• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [QB] Heart of Fear - 30-35 Spirits of Harmony per hour

Discussion in 'Farming' started by 6poolswagger, Sep 2, 2017.

1. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

Requirements:
      -Jeeves
      -850+ gear
      -Non-suicide bot
      -Pandaria Flying (If you want to be able to start the profile from anywhere in Pandaria)
      -Clear Normal Heart of Fear (possibly not needed try without doing so first)

Please don't suicide this you will certainly get a ban it's the same as running Firelands 24/7 because it's a legacy raid. It's not the greatest gph, but you are instanced so you can't be ganked or reported. I haven't put full navigation in the profiles (comes as a pair) yet, so you have to at least be in pandaria with flying to start it, or you can start it from inside Heart of Fear (25 man Normal).

* Start the Normal file first
      ** The profile is set to vendor purple items so be careful what is in your bags. I chose to vendor epics because they take forever to sell and you will need the gold for repairs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hello mate and welcome on the forums.
      Tried running the LFR version or hot-respawning the trash of the first boss?
      Similar to a product I had on the shop last year:
      [​IMG]

3. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

I forgot to mention this is doing the hot-re spawning of the first boss. I'm almost positive though I didn't have to clear it on Normal first unless I just forgot about when I cleared that. Do you still have this up on the buddy store because it's still viable even after the nerf due to the rise in Spirits price. If you still have this up on the store I can take this down if you want.

4. Aion

I stopped supported it after Legion, no time to get back and see how it goes mate, especially with the Argus launch. Once it was up, even the Potions of Luck was still not nerfed there ...

With Spirit of Harmony price of https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/sargeras/item/76061 of ~ 200-250 gold, it maybe nets 6-7k GPH, not bad. But since it would require legion accounts and the demand for SoH is not infinite, 1-2 accs would fill the AH soon enough even on high+ realms - so they could not run it for more than few hours/day.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    5. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

Very true I'll leave it up in case anyone likes the idea of safe farming with jeeves.

6. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

It avoids the instance lock by using a glitch that has been in the game since like 2013, so I don't think it will be fixed anytime soon because they nerfed the farm recently instead of fixing the code. With an 850 dk I was getting 30 per hour.

Frizbick likes this.
    7. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

I'm not sure if you have to clear HoF normal first to be able to change to heroic, but all you do is change the dungeon difficulty from 25 man normal to heroic and then back and forth between the two (after clearing) while you are in the 1st boss's room. Don't kill the last pack of mobs in front of the boss or it will start the boss fight.

8. Aion

I can hardly advertise already abandoned product, which CANNOT be obtained in any fashion. I am helping the new forum member above, so please stop the trolling here. FYI, the project was last active a year ago, and it was made soon after it got exposed on OC and it was never scripted with HB back then.
      I'm not aware what is the SOH nowadays rate, but considering your last question, you are bit confused regarding this farm:

As 6poolswagger started to explain, the farm is supposed to successfully "dance" between normal/heroic HoF and to clear the first boss room - all but the last pack of trash mobs, you may kill the last trash as well, but need to be fast with the switch, before boss aggro the bot (obviously on 25 size, since it have more trash mobs) while inside the raid instance (so no instance soft-reset is required) via the SetLegacyRaidDifficultyID() lua command.
      Unless Blizzard changed this recently, the requirements were to have cleared the HoF in the last reset on normal (killing the last boss only works as well, so we get hands on the achievement), so you could be able to switch heroic raid on your own.
      The farm require good vendoring method as well - jeeves or repair mount outside works - and 4 x 30 slot bags are recommended.
      Keep in mind, the farm is handycapped by the soft-reset raid timer - raid cannot be "reset" faster than each 60 sec.
      Having class, capable of spammable long range pulls or aoe range skills like moonfire for druid or howling blast for frost DK speeds this up alot, since the bot would require much less movement in the boss room.

9. 6poolswagger

6poolswagger New Member

Yeah I probably should of explained it like that, it does require some setup and it's not for hardcore farming, I sparingly do it with accounts maybe 8 hours split up throughout the day. The spirit market isn't strong enough to go full force either, but there are ways of shaving down your profits to turn it into other items that move quickly (I won't say here) because it's already kind of shady posting too many spirits although the current 5 man panderia farm is about the same per hour so base your judgement off that. I will try and update my original post so people know what to do. It's not that great of a farm, but you don't need to be super geared which is nice.

I could swear I never cleared it on normal first because I was suspicious about this and remember checking for the achievement, maybe once someone is able to mess around with it we will know for certain or perhaps I just forgot about clearing it.

10. chandlermc

chandlermc New Member

This is awesome, thank you