• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Problems since April 8 update

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Slappy, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Having a few issues since the update.

I can no longer use a profile to farm embersilk in Tol Barad. Nto sure where I got this profile, but it worked previously. Now it gets red error messages on loading and when I start it (attachment 5836 2014-04-08 21.56.txt).

[13:56:58.078 N] Err: Wait (Me.MapID ==732;) Timeout:20000
      Compile Error : 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'MapID' and no extension method 'MapID' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

[13:56:58.084 N] Err: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HighVoltz.Composites.CsharpAction.CompileErrorPropertyChanged(Object sender, MetaPropArgs e) in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Composites\CsharpAction.cs:line 65
      at HighVoltz.MetaProp.set_Value(Object value) in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\PropertyBag.cs:line 51
      at HighVoltz.Composites.CsharpAction.set_CompileError(String value) in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Composites\CsharpAction.cs:line 44
      at HighVoltz.Dynamic.DynamicCodeCompiler.CompileAndLoad() in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Dynamic\DynamicCodeCompiler.cs:line 239
      at HighVoltz.Dynamic.DynamicCodeCompiler.GenorateDynamicCode() in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Dynamic\DynamicCodeCompiler.cs:line 91
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.LoadPBProfile(String path, XElement element) in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 759
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Initialize() in e:\Users\David\Documents\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 341

Also
      Using [Fly][A - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick] It's getting stuck on The encroaching Wilderness quest (not accepting the quest). When I manually accept the quest it just keeps going back to her anyway:

[21:37:30.132 D] Stop and dismount...
      [21:37:32.989 N] (Singular) YourCurrentTarget: changed to: Rina Moonspring.010D h=100.0%, maxh=6632, d=1.3 yds, box=1.5, trivial=False, player=N, attackable=Y, neutral=N, hostile=N, entry=21066, faction=1733, loss=Y, facing=Y, blacklist=N, combat=N, flying=N, abovgrnd=N
      [21:37:33.258 D] InteractDebug:666752524
      [21:37:33.292 D] Interact Done:666752524
      [21:37:37.541 D] InteractDebug:666752524
      [21:37:37.575 D] Interact Done:666752524

Attached Files:

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

download the latest version of honorbuddy from here.
      http://updates.buddyauth.com/GetNewest?filter=Honorbuddy

after that do a CLEAN Install into a new folder, do not re-install to an previous installation and do not copy over any plugins, combat routines or quest behaviors into this new installation.

3. Slappy

Slappy New Member

I tried that before posting this, but did not keep the log file before I put it all back in the original place (had the same issue and error messages with the embersilk farming profile on the new install).

I will do it again later and send through the new log file if needed(?).

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

do a clean install, and if your still having issues then upload a full log as an attachment.

5. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Uninstalled and then installed to a new folder. seems to be the same error;

[10:02:55.778 N] Err: Wait (Me.MapID ==732;) Timeout:20000
      Compile Error : 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'MapID' and no extension method 'MapID' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

7. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Attached Files:

8. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

MapID should be MapId; note the lowercase 'd'.
      Not sure how this profile could have worked before since it's always been MapId afaik.
      Open the profile with a text editor and do a search and replace Me.MapID to Me.MapId

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    9. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Yep, that was it - Thanks and well done. It did work before (buggered if I know how), so I did not expect it to be a syntax error.

I've found a couple of other embersilk farming profiles with the same 'issue'. This one came from this svn - http://riouxsvn.com/svn/embersilkbag/trunk/

Now I just have to figure out how to let the author know, since I can't find the page it came from! <Google-fu weak atm>