoft link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49984 that turns into this after it fully loads the page https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx
      and at the same time it opens the web browser it opens a notpad entitled hearthbuddy+ random sequence of numbers and if i click No it only opens the random wordpad the web browser does not open and in both instances the bot just closes. inside the word pad is this info:

2017-03-18 01:24:43,694 [1] INFO Logger (null) - Hearthbuddy Version: 0.3.1334.350
      Path: C:\Download\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1334.350\<ExeName>

OS Name: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic
      OS Version: 6.0.6000
      OS Architecture: 32-bit
      InstalledUICulture: en-US [English (United States)]
      CurrentUICulture: en-US [English (United States)]
      CurrentCulture: en-US [English (United States)]

2017-03-18 01:24:43,754 [1] INFO Logger (null) - Now setting up JitProfiles...
      2017-03-18 01:24:43,756 [1] INFO Logger (null) - JitProfiles successfully setup!
      2017-03-18 01:24:43,757 [1] INFO Logger (null) - Now beginning pre-start tasks.
      2017-03-18 01:24:43,758 [1] INFO Logger (null) - Now checking prerequisites...
      2017-03-18 01:24:44,821 [1] ERROR Logger (null) - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'GreyMagic.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
      File name: 'GreyMagic.dll'
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
      at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
      at Hearthbuddy.App.?????????????????????????????????????????()
      at Hearthbuddy.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)

2017-03-18 01:24:44,877 [1] ERROR Logger (null) - [Application_DispatcherUnhandledException] Unhandled exception
      System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'GreyMagic.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
      File name: 'GreyMagic.dll'
      at Triton.Game.TritonHs.?????????????????????????????????????????()
      at Hearthbuddy.App.OnExit(ExitEventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Application.DoShutdown()
      at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownImpl()
      at System.Windows.Application.ShutdownCallback(Object arg)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    2. omgwtfdood

omgwtfdood Member

additional information: im running all things as admin also ive tried uninstalling the .net frame work and visual studio updates then rebooting my pc. then i re downloaded the bot and the buddywizard and reinstalled fresh downloads of everything again the .net frame work and visual studio updates thru buddywizard and fresh download of the bot . rebooted my pc. then updated windows and rebooted. then tried to run the bot again it came up with the same error

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

any antivirus enabled?

can you see GreyMagic.dll file under Hb directory?

4. omgwtfdood

omgwtfdood Member

no anti virus installed

and the GreyMagic.dll file is in the hb folder
      heres a pic of the folder http://imgur.com/gpdLRrJ

5. Tony

pm me your Skype and we will teamviewer it

6. omgwtfdood

omgwtfdood Member

hey u got it now... windows vista sucks balls and i had to install the windows updates manually in safe mode... sorry i should know by now that its always on my end thanks again tony

7. Tony

alright!

8. grynf

grynf New Member

Salut, je suis "même problème"