• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Q][N] Dread approach(LFR) Trash 1800g raw per hour 700 ilvl+

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Siggen, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Guadah

Guadah Member

This error appears in the box when I first start the script.

XML Error: Value "1-" in "MinFreeBagSlots" tag is not supported! Expected integral type. - On line 4

---
      I read that, I'm running the profile (light pulls) now with a Ret Pally, using Singular. will update.

Update 1.
      Ret Pally using Singular with an iLevel of 676 doesn't make it past the first large group. (Was able to kill the two mobs in the front room). Trying out with Prot, and will update again. {Yes I'm aware the OP says ilvl 700}

Update 2.
      Prot Pally 676 iLevel isn't able to handle the first group either. I actually died a little faster than if I was in my Ret spec. Will upgrade armor and reattempt.

----
      I didn't have an issue handling the mobs with my warrior, it was just like I said above... I would get into the second room and he wouldn't attack, just target the mob and sit there.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    2. Agent47

Agent47 New Member

Same here... I changed it to 1... no error anymore !

My problem is mailing.. Bot is not able to find the mailbox thats why my bags are full of Lockboxes and he stops.
      Any ideas ?

3. Guadah

Guadah Member

I'm going to take a random guess and ask if you are Alliance?

That's the only mailbox in the script. You need to add in an Alliance Mailbox coordinate.

4. Guadah

Guadah Member

I got Singular working with my warrior with Victory Rush and Defensive Stance. Even with an iLvl of 675, I rarely get under 99% using the Light Pulls.

5. Siggen

Siggen Member

This is very stupid mistake of me... It's supposed to me "-1" and not "1-". I'll fix it in the next version!

Haha, I never figured anyone would run this profile long enough for full bags to be an issue! I'll see what I can do about it

6. Guadah

Guadah Member

Just a heads up. In the 'Light' profile, you have Mail Greens listed as False.

I opened it up and changed it to true. Also, on line 4, you had the value as 1-, which I changed to just 1.

7. Siggen

Siggen Member

As I said, the MinFreeBadSlots should be -1!

The mail one will be changed :)

8. Agent47

Agent47 New Member

I am horde :-/
      I already checked some parts of the script and the mailbox was the first thing :D
      i left mailgreens false because i thought it would mail all greens not just the boxes..

correction: I didnt left it false... it was true since i realized that the bot dont mail.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    9. Siggen

Siggen Member

Yeah, I had some problems with the mailing as it wouldn't mail no matter what but I'll take a look in a few hours, I have an idea.

10. Guadah

Guadah Member

May be silly, but inside Settings & Tools, you do have somebody assigned to receive mail, right?

11. Siggen

Siggen Member

Yep, otherwise it won't mail no matter what!

12. Agent47

Agent47 New Member

Right, i assigned.

13. Guadah

Guadah Member

Ran the 'light' script for 5.3 hours, here are the results:

Gold Looted: 6,789 (1,267g/hr)
      After making keys and opening the locked boxes:
      Total Gold: 9318 (1,741g/hr)
      315 Ghost Iron Ore (Average 2.5g/unit: Potential Profit = 787g)
      276 Black Trillium Ore (5g/unit: 1,390g)
      315 White Trillium Ore (5g/unit: 1,575g)
      296 Exotic Leather (75s/unit: 222g)
      529 Windwool Cloth (1g/unit: 529g)
      604 Mote of Harmony (5g/unit: 3,020)
      7,523g Potential Profit from AH

Total Profits + Potential Profits: 16,841g (3,177g 54s 71c /hr)

Now I just need to write, or find, a plug-in that will use the Ghostly Iron Keys and open the Lockbox's when they are found in the backpack. This would greatly increase my downtime and I could continue to run the script almost non-stop. I could have gotten 7-8 hours before my bag would have been full and unable to continue. Excellent contribution to the community dude. +Rep given!

14. Siggen

Siggen Member

Thank you very much. Do you know how fast you ran each dungeon? Did you hit 10 per run?

If you give me some time I can add a version that opens the boxes and such

15. Siggen

Siggen Member

Updated the light pulls profile! Fixed some stupid mistakes, and it will hopefully work a lot better now. However, ranged classes may still have issues! I recommend clicking "Class config" and setting "Evade attacks allowed" under "Enemy control" to 1.

16. Guadah

Guadah Member

I ran the full profile for about 4 hours and it only made 100g/hr, for the loot and green sales. Protection Warrior listed above. I noticed, he was never pulling the last pack of mobs, the group of stronger mobs that stand at the back of the last room. He would run to the left, agro the group, then run across the room to the group on the right, kill them all then leave the instance. This could be the reason for the lack of major increase.

I am leveling a character while I sleep tonight, but tomorrow morning (around 6am) I will set this up to run for a few hours again and test out how long it takes me to complete each run with both the Light and Full versions.

Having a way to open the Treasure Chests as they are looted would greatly increase the g/hr overall for both profiles, instead of doing it all at the end of the dungeon. Unless you do it before leaving the instance, as a time killer. That could be beneficial.

Writing the code for the lockbox's, you have two options. One is to stockpile the keys in your backpack, and just open the lockbox's as you receive them. The second, and far more time consuming, is if your character has blacksmithy (which mine does), to craft the keys. This would require you to fly to the base next door, hit the anvil, use the ore you received, smelt it, create a key, use it. Not the best for conserving gold/hr. I strongly suggest using keys IF they are in your bag, if not, mailing them to an Alt. Which doesn't seem to be working, I'll look at that part of the code in the morning to see if I can figure out why.

17. Siggen

Siggen Member

The last pack of mobs is not pulled on purpose. They yield almost no gold, greens, or treasures, and the chances of dying increase drastically as it starts the boss encounter. However, are you sure you mean 100g and not 1000g per hour? 100 sounds awfully little? My 1800g/hr estimate was for a ilvl 700 tank, but after testing with a 670 ish tank I believe you won't need more than 690 perhaps to get under 6 min per run!

In the "full" profile and the recently updated light one it opens them before leaving. This was intended, but I forgot to add it to the normal one.

Yeah, that's the plan. First check if it's a rogue, then check for keys, then if not, mail.

The reason mailing doesn't work is simply because I haven't told it to go to an actual mailbox. I make it forcemail in the very same room you queue, where there are no mailbox. This was because I have some minor issues with making it mail at the Shrine. I'll take a look at it when I wake up in a few hours, shouldn't take too long to solve!

Thank you for your input!

18. Guadah

Guadah Member

I did mean 1000g/hr
      [HR][/HR]

Ahh, awesome. I didn't even think about that. They do take a little while to kill. Nice job.

[HR][/HR]

I look forward to that update!

I'll download the new versions and give them a run for a few hours once you have it coded.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    19. Guadah

Guadah Member

For the Mail Options, you can check to see if the character has a MOLL-E in their backpack. I don't know how many Engineers you'll have running the script, but the portable Mailbox would make gold/hr increased. Just a thought. Personally, I grind with my warrior, who just has Mine/Blacksmith.

BTW. You've done an excellent job with these two profiles. Thank you for your effort and dedication to updating them!

20. Siggen

Siggen Member

Updated with mailboxsupport for both factions, aswell as making Rogues opening Ghost Iron Lockboxes. It should work with the blacksmith keys aswell, but I couldn't check, so I'm really unsure. If anyone have problems with those, please let me know!