• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [ProfessionBuddy] Prospecting / Milling REMAKE FOR MoP

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by WhitePelon, Sep 27, 2012.

1. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

Ok so I take no credit for this PB profile all credit goes to JustinT!!!!! All I did was look up the new id's for the MoP herbs and ore and pulled out some mad copy and paste skills, LMFAO!!!!!
      AS i've said before this isnt my profile just updated it for MoP others have modified it even further to get stuff out of mail and various other things, personally i'm not a coder and won't be supporting these things!!!!!

tested works good so far let me know what you guys think and if any problems come up ill see what I can do!!!!!

So i'm making a guide for this profile since it seams some people are have troubles getting it started!!!!

Ver 2.0 is now up!!!!! Updated for Trillium Ore's (both White and Black)
      Ver 3.0 is now up thanks to paperc07 for the update!!!!!! Added Descreated herb

OP v1.0 updated to include profile 2.0
      OP v2.0 updated to add guide
      OP v3.0 updated to include profile 3.0 THANKS paperc07 for the update!!!!!!!!
      OP v4.0 updated guide to include useful links THANKS perfectlemon for the 4.0 info!!!

IF YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS INSTALLING HB TRY THIS LINK -- found here ----------->http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/68254-problems-new-install-buddy-product.html

1) Start with a fresh install of HB -- found here ----------->http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/68927-honorbuddy-mop-5-0-5-16057-a.html
      2) Also need a fresh version of PB -- found here ----------->http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...nbuddy-profession-leveling-bot-plus-more.html
      3) MAKE SURE NET FRAMEWORK IS CURRENT (aka 4.0 or better) -- found here ----------->Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
      4) DL the profile from here and put it in the profiles folder in PB like this --->C:\.........\HB\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles
      5) Start WoW and get HB up and running
      6) Select PB from the bots drop down menu and press the Bot Config button
      7) A second window should have popped up with a list of profiles and the one you DL'ed should be there unless you put it in the wrong folder if its not there go back to step 2 if it is there select it and press load profile button
      8) Select Combat Bot for the secondary bot menu in PB (its the drop down menu in the top right and cornor for PB)
      9) Make sure you have something to mill/prospect in your bags and press start on HB to fire it off
      10) Make sandwich and grab a sode, go do your chores, get out side for a bit but most of all wait it out while the bot does it for ya and ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
      HBfanboy1980 and margaux37 like this.
    2. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

150 views no feedback?????? LMFAO dont know if thats good or bad??????

3. paperc07

paperc07 Member

what do we do to get this to work

nevermind got it put profile under bots/professionbuddy/profiles and run professionbuddy ty

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    4. almogaver

almogaver New Member

Works.

Thanks

5. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

Yeap thats it but im glad you got it!!!!!!

6. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

Your very welcome!!!!!!!!! I love this profile that JustinT made im so lazy when it comes to milling and prospecting LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

7. incognitto

incognitto New Member

Works great used it for 2 days now and everything runs smoothly thanks alot
      +rep

Also since u seem to know what to edit any chance u could edit Big Ben's Shuffle? ive had a few goes myself but just seem to fuck it up lol

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    8. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

Ill take a look at it later today see what I can do with it. Thanks for the rep!!!!!

9. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Ill test it tonight. Its a pain to mill herbs and ore.

10. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I tried adding some code and it didnt work can you tell me what I did wrong I was trying to add the White Trillium and the Black Trillium

<If Condition="InbagCount(72094) &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True" ChildrenCount="2">
      <CustomAction Code="Log(&quot;[ProfessionBuddy] Starting with prospecting Black Trillium Ore.&quot;);" />
      <DisenchantAction ActionType="Prospect" ItemTarget="Specific" ItemQuality="Common" ItemId="72094" />
      </If>
      <If Condition="InbagCount(72103) &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True" ChildrenCount="2">
      <CustomAction Code="Log(&quot;[ProfessionBuddy] Starting with prospecting White Trillium Ore.&quot;);" />
      <DisenchantAction ActionType="Prospect" ItemTarget="Specific" ItemQuality="Common" ItemId="72103" />
      </If>

11. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

looking into the trillium problem now just got to that point with my lil miner so ill test and update SOON!!!!!!

12. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

ok so I got the updated File up in the OP, but the code should look like this....

<If Condition="InbagCount(72103) &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True" ChildrenCount="2">
      <CustomAction Code="Log(&quot;[ProfessionBuddy] Starting with prospecting White Trillium.&quot;);" />
      <DisenchantAction ActionType="Prospect" ItemTarget="Specific" ItemQuality="Uncommon" ItemId="72103" />
      </If>
      <If Condition="InbagCount(72094) &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True" ChildrenCount="2">
      <CustomAction Code="Log(&quot;[ProfessionBuddy] Starting with prospecting Black Trillium.&quot;);" />
      <DisenchantAction ActionType="Prospect" ItemTarget="Specific" ItemQuality="Uncommon" ItemId="72094" />
      </If>

looks the same as yours but I just ran tests on three different miners so guys again TEST it out and let me know, works good for me right now!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    13. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

incognitto I havent forgot about your request but I worked all weekend and havent had time to look into it but I will get on it today see what I can work out!!!!! For now thought its time to sleep working nights is kicken my azz!!!!! LMFAO

14. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I also noticed I will have herbs in my bag and he wont mill them like he was before he keeps wanting to fly to the nearest Arch site

15. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

Make sure on the ProfessionBuddy tab under secondary bot that you are set to COMBAT BOT sounds to me like you have on ArchBuddy

16. paperc07

paperc07 Member

PB 1.509:Start Called
      Err: Custom Action:(Log("[ProfessionBuddy] Starting with prospecting White Trillium Ore.")
      Compile Error : ) expected

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HighVoltz.Composites.CsharpAction.CompileErrorPropertyChanged(Object sender, MetaPropArgs e) in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Composites\CsharpAction.cs:line 65
      at HighVoltz.MetaProp.set_Value(Object value) in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\PropertyBag.cs:line 45
      at HighVoltz.Composites.CsharpAction.set_CompileError(String value) in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Composites\CsharpAction.cs:line 45
      at HighVoltz.Dynamic.DynamicCodeCompiler.CompileAndLoad() in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Dynamic\DynamicCodeCompiler.cs:line 207
      at HighVoltz.Dynamic.DynamicCodeCompiler.GenorateDynamicCode() in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Dynamic\DynamicCodeCompiler.cs:line 81
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Start() in c:\Users\8CORESSD\Desktop\MoP HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 180
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.Start()
      at Honorbuddy.MainWindow.Start()
      Stop called!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: User pressed the Stop button!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    17. paperc07

paperc07 Member

im not sure I understand what secondary tab dont I have to use ProfessionBuddy then load the profile SimpleProfession then hit start?

18. WhitePelon

WhitePelon New Member

ok at the top of the Professionbuddy Window theres a drop down menu on the right side. Make sure you have combat bot selected from the menu. Im trying to get images up to show you!!!!

19. paperc07

paperc07 Member

Is there anyway you can make a new profile and add descreated herb and white and black trillium ore ty

nvm here it is I changed it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    20. fragnot

fragnot Member

Can you please describe how to actually get this to work?