• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Project: The Store

Discussion in 'TheBuddyStore' started by bossland, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

the main reason i leave active DB developer work its because Store still didnt support DB products like profiles, routines etc

no profit for me

i just fixing old stuff now, and hope for the future

2. acheat55

acheat55 Member

Hey I purchassed a while ago the Gladiator suit Druid profile and requested a refund, Never recieved the refund but now its been so long that I actually would just be fine with ya'll re enabling my use of the druid profile and i'll just try out the healing portion of it so if you could please either refund the amount I payed or just let me be able to use the Gladiator Suit druid profile once again I would be fine with either one. I'd actually like to give it another shot sense the payment thing has taken so long i switched my spec to resto and heard the resto portion was better then the dps. So once again if you can reset my Gladiator Suit Druid I would greatly appreciate it.

3. acheat55

acheat55 Member

Still yet to get a response to this or any of the private messages I've sent could someone please msg me or fix this one way or another for me plz?

4. RhysG

RhysG Member

Any plan on adding other bots to the buddy store?
      As a RB user these days, I would love to see it on the buddy store. It would only encourage devs to continue to produce high quality work for the game and would hopefully bring more devs to the game

5. FrankSDunhil

FrankSDunhil New Member

i would like to see the future of this and maybe join

6. trashermz

trashermz New Member

Is it possible on the Buddy Store to made new sort category (like popular, latest etc) - Recently Updated or something like that and sort in there everything by update date/time. It will be good to know which of stuff you bought was updated and to see new fixes/futures then to find it in the store every time and check (in my case i bought a lot of stuff).

Thank you

7. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

^This.

There is a thread in the DemonBuddy forums calling for it.

We need to bring new life and profiles into that section and we believe that having a DB store will help.

At no point since I have been a buddy member have we needed it more. There are forks and modded files, profiles with crazy blacklists, and guide threads that put all of the pieces together. Sure, many of them "work" but certainly not as efficiently as when the original creators designed them. They have been slashed and mutilated over time to attain functionability.

IMO this is because members were not given incentive enough to spend tens to hundreds of hours creating public plugins/profiles. Even after creating these files, maintaining a thread is a job unto itself. As a developer of a profile or plugin, why not just create what you need and save all of the other hassles? Afterall, you gain nothing but headaches from making it public, and I think it's been an issue for quite sometime.

I am posting here and now to promote a simple cause; we are starting to see a resurgence in that section with xzjv re-doing Trinity and BuddyMe creating an entire new combat routine (Vinci). Members like TarasBulba are trying to create new plugins and fix broken profiles. It would be a great time with a more polished combat routine to add DB to the buddystore.

...Now we are starting to see posts about competing products that DO NOT have DB's potential, yet they can perform better at endgame because of simple working features like "Ignore Elites."

Please, add DB to the BuddyStore. I am not asking this as a developer, but as a dedicated user. We need it.

8. xxdivexx

xxdivexx New Member

I want a refund for C! Gather -Omation. paid 120 aud dollars for it and now he has gotten rid of the profiles i use and made it cheaper. i have no use for C! Gather -Omation now!

9. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Quick question: 18months period start from 1 product that dev publish on store, or it is 18month for every product from first release?

Because #DeathKnight dev said that his contract ended July 1st, but his product (#DK) was first published in store 25.1.2015 and he discontinued it and dont want update it and product donĀ“t work as expected. (his answer https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...knight/201509-deathknight-42.html#post2013861)

10. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The 18 months period start from the day the product is open for sale on the store, indeed.

11. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Since there should be some new "store contract" that we dont know about and many products are discontinued inside this period, there is high chance that 18m is no longer valid.

12. sup69

sup69 New Member

I was told to post here and open a Ticket don't see where to open ticket.

This from Accounts manager

@gmail.com[/email]: Starting account:
      @gmail.com[/email]: Account is successfully launched.
      [gmail.com[/email]: Starting account:

This is from the menu

4:47:58 PM: ArcheBuddy. Version updated 16.09.2015
      4:47:58 PM: To launch accounts, use the Account Manager. GameCenter and Glyph are no longer supported!
      4:48:17 PM: Game Client detected
      4:48:18 PM: Authentication success! Checking for store products. This may take a while.
      4:48:19 PM: Done. Receive info about 0 buddy store plugins.
      4:49:25 PM: Client initialization timeout!
      4:51:16 PM: Game Client detected
      4:51:17 PM: Authentication success! Checking for store products. This may take a while.
      4:51:17 PM: Done. Receive info about 0 buddy store plugins.
      4:51:48 PM: Game Client detected
      4:51:49 PM: Authentication failed! Check is your Buddy Auth keys valid and check your sessions.
      4:52:08 PM: Game Client detected
      4:52:09 PM: Authentication failed! Check is your Buddy Auth keys valid and check your sessions.
      4:52:20 PM: Game Client detected
      4:52:21 PM: Authentication failed! Check is your Buddy Auth keys valid and check your sessions.
      4:52:22 PM: Client initialization timeout!

13. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

Not a very used thread anymore, but I just came back to using HB after about 6 months. I think the pricing for the addons/plugins/profiles is ridiculous on there. Sure, there are free items, but most of them just do things HB already does. It doesn't make sense to pay 5 times more for the plugins than the actual program itself. I honestly think the contributors are being greedy as hell. Just my two cents, but when it comes to myself I'd be more willing to pay 15 Euro for 5 different plugins from a dev than on just one.

14. Vedic

Vedic New Member Legendary