• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Profiles - Suggestion

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by muntahunta, Mar 11, 2014.

1. muntahunta

muntahunta Member

I have just purchased the bot for 3 days as a trial, and other than levelling mining, botany and fishing, there are hardly any profiles at all.
      A few usable profiles made by the buddy team would turn this bot from almost useless to great, but there just isn't the content at the moment. Yes the community can make profiles and plugins and such, but surely a few base profiles should be included with the bot?

A little organisation of the profiles in the forum would also be preferential once more are included.

I don't think I will be spending more money on the bot until thre is a little more to it.
      I hope it dos get better though, I love honorbuddy!

2. Dreadlord

Dreadlord New Member

The idea is that you learn to make your own profiles for the bot, that's why the bot is so open. I think this is the best part about the bots they create in general. There are no bindings, you don't have to run the same paths everyone is running which is a sure fire ban when 500 people are walking the same step and stride to the finish. Either way, it is up to you whether you'd like to make your own profiles or not, if you can't obviously you'll be waiting for one of the members who'd make it and post it. Sadly I am playstation locked so I can't even play FFXIV, looking for a site that's reliable and not looking to pay a full retail to get a key I can write profiles on lol...