• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Q][N] Dread approach(LFR) Trash 1800g raw per hour 700 ilvl+

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Siggen, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Siggen

Siggen Member

Hey guys!

First of, I want to say that I know that there's already a good HoF profile out there. However, this one uses Lorewalker Han to queue into LFR, which gives better drops and faster times, while having a vendor right next to it.

What does this profile do?

The profile talks to Lorewalker Han and gets into the LFR by itself. When it's done it simply uses "Leave instance group" to quickly get out without having to run all the way back

Potion of Luck is used on cooldown to get plundered treasures and then farms all the trash mobs in the Dread Approach. I get around 15-25 treasures per run, and it's very possible to do 10 runs an hour.

It uses the Questing Botbase

What does the profile farm?

Most of the GPH will be coming from the Plundered treasures, so you can expect these items:

Lots and lots of greens
      Motes of harmony (around 150+ per hour)
      White and Black Trilium ore (around 70 of each per hour)
      Ghost iron ore (around 70 per hour)
      Excotic leather (Around 70 an hour)
      Windwool cloth (Around 100 per hour)
      Ghost Iron Lockboxes

From only looted gold and selling greens you will get about 1800gph. NB! This includes opening and vendoring the loot from the Ghost Iron Lockboxes (typically worth 50+g a piece). If you don't do this, you can expect around 1500-1600 GPH instead

If you also choose to sell the mats on AH (On my server almost all sold withint 12 hours) you can expect 2800-4200gph depending on your server economy. I personally make around 4k gph on this profile.

Recommended ilvl

For the normal profile I recommend being around 700 ilvl and having a tank spec! It will pull up to 2 packs of mobs at a time, but they still hit hard

For the light pull profile I still recommend 700 ilvl, but there's no need for having a tank spec. Lower ilvls might be possible, but I unfortunatly don't have the oppertunity to test it. This one will most likely give you worse GPH though, depending on your ilvl

Where should I start this profile?

At the top balcony of the Mogu'shan Palace

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      If you enjoy my work, feel free to donate!

Code:
      [B]Version 2.1 - 25.05.2016[/B]
      -Added a hotspot inside of the temple so that you won't have to start the both right in front of him for it to work. Fixed a problem where it would only open one lockbox per run if you had Ghostly skeleton keys. Added Felmouth Frenzy to the Protected item list. 

[B]Version 2.0 - 04.05.2016[/B]
      -Removed a line in the light pulls profile that stopped it from attacking at all... Oops!

[B]Version 1.9 - 01.05.2016[/B]
      - Added better support for druid by forcing bearform at the start of the run, fixed a bad loop where rogues tried to open lockboxes and failing, added guild bank support and fixed an infinite death loop

[B]Version 1.8 - 29.04.2016[/B]
      -Fixed yet another issue where the bot would get stuck in an infitnite loop at the end of the instance run.

[B]Version 1.7 - 29.04.2016[/B]
      -Fixed an issue with the Ghostly Skeleton Keys, and added them to the protected items list. Big thanks to Guadah!

[B]Version 1.6 - 28.04.2016[/B]
      -Added mailbox support. The bot should now also open Ghost Iron Lockboxes either if you're Rogue or if you' have a Ghostly Skeleton Key

[B]Version 1.5 - 27.04.2016[/B]
      -Fixed some very basic problems with the light pulls profile. Should work much better, although it's still quite buggy for ranged classes

[B]Version 1.4 - 25.04.2016[/B]
      -Fixed the vendor logic for the light pulls profile

[B]Version 1.3 - 22.04.2016[/B]
      -Added a custom death behavior and fixed a problem where the bot wouldn't queue properly and would wait 6 minutes before queueing again

[B]Version 1.2 - 21.04.2016[/B]
      -Added Ghost Iron Lockbox to ProtectedItems

[B]Version 1.0 - 21.04.2016[/B]
      -Added the profiles!

NB! This is just the first draft. Changes will be made. If you have an idea, any concerns, or run into any bugs, please inform me either here or on PM
      NB2!: It's really really important to have enough potion of luck. If you intend on running this for a long time, make sure you stock up on them (3 for each hour of farming)
      NB3!: Please watch the bot for a short while to check that it runs well with your character. I've only been able to test it with DK so far

I recommend clicking "Class config" and setting "Evade attacks allowed" under "Enemy control" to 1. Some of the smaller mobs tend to get stuck in pillars, and if this is set to default you will waste a lot of time doing nothing! This seems to help every now and then

I no longer have an account that I'm willing to bot on. I will continue to support it as best as I can, but I can no longer test the profiles before release. If you're having problems with the profile, please report back in this thread and load the previous version

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2016
      Dexterss, Gaaldornick and Guadah like this.
    2. Aenimater

Aenimater New Member

wot bot base to use grind bot questing?

3. Siggen

Siggen Member

It uses the questing bot base :)

4. marthsk

marthsk Member

One issue that the profile has (and that I once had when manually farming that place) is with mobs that tend to get stuck into walls. The bot will try to focus them and get stuck as a result.

Also, just out of curiosity, with which CR did you try it on your DK? Tried with TuanHA on a blood DK, but he didn't like to use blood boil much.

I also noticed there's one pack it doesn't pull at the end. Any reason why?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    5. Siggen

Siggen Member

Hmmm, that's weird. I noticed the same problem only once in like 4-5 hours at my end. I can try to change to pull away from that middle hall, though.

I just Singular, nothing fancy, worked alright. Speed isn't cruicial anyway, as the bot usually clears in 5 minutes or so.

The reason is that pulling that pack might start the boss encounter, and you will be standing in poisonous gas while the bot is waiting for the instance timer (to not get over 10 runs an hour), which could be problematic. That pack of mob drop very little of worth anyway, so it's just not worth it! :)

Edit: Updated the profile!

6. marthsk

marthsk Member

Alright, then. Good thinking.

By the way, to all other fellow DKs who will try these profiles on a blood DK, DO NOT USE TUANHA'S DK CR. Singular actually outperforms TuanHa significantly on this profile. Pulled 45k DPS on TuanHa, and 200k on Singular.

7. Siggen

Siggen Member

Great! Tell me if it's still an issue. I had to change the same for the light pull version aswell, which potentially might cause some problems if you get an unlucky stun, but hope it'll be fine. I'll probably tweak it this weekened.

Are you sure there's no settings in Tuanha's CR you can fix or something? Sounds very weird that it won't use blood boil..

8. marthsk

marthsk Member

Will do. And as for TuanHa, it only used BB to spread diseases once. It's not like it had to wait for Outbreak, as I have that glyphed. And it NEVER used Defile. There's no way to control when those are being casted from the UI.

9. marthsk

marthsk Member

Sorry for the doublepost here, but another suggestion would be to add Ghost Iron Lockboxes to ProtectedItems within the profile. Those can yield quite a stash of money, plus extra lockboxes (yo dawg i herd u like lockboxes). :)
      I saw it was a part of ForceMail, but for people who renamed their protecteditems.xml file for other profiles, it would be useful if the profile itself would protect the item. I added it on my end, but I think it would be useful for other people who would use the profile.

10. Siggen

Siggen Member

That's really weird, I would assume TuanHa's CR would handle that better...

Awesome, thanks. Added it now and uploaded new!
      I opened 70 Ghost Iron Lockboxes today and vendored everything in them. That gave me an average og 63g per :)

11. Aenimater

Aenimater New Member

ilvl 701 ret pally dying alot and it wont run back into instance right
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...
      Clicking corpse popup...

12. Siggen

Siggen Member

Which profile are you running, and where are you dying?

I'll see if I can make a custom death behavior either today or tomorrow morning

Edit: I recommend to go Protection as spec, even if you have DPS gear

13. Aenimater

Aenimater New Member

i was running the lite pulls but i just swapped for prot for it

14. Siggen

Siggen Member

That's really weird then, I have no idea how you could die. Did it get stuck anywhere? Upload the log if you can please

I ran a ilvl 670 hunter there, and eventhough it was quite slow it wasn't even close to dying at any point

15. Aenimater

Aenimater New Member

prot died as well dunno wot from and he wouldnt walk back into the lfr this on the lite pulls profile

16. Siggen

Siggen Member

Post your log please, something is really fishy

17. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Which one of the profiles?

18. Siggen

Siggen Member

The light pulls one. I believe the normal one would be too much, although I haven't tested.

19. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm trying the light pull one with a ilvl 710 PVP geared warlock. Merely surviving :)

20. Siggen

Siggen Member

Ahh, probably because of the hunter pet then? However, my 700 ilvl pvp geared DK (with expception of ring, which I suspect really helps) ran it fine as frost spec. I can try to run it a few more times in frost and see what happens. What CR are you using? If one of TuanHa 's CR's are working poorly with this profile, maybe others are aswell?

Edit: My DK never dropped under 30% (even though I got unlucky with the mobs in the tunnel), and it never healed up to more than 50% before running to the next pack, so not sure what the problem is. You can try to remove the " <DisableBehavior Name="Combat"/>" part of the profile to make it kill the mobs in the tunnel independently, but they have a tendency to get stuck in the wall..