• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Problem with Flying mount after stopped Rebornbuddy

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Tikamasala, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Tikamasala

Tikamasala New Member

I would like to apologize beforehand if there's a thread already created regarding matter:

Recently purchased Rebornbuddy, read the installation guide etc. and downloaded Ultima CR and tried the program,It worked perfectly until I stop the program as to continue to play FFXIV normally.
      I teleport to Heavensward area where the mount are flyable, however as I tried to fly with the mount it no longer flyable... I checked the travel log the aeyther attunement are all there and completes.

If anyone knows what's the problem please help me out :(

Thanks

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Are you using a profile? What BotBase? Do you have a .txt file log from your "Logs" folder you can attach for someone to look at?

3. Tikamasala

Tikamasala New Member

Profile and BotBase were the onse that came with the Rebornbuddy client, I haven't download and replace anything to them only folders in Routines > Kupo that are replaced with Ultima CR.
      Here are my logs, sorry for the long list those are all the activity today.

P.S. I have re-installed FFXIV but still unable to get the mount to fly :(

Attached Files:

4. Waldstein

Waldstein New Member

Did you try to double spacebar to fly up? There is a option somewhere where you can toggle between one hit on spacebar and two. Maybe it got turned on?

5. insanepoet

insanepoet New Member

Using the double spacebar to begin flight works fine with combat assist and mud assist botbases running, I see nothing in your logs from running fatebot in northern thanalan (Personally would avoid the area as many players are on a witchhunt atm) that would lead me to believe there is an error or that a setting is being changed. Verify in the Control Settings Tab in the Character Configuration menu as to which input you are using to take flight.

(yes im one of those people that jumps all over the place hence the double tap to fly)

6. Tikamasala

Tikamasala New Member

Thank you everyone for your info/recommendation, some how it toggle to double space bar to fly....