• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PROFILE] Fastest Sarkroth profile, movement buffs, instant TP and leave

Discussion in 'Archives' started by glvtron, Jun 17, 2012.

1. glvtron

glvtron Member

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you in any way, for some reason I thought Author of the original plugin is called Artemis.., you can see it in the code
      Code:
      //Credit to: Artemis
      I will change it in the next release sorry. If you mean the thread starter post itself, I add there too, thought its clear for people this is a modified version of Artemis.

2. glvtron

glvtron Member

Try editing the quoted lines in first-post, Thread.Sleep(5850) and Thread.Sleep(5000). Add some higher numbers.

3. glvtron

glvtron Member

Sure, just send me the fix please, I can't test wizards at the moment I have only lvl12, but I'm in a process of leveling one.

4. glvtron

glvtron Member

Bump, posted an update check first post. Added credits, sorry guys!

5. Darkfade

Darkfade New Member

Hello, used this mod with great succes, but it seems it still doesnt loot the gold most of the time, i've tryed both the .125 and .118, but they work pretty similar. Running with monk currently, but after i kill sarkoth he just instantly starts to tp, and doesnt move at all, so gold doesnt get picked up. Hope to get it fixed in a patch soon =) (maybe be add a waypoint he moves to not so far away? will take like 1 sec of running and remove all gold problems? :p)

Keep up the good work! =)

6. glvtron

glvtron Member

Please try and edit this line, raise the number. Try doubling it like 100-200-400-800
      Code:
      			Thread.Sleep(50);
      Let me know if it works!

7. Darkfade

Darkfade New Member

I've tryed editing it to pretty much all values between 50-1000, and the value that seems to work best for me, is 200. It works pretty much flawlessly now, picks everything up and with a good speed :D
      I guess the problem was that the mob drops the loot over time and 50 miliseconds was too short to wait between drops :p Anyway thanks a lot, works much much better now :D

8. glvtron

glvtron Member

Good to know! :)
      Updated plugin, added variable for changing the delay easier.

9. Soviet

Soviet New Member

glvtron, great stuff here mate, only problem is my diablo keeps crashing, even with 7500ms town portal wait. It crashes sometimes just from townportal -> leave game, without the initial 10s log out in the beginning.

10. glvtron

glvtron Member

I had this problem with .125, reverting back to .118, no crashes for me.

11. Darkfade

Darkfade New Member

I just noticed that when the items drop right infront of me i just pick em up without moving, thus not picking up any gold and then using tele back and logout. Is there a way to make it pick up gold, since it seems to be disabled? im sure my loot profile is set to pick up gold larger than 100 (and theres plenty of gold over 1000 :p)?

12. glvtron

glvtron Member

Will look into this, thanks for the report.

Posted an update, that should fix some spell cooldown bugs.

13. Darkfade

Darkfade New Member

Thank you =)

But the latest build kinda screws over the monk mobility, as it now turns on and off all the time on the tempest rush, meaning it uses more than twice the spirit, thus not able to use it for very long, much lower gph, is it possible to download the build before this? =)

Also having crashes all the time atm, not sure if its a problem with the bot or whatnot, but will continue to test it and report back =)

14. UREG

UREG New Member

Usin .118 and as a Barb it doesn't move anywhere if it can't cast sprint and at the start if I take the war cry that gives me 60 fury it double casts sprint and stops in front of the entrance because I don't have enough fury to cast it again.. And if I have Leap it will try to TP while leaping if there is no portal and when I enter the cellar it waits for leap cooldown and leaps to the table to get fury for sprint.. So no movement without sprint :|

Edit: And now after 15 runs it went completely nuts and killed mobs outside and is just standing there and nothing on logs so it's not navigation error atlest..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    15. r3animation

r3animation New Member

Fast and high gph profile for Wiz.

Having an issue though, the moment Sarkoth gets killed, no looting takes place. So all the gold is left on the floor. :(

I tried raising the delays but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

16. exeon9

exeon9 New Member

Code:
      while (GetDistance(2055.009f, 2526.997f, ZetaDia.Me.Position.X, ZetaDia.Me.Position.Y) > 15 && !leave) {
      MoveToCheckPoint(cellar.Position.X, cellar.Position.Y, cellar.Position.Z);
      }
      Made this change to the move to checkpoint section at line 165, it would pause and sit there until i moved it there myself, this fixed it. But i'm still getting crashes whenever my game ends too fast(TPDelay at 9000). As far as the teleport fix I did, i changed the timer on Thread.Sleep between each movewizto to 300 instead of 500 edit- Forgot to mention I added a Thread.Sleep(300) after the 4th movewizto

Spoiler contains a large section of the last crash log.

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

17. deo

deo New Member

what build do u recommend for Witch doctor?

edit: the bot is fked up, it keeps trying to teleport and logs out... this is a waste o time

18. deo

deo New Member

this error! He DOESNT teleport when tehre is no celler! he just logouts... then gets interrupted logging out... its wasting so much time pls fix this. witch doctor im using

19. glvtron

glvtron Member

Bump, rewritten most of the plugin. Now we should get rid of many errors, please leave some feedback, thanks!

ps. sorry still couldn't look at Barbarian issues.

edit: my shitty 10.7k dps WD with 234% MF and with Salvage59-60KeepRares&GFMFSellEverythingElse loot rules doing 400k GPH !!!

20. Darkfade

Darkfade New Member

Thanks for the update!

As mentioned earlier the update to fix spell cooldowns kinda fucked over monks. In this version we get stuck all the time, however managed to fix it by changing this:
      Back to:

This fixed all my issues about getting stuck and not moving properly on my monk, however still having some issues with the looting and got stuck in the login screen where its meant to resume, also it chrashed d3 again :p

Will test some more and prolly post back here =)