Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Putting my subscription on pause?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Kambie, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Kambie

Kambie New Member

I would like to put my subscription on hold till a stable version is out(Stable as in getting more then 9-15 FPS)

I probably only used it for 2 hours? Haven't touched it since... was told the beta "might" get an update soon and that update might have an impact on FPS. I only have a week of bot and really wouldnt have to purchase more bot time just to find out the bot still is not stable.

2. tuoepiw88

tuoepiw88 New Member

Good luck, you'll just get one of the CMs telling you that the program is "fine" and that you're using it wrong "plz provide log".

This bot used to be fantastic, now it's just a gimmick.

Patrick N likes this.
  3. champkind

champkind New Member

I put mine on pause, I put in a ticket and support said they put it back to key not used status. The portal freeze bug is why I cant play, cant wait for them to fix the small bugs and get the bot working like 2 seasons ago when it was perfect I would set it and let it run for weeks untouched

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

5. Kambie

Kambie New Member

This is NOT a key issue. This is an issue with an unstable bot. Sales should be suspended and all current keys should be put on hold.

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

ready your thread title again

7. legendz411

legendz411 New Member

I foolishly did not read the forums before buying and assumed that the product was in a working state. What has been sold to me is a beta product that should be given for free is users are expected to do all the debugging and “provide logs” for the development staff.

8. DDDD

DDDD New Member

the idea is quite clear - it also irritates me a little - to give the earned money for something that does not work is not quite what you expect when buying

Sorry for maybe too crooked explanation - I use Google translator

the key limitation on the time from the moment of purchase, and not on the time of actual use - despite the fact that the session is cut off every 3-15-25 minutes - this is somehow frivolous

I’m already slightly in years and I don’t have time to sit at the computer, digging resources to get a little pleasure from the fully packaged pumping, and that’s why I’ve got your creation - and here’s a bummer, so to speak, at the most interesting place

a few years ago I already bought the key from you - and after a week the problems started after the next patch - and I only actually used this program for a week from the paid time - and I paid for the rest of the time for an unknown person

it would be understandable if only fans and enthusiasts gathered here, who in their spare time made a program for this necessary process - but this is absolutely not the case - you sell your software product for real money during the full-scale program. In this situation, there should be some kind of software fixer for the use of your software product - if there is no use in a certain period - so why consider this period in paid time?

yes at least a simple situation - there is no electricity or the Internet - and the time at which there is no use of your resource has already been paid

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019