• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • PSA: Use This Wiz Routine Archon/Vyr for 60+ speeds

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by Mushroomhead, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Member

EDIT: OFC will work for T13 Speeds too if you configure it to mess with elites mainly.
      Sadly bot still gets stuck in some spots due to poor pathing thanks to Trinity issues atm.

Stock settings, I suggest anyone doing the Archon/Vyr Combo with Manald ring using Blizz+Static Discharge to use VyRasha Manald Archon GR Build by TwoCigars right above WohExplsiveBlast Nephalem Rift Beta by nightbreeze so everyone knows where it is.

All the other profiles I just consistantly die, this... Seems to do speeds dying WAY LESS if at all compared to the others, I left all settings at stock that it uses as well and does it quite damn nice.

Maybe this can be a building ground on new profiles and look into what some of them are having issues with, as it honestly dominates as it's VERY RARELY dying, Dodges everything as should "I have all avoidance Maxed in Avoidance tab in DB" But regardless it's a HUGE stepping stone.

I am P1100 and invested most my Paragon into Vit, so I have around 750k HP as Survivability > dps in low speeds, But very possible to do 70 speeds in all honesty.

Runs are about 5 mins long without touching anything in the routine and having nemesis bracers, sometimes less, sometimes a little more, But nothing has come close to this out of them all. This gem being hidden on the bottom of the BUILT IN DEMON BUDDY profiles is such a waste personally I feel and needs to be moved up in the ladder.

I hope some of you guys try it and have the same success as me being able to actually enjoy the bot currently, as I personally bought a month for bounties and do not see that happening anytime soon yet :( So been speed farming gem levels and finding the right profile on wiz made me happy. Especially getting most of the time that +1 for not dying helping out.

Maybe having all those settings being able to be changed in the profile to be super nit picky how the bot reacts like the good old days of DB is what the current DB needed.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
      mwhaha likes this.
    2. DontBanMeBro

DontBanMeBro Member

Looks good to me. I was using the default profile and it wouldn't make use of Archon's disintegrate, but this one seems to utilize the skills better and I can clear 70's without dying. I might even be able to use different skills and try it on 75.

3. DontBanMeBro

DontBanMeBro Member

After some testing, it looks like the Chinese routine works the best. This profile wasn't cutting it after 70, but the Chinese one clears 75 in about 9 min or so