• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Professionbuddy] Leatherworking + Skinning Alliance + Horde 1-525

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by BPAlpha New, Aug 6, 2012.

1. site2

site2 New Member

Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.

PLease Help

Skinning and Leatherwork lvl 1, Alliance, bot just bought the knife and crashes infront of the vendor

2. EdwinK

EdwinK New Member

exactly the same issue here.

3. pehla81

pehla81 New Member

I have same problem

Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Bot stopping! Reason: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.

Did anybody find solution for this????

4. blacktronix

blacktronix New Member

same problem too.

5. DjStyles

DjStyles New Member

Same issue here

6. Darthex

Darthex New Member

Replace line 229 in the file HBProfiles\Skinning\Ally Skinning LW QO.xml with the following to get it working:

<If Condition="(Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &gt;= 175) &amp;&amp; (Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &lt;= 210)">

7. offdps

offdps New Member

For everyone;
      There's a space by 'CurrentValue' (looks like 'C urrentValue' - that's on my end at least) - remove it, if it still doesn't work for you :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    8. Red040

Red040 New Member

Got this problem myself:

1 compiler errors encountered in profile '[Alliance] Skinning 1-525 [Alpha]'
      'If' xml element on line number 229 has following errors with code: public System.Boolean __ExpressionFunc__9()
      {
      return new System.Func<System.Boolean>(() => (Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue >= 175) && (Me.GetSkillLine(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue <= 210))();
      }

1) 'LocalPlayer' does not contain a definition for 'GetSkillLine' and no extension method 'GetSkillLine' accepting a first argument of type 'LocalPlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) at line 0

Anyone have any idea how to fix that?

9. Siiig

Siiig New Member

Just jumped into this profile to grind some LW/Skinning while I did other stuff around the house.

Seems to be working OK so far, with a couple oddities:

I'm currently in Westfall, but my bot is sometimes killing Goretusks, then walking away without looting or skinning them. I changed Pull More from Auto to None in hopes that that might fix it (may have, not sure yet).

Secondly the bot doesn't seem to mount as often as I would expect it to. It will run around on foot for long periods, then randomly hop on the mount. Is that an HB setting?

10. rodrigoaraujo

rodrigoaraujo New Member

Open file Ally Skinning LW QO.xml in \Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles\HBProfiles\Skinning folder.

In line 229, change:
      <If Condition="(Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &gt;= 175) &amp;&amp; (Me.GetSkillLine(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &lt;= 210)">

to:

<If Condition="(Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &gt;= 175) &amp;&amp; (Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &lt;= 210)">

Done!

11. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

There's a space in "CurrentValue" the forums add that throws it off. Change line 229 to:

PHP:
      <If Condition="(Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &gt;= 175) &amp;&amp; (Me.GetSkill(Styx.SkillLine.Skinning).CurrentValue &lt;= 210)">

12. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

Not sure if this is still supported, but FYI to anyone using it... and I only started myself... but you need to keep an eye on what it's gathered. If you don't restart the bot once it's gathered all the mats for that "level" of leather, it will just keep going and never stop.