• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] @< ProfitMaster > Farming BotBase - For Alisha's ProfitMaster Profiles

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by @alisha, Jul 11, 2015.

1. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

[​IMG]

Short links:

ProftiMaster:

- **ProfitMaster now BotBase, which mean it now compatible with GoldBoss** (will need testing)

Full Change log:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...tmaster-profiles-post2312750.html#post2312750

Join My Discord Group

< ProfitMaster > is free BotBase, required to load and run Alisha's ProfitMaster Profiles.

>> Get it now for free! <<
      Restart Honorbuddy after obtain!

Join ProfitMaster Beta-Team!
      (you will get access to all ProfitMaster packs in this case, even not released one):
      Requirements: have at least 1 profile pack bought for ProfitMaster, be active user of it, to be able report bugs before new version released.
      Pm me on skype: alisha.hb or in Discord (requirements: have at least 1 profile pack bought for ProfitMaster, be active user of it, to be able report bugs before new version released) with screenshot of MyPurchase with your login name & product​

This BotBase required to load all ProfitMaster Profiles, created by me. Its only load ProfitMaster Profiles, no other. ProfitMaster Profiles not same as HB XML Profiles.

• How To Start:
      • BuddyStore -> MyPurchases, Enable Streaming
        1. <ProfitMaster> BotBase
        2. Bought Profile Pack Product
      • Launch HonorBuddy
      • Open <ProfitMaster> BotBase GUI and choose profile to load

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• In order to have any profiles in list, you need to own ProftiMaster profile pack to use profiles from it!
        [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Start HonorByddy
      • Profit! :cool:

TIPS for Max Efficiency:
      • Increase Loot radius in Honorbuddy, make sure it's at least 100 yards (default 60), to loot mobs efficiently. If mob too far away from you, it won't be looted.
      • Make sure you have turn ON Skin Mobs \ Harbest Herbs \ Mining Ore in HB Settings - if you want ProfitMaster to do this.
      • Adjust Count of mobs to pull and Pull distance on ProfitMaster GUI - Last Tab "Common Settings"
      • Adjust Loot mobs settings - how many corpses should exist before loot (3 by default) to optimize farming
      • Disable Pull more option in your CR - to not Interference ProfitMaster logic
      • Do not farm in same zone more then 1-2 hours, switch to next zone instead. To do so: use mutiple tasks in list with Switch to by Time and Restart Options on each Task + Queue itself
      • Use champion (follower) from Class Hall to be with your while farming, it will help avoid mobs (run away) and kill them

Q: Is there a way how to handle issue that bot stands around waiting for "[@ProfitMaster 35.209]: Waiting for Objectives to Spawn" ??

A: I can suggest you 3 variants of solutions for your issue:

1. Check <Realm Hops> option for task - this way toon will jump realms when no objectives (mobs) around.
      2. Increase pull mobs distance in Common Settings to check for mobs in bigger range.
      3. Instead one, add several tasks to queue, set for each - switch after no objective around, and also restart for task and queue option - so you can make roaming route for toon between farming areas.

Checkout FAQ for more questions & answers

Store Link: https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=4391

Modules:
      • Navigation System:
        • Auto Navigate from any Spot of Same Continent to Profile Start Location
        • Auto use Taxi
        • Auto use Fly / Ground mount
        [*]Survival Helper:
        • Activate Heal Behavior & Rest & Precombat Buff Behavior if CR have it
        • Use Grilled Saberfish \ Saberfish Broth to Restore Health \ Mana
        • Use Felmouth Frenzy to Restore Health \ Mana
        • Use Best Food to Gain Food Buff or Restore Health / Mana
        • Buy Food from Travel Mount [Yak, Mamonth, etc]
        • Items Stacker: Open containers, stack items parts
        [*]Delete Items Manager
        • Make a list of items that should be deleted from bags when count > X. Ability to create as shared between toons list, as personal for toon list!
        • Delete Items from bags when count > X
        • Delete Items from bags shared settings and toon personal settings
        • Customization list of items to delete
        [*]Pull More Mobs Helper
        • Pull More Mobs
        • Use Profile Settings for Pull More Mobs
        • Max Count to Pull
        • Max Distance to Pull
        • Min Toon HP % To Pull Next
        [*]Trader &Repair Helper
        • Sell Gray items: On Full Bags [ free slots < 3], Will Auto Navigate to Merchant, using Taxi + Mount if needed
        • Repair: On Durability < 55, Will Auto Navigate to Repair, using Taxi + Mount if needed
      • Advanced Roll System:
        • Will roll Need for Items if possible, including BoP!
        • Auto Confirm BoP Loot
        • GUI Option Need \ Greed
        [*]Humanic:
        • Start Location Randomize for less Botish Behavior and not stack other boters
        • Ready Check: Will Auto Confirm Ready Check if in group to be less botish!
        [*]WoW Overlay:
        • Display running profile name
        • Display gained Gold count
        • Display gained items, currency count
        • Print button to print full statistic
        [*]Loot Statistic:
        • Track info about received Items, Money, Currency
        • Group Items by quality
        • Calculate potential profit from selling Grey \ Green Items
        • Print Extended Statistic on User request \ Bot Stopped

GUI Screenshot:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Overlay:
      [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    2. @alisha

Thread Management rules
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:
      • Information about product states, new modules and release, change log for versions
        [*] Before posting Issue \ Request - Please make sure its not already posted and not in list of known bugs, upcoming changes in next build, try not to litter thread with same posts
      • If you have any idea to implement, add your idea's to this Thread
      • Constructive criticism with specific details
      • If you have problem, post bug reports in Support Thread with a full log attached (do not post log file in post, use attachments instead).
      Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:
      • Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat
      • etc
      We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    3. @alisha

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕人\ [ >>Alisha's BUG Tracker << ] - Please submit your bugs and issue you have here!

-> Idea Service - Feel Free to Add Your Ideas!

>> PM me with your Skype login to Join Beta & Support Skype group for All My HB Products <<

Do not forget to set Skinning \ Mining \ Herbalism to ON on HB Settings if you using Harvesting Profile:
      [​IMG]

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: How to change Mount? I want it to use another one
      A: You can change Mount Settings is in settings file
      Also you can choose it in GUI if you have GarrisonBoss. it not depends on HB Mount settings. Those settings used in all My Products.

Q: I've a problem with the profil, when i active Herb profile, my char don't move ... Don't herb and attack any mobs who want to attack me...
      A: Make sure you do not have enabled 3rd party plugins - Disable streaming for them in Buddy Store - they can mess work.
      For example plugin "Suramar Loot & Gather Helper" prevent ProfitMaster from normal work.

Q: I was running Job List for a while, it will get to a point character will just sit in the same place and not move
      A: Your Job List probably ended, Make sure you have checked "restart" on Tasks in Job List
      Q: How exactly does realm hop work? i ran the bot for a whole night and it says 0 hops even though i have "allow realm hops" turned on It will hop once you at destination and have no objectives around (mobs / nodes - depending on profile you are using).
      A: Currently it's working on profiles Marked as RealmHops or which are not marked as Roaming (i.e. have 1 location), as on Roaming profiles you will be never at one spot. In next version it will be also working with roaming profiles as well

Bug Reporting: /人 ◕‿‿ ◕人\ [ >>Alisha's BUG Tracker << ]
      • Make sure you use clean HB install without any updates and files overwrites. (What is clean install: Article How to Do Clean Install)
        p.s. to be clear to make a HB clean install you do not need to delete any settings or files, you need just download a last release zip of HB and unzip it in new folder, where you will be checking (start HB from there when preparing report).
      • You shouldn't copy any other plugins\routines to HB install to do test.
      • Also with clean install recommended to delete those folders (those just mesh and sessions cache, no settings files):
        • C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Bossland
        • C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Bossland_GmbH
      • in BuddyStore disable streaming of all other products (My products -> disable streaming), green (enable) status should be only for ProfitMaster plugin, ProfitMaster profile pack, BotBase you using
      • Disable streaming for all other Products
      • Disable all WoW Addons.
        [*]Set LogLevel in HB Settings to Diagnostic
        [*]If You use Singular CR, open Class GUI, got to Last Tab and set Log to "None" (it set to "File" by default and should be changes, case Singular do much spam in log).
      • run bot again and log the problem
      • Reporting Issue: Login to Alisha's BugTracker
      • Create new issue report, Attach full HB log
      • Make description of your problem, when (on which conditions) it happens and why as you think
      • Inform which CR you are using,BotBase, attach screenshots to better describe it (picture: Map location, and Toon Location).

Instead of using forum post to report issue, please use Alisha's BugTracker -> "Add Issue Ticket",
      So its more easy to track Your particular issue that you have and fix it
      Also it will allow you find similar issue that users as you have and extend info for it, instead of posting new one.

Which will help to decrease time to find out conditions when and why it happens.

Thanks! :eek:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    4. @alisha

How To: HBRelog via ProfitMaster

Case #1: I need to Run ProfitMaster Profiles via HBRelog:

You can have multiple HB install with different JobList, that way you can have as many JobList to run via HBRelog as you like to.

Once you have your JobList setup, just make HBRelog task with ProfitMaster BotBase as any other and you are done :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    5. @alisha

Release version @1.0.2.121 waiting on approval:

Change Log:

• Fix: Collecting module, looting disappear object
        Fix: Combat module BotPoi changing

upd: version approved and live :)

6. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

Selecting "Settings" does not pull up the GUI

Attached Files:

7. pheelgood

GUI is not loading. I've put a log on the other Thread.

8. @alisha

Make sure you do not have any antivirus \ firewall running, which can prevent HB from normal running, you can find full list on HB wiki.
      Also try to disable products and than enable it again -> sometimes helps, looks like they have sometimes some cache issue.

Also please post logs and other information related to Profile Loader only to this thread :)

9. pheelgood

Same issue. I've disabled AV - Fresh HB install - All other Plugins work (including plugin's with Gui's).
      Fresh Log.

Attached Files:

10. @alisha

Have you tried as i said: disable all products and than enable only this -> try to start -> and than enable other products?
      (one user have same issue with other product, and this helped him, so i think its related to Store cache or something close to it)

11. dumars

dumars New Member

Had same problem, after disable everything else in Store it works.

12. pheelgood

Yes I tried that as well (with the new install). Disabled and re enabled streaming. Reloaded HB to verify that was the case. Deleted your settings directory.
      Will try on a different PC in a bit to rule that out as well.

Thx

13. @alisha

I think it can be related somehow to store cache (as not all users have this issue and me do not have too), but i am not sure how store compiler works inside, so can't tell for sure why exactly this can happen, only guesses, so as i said i think can help:

1) Check you do not have software than can have problems with HB running. For example for me usually do bugs running AVP (but in my case i still do not have those problems, only with FPS), still mostly it comes from Antivirus, Firewalls -> which can prevents or bugs files writing on disk or downloading info from Internet)
      Here link that HB Core Team provides for us (but other programs can be there too, there are examples):
      http://wiki.thebuddyforum.com/index...ams_that_Interfere_with_BosslandGmbH_Products

2) Cleaning store cache, disabling all store products, enabling only product with which you have problem - launch HB, enable it in HB and try to load GUI <- this helped to one of user from other WPF product, than enable all other products again.

I saw such problems for now only in WPF products and most products on Store created not in WPF technology, so they may not have those problems, as compiling and resource loading there have some difference.
      WPF products not so many on Store, actually quite few for now and only few users have such problems (most users run without any issue). So for now i personally cant identify clearly why its happens.

If you will still have issue, pm me with your skype name - we will try to test out via TeamViewer

14. pheelgood

tried on my other puter. Same Issue. :(

15. @alisha

pm me with your skype name - we will try to test out via TeamViewer

16. pheelgood

Thanks Alisha for taking the time to Skype and TV with me to get this resolved.
      There appears to be an issue with downloading items from the buddy store.
      SOLUTION:
      1. You can leave Wow running during this process
      2. Disable Anti Virus
      3. EXTRACT new HB from latest Zip File into a new folder
      4. DISABLE all items you have from Buddy Store (I had 5 pages and there is no Disable all option)
      5. With Wow Running start the new HB and double check that you have no additional plugins or bots from buddy store
      6. Stop HB and enable Profit Master Plugin and profile
      7. Launch HB again and try to open Settings for ProfitMaster Plugin
      8. After confirming that it works you can enable the other items in the buddy store as needed.

17. @alisha

New release version @1.0.2.126 pushed! :cool:

Change log:
      • *NEW* Added Support for Heal and Dps Spec
      • *NEW* Auto Ready Check Confirm

State: awaiting approval via HB Core Team :eek:

Before it live, please run it in Dps spec

18. @alisha

Happy to say, that new version approved and live! :eek:

19. mancio1982

mancio1982 New Member

[@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.399 Statistic for Profile <[Taanan] - Garrison Resources + [Felblight Farm: Herbalism, Mining] #2> Run
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.399 Total Looted Gold + Currency + Items Statistic:
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.399 =============================================================
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.429 =============================================================
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.430 Settings Saved 18:22:16
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.464 Common Settings Saved 18:22:16
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.495 Removing Hooks
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.881 EventsManager Deinitializated
      [@ProfitMaster - Profile Loader]: 16.881 Events Deattached

the bot takes 2 chests and then it stops...

20. @alisha

if you have any issue, please attach full log to get help