• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Q] The Iron Horde Invasion

Discussion in 'Horde' started by AlliesZer0, Oct 17, 2014.

1. flairdevil

flairdevil Community Developer

FlyTo -> RunTO

Here is a copy I made where I altered it to not Fly, but run instead. Works fine for me now, didn't work before this change, it would just stand there upon coming to a point where it was directed to "fly".

All Credit Goes To OP - I just tuned it up. =)

View attachment Iron Horde Invasion v3 by AlliesZer0.xml

Enjoy!

2. AlliesZer0

AlliesZer0 Member Buddy Store Developer

Very nice :), let me know how it works out for you if you didnt change any of the hotspots it might try to run into the pack of mobs around the portal and get destroyed unless your pretty well geared. Some simple black spots could fix that issue tho.

Im going to have to add you to my beta tester list if you would be interested, half the time you find more bugs then my testers :) Ill get these checked out (i've almost got my next batch of toons to 90).

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    3. Madcatz

Madcatz Member

Well ty P id love to beta test some projects that u have.

ok on the last quest its same issue as before it does all the rest with few issues then on the last quest its like the profile just ends there tried singular an tauhna rogue an even the ground mount profile above both don't go any further.i got few other class's left so ill try one more see if get same issue.

edit: Did u intend the profile to pickup 1 quest at a time or is that a bug.

Edit ok on mementos of the fallen quests if u there are others around getting the quest object an its not there it will skip it an try to turn it in so might wana put in a timer to wait for the object to respawn.But if all objects are there it will grab them an finish it.

Edit:eek:k confirmed the Quest Gar'mak Bladetwist dont get picked up as said its like the profile just Ends before this quest.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    4. AlliesZer0

On the alliance side I dont have any testers at the moment with chars that can do it. I have a version that picks up multiple but I have no way of testing it at all. The horde side should pick up all the quests it can each trip back. Ill get you access to my SVN set up a bit later and shoot you a PM with it :).

5. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

You can send me a pm with the profile and i can test it for you. I have multiple alliance chars. (you can send your skype name, too. )

6. Pierlala

Pierlala Member

Don't really like the profile.
      1. It sometimes keeps targeting and untargeting a questgiver 100 times in a row, which make it look extremely bottish.
      2. The bot rather pulls unnessicairy packs of mobs, rather then doing the quests itself (even when standing next to a questitem/npc, it rather runs off to pull a non-quest related mob somewhere in the distance.
      3. Character runs to places where it doesn't need to be.
      4. When a quest NPC is dead, instead of waiting for it to runs off to kill mobs that are way without aggro range
      5. Constantly have to monitor it due to bot-like movements.

I've done this questline numberous of times by hand. I have so many alts that I decided to see if there was a profile for this questline. But this way the questline takes 2-3 times as long. Plus Ihave to constantly monitor it since I play on a high pop realm. Was a nice try, but next time I do it by hand again.

7. KBK2006

KBK2006 Community Developer

I've just tried this profile out.
      1. Did hang on not being able to fly - didn't want to reset my talents so just did replace all
      - <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo"
      with
      - <RunTo
      And then it works :) But takes a long time!

The profile works and serve its purpose!

8. AlliesZer0

Sounds like you have plugins enabled that are doing weird things. Check your CR and plugins.

There was one post a few posts up :) But also if you check the 1st page you can talk to your class trainer and learn flying unless this has been fixed now.

9. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

Had to do half of it by hand, at least it took me to the right general area of the quests I suppose

10. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

Works well enough! It's not 100% AFK-able, but I never needed to do any of the quests. When I hit a snag I simply hit Start and Stop and it continued.

+ rep

11. AlliesZer0

Nice to know this is still working :) I havent updated it in awhile. I might finish fixing this soon. Thx guys :).

12. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Is there a reason why it does every quest 1 by 1? Instead of taking all 3 for example?

13. AlliesZer0

Details are usually helpful. Horde/alliance? Log?

14. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

It's Alliance. It's every quest it's taking, one by one. For example the first quest, it first kills the 8 horde NPC's. After that return to NPC, pick up quest to destroy the 3 vehicles, return to NPC then pick up the telescope quest. Same for every other quest that can be picked up together. Thought this was a known issue :p.

I don't know if you have any characters to test it on but I also noticed that the bot was flying into all the elite creatures near the portal, dieing over and voer.

Don't have a log anymore. The best way to fix it (as profile maker) is test the script yourself, cuz I think it's hard to fix by just reading logs but if you think you can fix it that way. Ill try it tomorrow again on another character!

15. AlliesZer0

Im out of alliance toons that can do the quest let me talk to a few friends and see if I can borrow a alliance character to finish this up with. I'v got a new version of the horde side in the works if I can find a alliance char I should have a new version ready this weekend.

16. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

That would be really awesome if you could!! Looking forward to it :)

17. Angelus

Angelus Member

Hey, looking at the code for Alliance, it first picks up "Attack of the Iron Horde" completes it, turns it in and then it picks up "Under Siege" completes it and turns it in. Horde doesn't seem to be coded this way.

18. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Any update on a new version Allies?:)

19. AlliesZer0

I forgot to ever update this post. I dont have any toons left that can do the quest any more. If someone wants to update the profile feel free too if not I will start leveling a toon to re-test the quest.

20. Hultin

Hultin Member

I am running this as we speak, will get back on any issues. If there are any.